Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference (556 Views)

My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AkProsper(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello all.

We are planning to host a youth conference in few months time. The theme is: Overcoming the negative influence of peer pressure, friends and your environment.

I'll need ideas on how to get speakers for the event.

Thanks.
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
I can speak at your event.

Visit topwritersden.com and see my bio
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by tenmariner: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
AkProsper:
Hello all.

We are planning to host a youth conference in few months time. The theme is: Overcoming the negative influence of peer pressure, friends and your environment.

Thanks.

Hello. You need to be elaborate in your request. Where is the location, volume of audience, a brief background of their level( Undergraduate, sec school etc) I can recommend for u, but u need to give more info.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by Dolphin01: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where is the venue? I fit into your ad.
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AkProsper(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
tenmariner:

Hello. You need to be elaborate in your request. Where is the location, volume of audience, a brief background of their level( Undergraduate, sec school etc) I can recommend for u, but u need to give more info.

volume of audience: 50+
a brief background of their level( Undergraduate, sec school etc): target are teen and youth
organisers: Church ( we'll be using the church premises)
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AkProsper(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dolphin01:
Where is the venue? I fit into your ad.
Yakoyo. lagos
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by tenmariner: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
AkProsper:

volume of audience: 50+
a brief background of their level( Undergraduate, sec school etc): target are teen and youth
organisers: Church ( we'll be using the church premises)

Alright. When is the date and how can u be reached

OK, I see its at Yakoyo..that's around ojodu. So kindly state how u can be reached.
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by Dolphin01: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=AkProsper post=77983449]
Yakoyo. lagos[/quote
I base in Warri.
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AceRoyal: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
AkProsper:
Hello all.

Thanks.

You can contact me via the number attached to my Monika.
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AkProsper(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
AceRoyal:
You can contact me via the number attached to my Monika.
[quote author=Dolphin01 post=77985053][/quote]
zero8zero.9653.6018
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by Dolphin01: 1:15pm On May 02, 2019
Nice topic.I grew up in an area in Effurun know for youth vices,but I was able to overcome all of that.Infact,growing up,I was like a role model to younger ones.
I would have loved to talk to these teens how I grew up as a Warri boy and still achieve my set goals,I did not blend with my environment,instead I used it as a motivation to go to where I am going to.
When is the date?
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AceRoyal: 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
AkProsper:

zero8zero.9653.6018
Your number is switched off
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by nams77: 11:07am On May 03, 2019
You can shoot me a mail from
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by nams77: 12:35pm On May 03, 2019
You can shoot me a mail
Re: Recommend A Motivational Speaker For A Youth Conference by AkProsper(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2019
AceRoyal:
Your number is switched off
that's whatsapp. call: zero9zero9139.22.91

(1) (Reply)

Mother Reveals The Technique She Uses To Feed Her Son Whenever He Refuses To Eat / Mother Of Kidnapped Leah Sharibu, Rebecca Storms The US White House (video) / Know When You Can Be Pregnant Within The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.