Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) (6856 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure! / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Me that has flat tommy and still poor nko? embarassed embarassed Has my flat tommy gotten me cash. Abeg undecided
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by Bossjakande: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Me that has flat tommy and still poor nko? Has my flat tommy gotten me cash. Abeg undecided
DAT why u will get a cute a rich bobo wen d time i s right lol
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
DAT why u will get a cute a rich bobo wen d time i s right lol
Hahaha.
Oga Jaks, make the time come today today oo. grin grin grin
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by Bossjakande: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Hahaha.
Oga Jaks, make the time come today today oo. grin grin grin
dear dont worry life is small small. be patient and be good. dont useless urself wit guys or follow ancestor like Ned nwoko. at d end of it all u will get love money and happiness.
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear dont worry life is small small. be patient and be good. dont useless urself wit guys or follow ancestor like Ned nwoko. at d end of it all u will get love money and happiness.
Yes oo. Thanks alot. cry
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by fdigital(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by 2buffagain(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Me that has flat tommy and still poor nko? embarassed embarassed Has my flat tommy gotten me cash. Abeg undecided

If I were you I would use every possible avenue to market yourself. E.g post your pic on NL. Per adventure your rich future husband will sight you from here. grin
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
2buffagain:

If I were you I would use every possible avenue to market yourself. E.g post your pic on NL. Per adventure your rich future husband will sight you from here. grin
No no thank you.

The rich men that sees me everyday without talking to me nko??
angry
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you have failed as a Man if your Stomach is bigger than your bank account.

Shikena!
never seen a broke dude with fat tummy.dat one na curse nau grin
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by 2buffagain(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

No no thank you.

The rich men that sees me everyday without talking to me nko??
angry

Then you are ugly, meaning that you have failed at your ONE job in this life. It seems it is your destiny to build with a broke guy then. cry

Now you know your class, get to it.
Someone has to do it grin
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
2buffagain:

Then you are ugly, meaning that you have failed at your ONE job in this life. It seems it is your destiny to build with a broke guy then. cry

Now you know your class, get to it.
Someone has to do it grin
Lol. Planning to embark on facial surgery.
Chai. Me and broke men?? cry

God help me cry cry
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Agbakilabo! And they will say they want a want like this. Imagine

The fat ladies na them even select pass.
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by 2buffagain(m): 4:33am On May 01, 2019
BiggyB242:

The fat ladies na them even select pass.

They only select because you give them the time of day.
Fat girls know they are low quality breed. The reality of this weighs heavily on their psyche (pun intended) so their ego is always in desperate need of a boost.

The fat fucck too wants to be able to brag and say "I turned down that guy that keeps disturbing me". Hilarious grin

Don’t validate the existence of fat girls with your attention.
Re: U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2019
2buffagain:

They only select because you give them the time of day.
Fat girls know they are low quality breed. The reality of this weighs heavy on their psyche so their ego is always in desperate need of a boost.

Don’t validate their existence with too much of your attention.

Even slim ones me non send. Is when you don't know your self-worth that's when you chase girls trying to win your heart. I don't let any girl take me for granted, you have to like in as much as I like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.