Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (55829 Views)

Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures) / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yorubas call it gabgbafufu.............. very funny name.
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Lord is good!
They have just merited abundance of grace as I talk to you
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lalasiclala is now a born again, he doesn't it this again
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by aewhydot: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77957759:
.....and also Marmaric!

Lol
Honestly he shouldn't have posted it online
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
We live in a country where killing of snakes is seen as a lifetime achievement. In Brazil, people had to stop their vehicles just for a snake to cross the road.

But over here in Nigeria, people will invade a snake territory all in the name of some stupid expedition, kill the poor animal, take pictures with it and show it off on social media like its some sort of trophy. Where is your humanity? Where is equity? Where is justice?
How many do u have as pet ??

3 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
We live in a country where killing of snakes is seen as a lifetime achievement. In Brazil, people had to stop their vehicles just for a snake to cross the road.

But over here in Nigeria, people will invade a snake territory all in the name of some stupid expedition, kill the poor animal, take pictures with it and show it off on social media like its some sort of trophy. Where is your humanity? Where is equity? Where is justice?
How many do u have as pet ?
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by korede12345(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
For your fast, reliable and quality LANYARD Production.

Contact OL2 VENTURES on:::: 0 eight 1 0 seven 00 five 3 two 9

We deliver 1-500pieces of LANYARDS within three(3) days on Express.

Check my Signature for more.
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Upton: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77957795:

Did he ever stopped snake-related matter at anytime?!
I thought he took a break. I just weak
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
How those Pattern on snake skin look beautiful and shiny tell us about the existence of God...

Coincidence can't make such!
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
aewhydot:

Lol
Honestly he shouldn't have posted it online
You are right AY!
But everything is on social media now, and when it comes to snake-related matter, trust Nairaland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Upton:

I thought he took a break. I just weak
Lol cheesy, , break ke?
Snake-related matters turns him on!
cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Animal wailers have already start to wail while they target the nearest mosquitoe with a sniper they were about to drink for the death of this satan.

Thank you bro. If you kill chicken to chop they will cry, goat they'll cry, Turkey they will cry!

If any of these animal conservationists has ever killed a mosquito, fly, or cockroach with sniper or flit, then they are the most cruel of all men! What nonsense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

Taa! see this one dey form snake activist. snakes are dangerous over here. most people bitten by it die due to lack of vaccine or antidote. until they stop biting or stop being poisnous or remedy is provided, they should be killed bcs they are enemy of man. PERIOD!

5 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by juitar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oboy it's better to kill the dangerous animal than to bite somebody o
delugajackson:

5 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

Snake activist clamoring for Reptegalitaralism grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
this is puff puff snake,

I hope it doesn't make front page
Bia, Papa Nnamdi

This is where snake soups are made and most importantly this is where lalasticlala is ready to push it to FP..
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Who did the Snake all the Way from Gabon get to Nigeria and find its way to Ibadan?
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Animal wailers have already start to wail while they target the nearest mosquitoe with a sniper they were about to drink for the death of this satan.

Don't mind those hypocrites. That was how we saw a Jellyfish in the water yesterday while swimming. I and a ouple of people half swam/half ran ashore cause no-one wanted no Jellyfish stinging them as we're not even sure we had the treatment in this part of the world. Long story short, the boys trapped it with a polythene bag and killed it. I told my people about it when I got home and they were like "Why did you kill it, yen, yen, yen." In my mind I was like "Eez like you people are not alright, what if it had stung me?"

6 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
protein package
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Murderers
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by HomoDroid(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
If the Lecturer fails them in that practical now, they will start hating! They should have captured it and taken it to the Lecturer to collect their grade A in that practical!

Now that they killed the very important member of the ecosystem, what do they expect as the reward, as students of Agric who have been thought of the nocturnal nature of the poor creature?

That particular snake is a very effective natural 'pesticide' who help farmers tame rodents and other similar destructive pests in the farm - a true farmer's friend!
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
AryaSand:

Don't mind those hypocrites. That was how we saw a Jellyfish in the water yesterday while swimming. I and a ouple of people half swam/half ran ashore cause no-one wanted no Jellyfish stinging them as we're not even sure we had the treatment in this part of the world. Long story short, the boys trapped it with a polythene bag and killed it. I told my people about it when I got home and they were like "Why did you kill it, yen, yen, yen." In my mind I was like "Eez like you people are not alright, what if it had stung me?"

Did it attempt to stung you
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by owem19(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

na una b our problem for naija

2 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hidentity:

What are you saying? Venomous snake and humanity? What type of books are you reading? You think the snake that was allowed to cross freely in Brazil would be allowed if it posed threat to them? Even in saner climes, stray, wild or dangerous animals are shot at sight in certain circumstances. It is instinct that tells people to attack first when they come across anything that poses threat. When you see a viper in your room, go to bed and sleep since it is humanity. I am not for animal brutality, but you don't take chances with venomous snakes around you. A farm is not a zoo or a park where these animals are well monitored. If a scorpion stings you once, you won't even say what you're saying. A droplet of the venom from some snakes can kill up to 100 fully grown men, Mr. Humanity.

Too much sense.

4 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by kikake: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

But the snake will kill you if given the chance.

4 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by bamasite(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kill em all
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

And will be shouting Lala move it to front page grin
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Vokians(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77957759:
.....and also Marmaric!
It could also be sisiric.
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

What happened to all the animals in those countries till they have to put up a law to stop their extinction? Abeg allow us enjoy our snake. We never kill our own reach the level when we go take manage
Re: Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) by Femi316: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
troublemakea:
See The Huge Snake Killed By My Team Mate Today

Just as we set Out for our daily routine of Practical called PYTP mostly done by 400L Agriculture students of the university of Ibadan

Where we're asked *punished* to clear a large area of land manually(All in the name of practical )

So that was how I and my team mate was clearing the plot allocated to my group only to see this scary huge snake {Gabon viper} tho we're taught it's a Nocturnal specie of snake but we had battered it's head before we remembered grin grin

Lala where are you......pepper soup loading.....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.