Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary (29823 Views)

VACANCY: Long Distance Drivers (min. N70K Salary) / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by pat077: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2019
boxypane:
That was how one old man at the Ministry of Agric, Kogi told me that I won't see a job of more than N15k in Nigeria just because I rejected taking home lesson for his kids back then in 2014. Now I have a job of over 400+ and I still see him still riding the same bike as back then.
the same u that was looking for a business to start with 80k, the same u that is npower volunteer claiming to earn 400k. Continue to deceive ur self

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by kendsage(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Hello Doc, yes the salary is small but your response to the CMD is rude and unacceptable to any recruiter. Please learn to be polite in your future responses. If you continue with same reply to your potential employer, no one in the world will hire you. You made a mistake and no one is above mistakes. Please just learn from it and move on. Wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Chidonc(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
If dem dey offer a whole Medical Doctor 70k monthly salary, how much Accountants, Teachers, Police Officers, etc go earn monthly? 25K?

I pay my Tilers 20k weekly. They aren't University Graduates.
stop deceiving yourself, you pay dem 20k weekly, how many square meters do they tile in a week ? we all know you are still cheating them, pay them according to their labour before we take you serious not by paying them weekly

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2019
Chidonc:

stop deceiving yourself, you pay dem 20k weekly, how many square meters do they tile in a week ? we all know you are still cheating them, pay them according to their labour before we take you serious not by paying them weekly

Thanks judge. Why don't you create a job where you don't cheat your workers? Open your inner minds.

I don't talk too much, you'll here them testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Chidonc(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Thanks judge. Why don't you create a job where you don't cheat your workers? Open your inner minds.

I don't talk too much, you'll here them testify.
I have tilers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians and a lot of other skilled staffs that works for me, the right way to pay your staff is paying them via bargain and the work they do not by putting them on weekly stipend, we both know that if you should calculate the work done weekly it cant be equated to the payment paid.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2019
Chidonc:

I have tilers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians and a lot of other skilled staffs that works for me, the right way to pay your staff is paying them via bargain and the work they do not by putting them on weekly stipend, we both know that if you should calculate the work done weekly it cant be equated to the payment paid.

You have just one challenge "Suspicion".

We aren't on the same level when it comes to business, if you want to earn more, you should learn more. If you need lesson, you'll ask me to teach you.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Chidonc(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

You have just one challenge "Suspicion".

We aren't on the same level when it comes to business, if you want to earn more, you should learn more. If you need lesson, you'll ask me to teach you.
lol, whats suspicious here, asking my workers to calculate the total work given to them and given me there price. lets be truthful.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Chidonc:

lol, whats suspicious here, asking my workers to calculate the total work given to them and given me there price. lets be truthful.

Good for you man! I don't talk much, you'll hear & see more.

Make sure you stick around, thank you.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by uwajeh(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=SunnyskyTG post=77976481]

Are a professional Tiler? What's your

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Imagine o, how can the employer pay someone 70k, that's too bad.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
uwajeh:
No Sir! I am a graduate of Building from University of Jos. Lack of job forced me into teaching. I also have a PGDE in education. Presently I work for a private school in kuje, Abuja where I earn 30k monthly. Ha! I need a better job

Send me a direct mail via this platform, I'll connect you. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nigerianiski: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
id4sho:

taa, Delete this JUTH trash. when JUTH ill trained students are busy wasting lives. There is this thread where everyone is kicking against bad practices, have you guys stopped using Google to aid diagnosis?
Be guided
You don't mean this...
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by toprealman: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bluffly:

Fire in the bone is towards productivity and not stupidity.
Just same way you Nigerian have been firing up the evonomy towards being a productive nation Abi?
You are tripping he did what many can't do Abi?
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by DrObum(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
tactius:
I started out on 60k a month, and at one time was earning 30k. (village hospital)

My colleague is a joker. It isn't about how much you make, but how much you learn.
Sorry bro, the joke is on you here.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by uwajeh(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Sir,good day. I've just sent a mail to you.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
DrObum:

Sorry bro, the joke is on you here.

I suppose i could have asked for a bigger salary...however, that's all in the past (some 7-8 years ago).My salary is now 'decent'

But then again, I became a doctor to help people, the idea of a good salary never ever crossed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by stagger: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Drivers in Catholic Relief Services sef dey earn N150,000. Then a medical graduate will come out after 8 years of schooling, internship and NYSC, and be paid N70,000.

tactius:

I suppose i could have asked for a bigger salary...however, that's all in the past (some 7-8 years ago).My salary is now 'decent'

But then again, I became a doctor to help people, the idea of a good salary never ever crossed my mind.

There is a school here in Abuja that collects N2m a year as school fees. If you have kids attending that school, you will not talk like this.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Efikoroy: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hunger neva wire dis one. I'm parents still dey give am money[/quote]

Shame on you.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Gsteve01(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
So you believe say u don talk now abi. Trash talk.

No be everybody go start with 500k salary Bros.

