Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos (29483 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by iGISTM0RE: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Gistmore is here again with pre-wedding trends as an excited able man blows trumpet for his fiancee as she dances lovely in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-blows-trumpet-for-his-fiancee-as-she-dances-in-pre-wedding-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by iGISTM0RE: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
young and cute

4 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by iGISTM0RE: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by NOC1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
the trumpeter. God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by kushercain: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Iffa hear say her heels no break after this picture

13 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by delugajackson: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Beauty of love.

He chose to marry a replica of a stock-fish even when he looks like one himself.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Octopusssy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
How the fvck is this engaging news??

3 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by popsy2(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Funny folks. They are young and the lady is pretty. Love her figure.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by oboy81: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm Back!
One Modadockaaaaa reported me anoda one Banned Me,, A whole me, for Doing Nothing abi angry

1 Like

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by TimiRume(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pretty wife. Happy married life. Men age like wine.
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by KendrickAyomide: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good luck. Am 21 so am getting married 5 years time.. no time to Bleep around
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by flokii: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lovely.. the wife na correct lepa
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Foodforthought: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
That babe has a nice shape. My spec tongue
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Staru1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
OK oo
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by StarUp: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
This picture would have been a pre-wedding picture but alas an ancestor came in between them...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by eleko1: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool sweet vickyrotex I miss u
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is just so beautiful.

Happy married life beautiful couple.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Purityval come here grin grin
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Trickstreat: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Loffe iz a Biuriful Somtin kiss
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Their kids are going to suffer.
To gain weight will be a problem.
The heart wants what it wants anyways.
HML
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by beejhay69: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy Blowing.
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by GiftedHands77: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lovely.
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Kcuf: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
I just wanted to be sure if pple commented here!
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's beautiful smiley
Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by jude33084(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Beauty of love.

He chose to marry a replica of a stock-fish even when he looks like one himself.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by wizod(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Octopusssy:
How the fvck is this engaging news??
greedy evening newspaper, don't marry ooo be dia and be sucking different dicks

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Godmother(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Maro5:
They look beautiful together

Please, how do I make my signature like yours - using an image?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.