If not privileged, then you start from somewhere instead of sitting down at home.

You get requisite experience, then you can command more.

donbenie:
So as Hunger wire you reach,

As a Graduate you go fit collect 10K as your salary?

Make you dey manage am.. undecided

You should have a standard,

No be every thing wey them offer you,you go call salary..

Better make you go serve Bricklayer..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Grupo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Krucifax:

Yes young man. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm also referring to people "within" Nigeria.
Why don't you try to prove me wrong.

What of people who are self employed?
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
uwajeh:
Sir,good day. I've just sent a mail to you.

Okay. Thank you. smiley
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Abdulqareem: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
ask that dude if he thinks he thinks a teacher and soldier deserves more pay than a doctor? He would rudely tell that do you know the work of doctor, forgetting that it was that same teacher he hates seeing being paid better than him that struggled to make him what he is today. you can continue to wait for a 450k+ job and at the same time be rude. His type would gladly see patient die if he's not paid in time. Hippocratic oath means nothing to a good number of these doctors.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Stanweezy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmartMen:
morooon. Come work for me let me pay u 5000.

Must u insult me b4 u air ur view, this is how some of u will come online and insult some one old enough to be ur dad
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Stanweezy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

That's a give, but not in a place like Abuja where things are costly.

It could be in one of the remote villages in Abuja, Bro Abuja na Abuja weda Asokoro, Wuse, Kubwa or Katampe.

The difference is just the calibre of people with in
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Jamo164: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
tactius:
Having said the above , as a follow up to my previous post, if you want to pay decent salaries for doctors, nurses, etc, you have to charge high fees.

I mentioned earlier that I was earning 30k at one time. It was a rural hospital, the patients were mostly poor villagers who had very little money, and were not paying well.

The hospital the guy applied to is probably in a similar region. That's why I think the doctor is a joker.

I now work in a teaching hospital. Salary decent, prices much higher for patients, clientele city dweller.

Am glad I worked first in the village though. One learns how to do more with less
This is a hospital in Abuja city not village.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by uwajeh(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Do you need my number? Or my email address? I dey look for work badly.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by GreyLaw(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
tactius:
Having said the above , as a follow up to my previous post, if you want to pay decent salaries for doctors, nurses, etc, you have to charge high fees.

I mentioned earlier that I was earning 30k at one time. It was a rural hospital, the patients were mostly poor villagers who had very little money, and were not paying well.

The hospital the guy applied to is probably in a similar region. That's why I think the doctor is a joker.

I now work in a teaching hospital. Salary decent, prices much higher for patients, clientele city dweller.

Am glad I worked first in the village though. One learns how to do more with less

Thank the heavens you got the job (probably residency) in a teaching hospital. Thousands apply every year and are not fortunate enough to get in.

We just have to accept the fact that people have different tolerance levels for difference issues.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This is why bills are high in hospitals when doctors demand for high salaries, if you talk they'll say they paid school fees in med school. Did government not subsidize your school fees, how much do you think it costs to graduate from the same med school abroad?

This is really wrong, I don't know why you're so much in support of skilled people living in poverty. It seems to me that you are an Home Economics graduate. I'm not sure you have EVER been in any career path where you had put so much effort, all your sweat & pain, cried & had sleepless nights while you are at it, just for the purpose of coming out victorious at the end.

It's like telling an Accountant with ICAN, you would pay him/her 25k per month because he got scholarship funds.

Which kain nonsense be that na!
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Most of them are simply hired killers, they don't even know what they're doing. Many enter med school because their aim is to become rich, but people who have real empathy for human being are few among them, it's better to seek herbal medicine than to fall into the mercy of these people, that's why people turn to God for help instead. They are very arrogant, their mistakes have cost many innocent lives, may God help us. I wish we can develope our own medicine like Chinese people.

I'm particularly attacking you because I am very disappointed at your reasoning.

People enter career paths solely to get Rich, nothing wrong with that. The system has to make sure It's grooms & graduates qualified students, the problem is not the student, It is the system. People study Petroleum Engineering hoping to earn well in Oil Firms & they do, as long as they are qualified & do their Jobs well.

For the doctors who get people killed, the System is obviously flawed which allows Non-qualified personnel into those roles.
This same Nigerian Doctors you complain about leave Nigeria to UK, Canada & US, they do better technically & have a better life overall.

Please go to the school of Medicine for 7 years, then we can have a conversation.
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
StarUp:
Instead of collecting that salary as a Doctor, I will just be a dancer...

I've seen this picture severally but this got me laughing. You just relieved the days stress off me.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by boxypane(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
pat077:
the same u that was looking for a business to start with 80k, the same u that is npower volunteer claiming to earn 400k. Continue to deceive ur self
My village person!!! Na unaa still dey soak garri so? Life dey change o. Keep hating while I soar!!!
Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
uwajeh:
Do you need my number? Or my email address? I dey look for work badly.

Anxiety breeds nothing good. Cool your temper while you expect the best, I'll reply ur mail at due time. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.