Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors (983 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by superchick: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2010
ladies they say are like flowers that gets attraction and care at their early stage of budding. This reduces as time goes on. For a flower withers and gets thrown out at a point by previous admirers.
Is a lady's life like that?should fear and concern set in for a lady progressing in age above 28yrs without suitors?
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by MOBO444(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2010
Yes of course, she should be scared and terrified of life as a single lady.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2010
Its really bad for women. I have couple of female friends that are 35&above that are still single. They really feel bad&at times question God
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by tunnytox(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
Anxiety brings you nothing positive, it rather creates fear which leads to error of judgement. its better to be patient, examines yourself to be sure your are not doin something wrong which may be scaring away potential suitors. However, being single is not a crime don't alloow the culture and beliefs of our society to put you in a bad marriage, if I'm a lady I'll rather be single than get married to a loser
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by tunnytox(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
toba:

Its really bad for women. I have couple of female friends that are 35&above that are still single. They really feel bad&at times question God

Because our society makes it so, ask these ladies if they'll like to get married to a man who is a wife beater and see their response. the reality of life is that not everyone will get married afterall.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2010
It is not easy o.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by olajidebaba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
@tonny tox,u're vry wrong,anxiety shld set in wen a lady is in her late 20s,let say 28,30, Av got a sis frnd when she was in her 20s she's jst been 2herself,selecting n choosing d fresh n gud guyz.gurls in early 20s wants guys with exotic cars,yahoo boys,thievs n without knowing d source.to av a responsible family isnt by money,though money plays a vital role, many ladies has thrown away there partners because of material things, @29, 30s they want a husband. The sis am talkin of is stil in her fathers house,just eating,she'l be 36 by nxt yr.wen is she gonna hav a grand chld wen @36 her colleaques children are in sec sch,
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
Opening a marriage agency in Nigeria will soon be big business.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
There was one that will not date anybody without a car,now she is smiling at every guy just to be nice.Material wealth played a role in many of them.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
tunnytox:

Because our society makes it so, ask these ladies if they'll like to get married to a man who is a wife beater and see their response. the reality of life is that not everyone will get married afterall.
is not all men that are wife beaters. Its just becoming a currently happening now are days. At least 2 of the over 5 of them that we finished our Post graduate together are willing to get married to me, whilst really older than myself with between 5-10 years. When they explained their ordeal, i really feel pity for them
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
At Poster: I don’t agree with that. You don't have to worry, only insecure women would feel that way. Before, people used to think that you are undesirable or nobody wants you when you reached that age. But now, it means that you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

Anyhow, being single does not make you a loser and having a partner would neither assure you of having a happy life.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by sirmseen(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2010
I have an aunt that was over 30 and couldnt get a man on time. Its not like she was choosing and dropping and i dont really know what her condition was. thank God she had to settle for an old papa. Hope they find happiness
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by SAGoddess: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Some of you people act like marriage defines a woman's entirety, that without man, she is doomed! Interesting views! grin grin
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by MOBO444(f): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ SAgoddess please dont even start, i have respect for you and dont try to lose it now, not today.
What else define a woman if not marriage, please think deep before you talk, i still respect you anyway.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by SAGoddess: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ SAgoddess please dont even start, i have respect for you and dont try to lose it now, not today.
What else define a woman if not marriage,
[i][/i] please think deep before you talk, i still respect you anyway.

Dude grin grin grin grin

I never asked for your respect MOBO so I would be alive still if I lost it! wink

So marriage defines a woman's life to you? Which cave did you just come out of? Mxwwm! Your village is missing you man!
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by MOBO444(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ Thats it, all gone now, the respect i have for you is all gone, just like that, all in a moment it all gone now.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by SAGoddess: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2010
*Sobbing real hard* You were the last person that respected me and I have lost you too, I am so sad *sobbing even louder*

MOBO, go jump off the nearest cliff, see if I care! Your opinion of me means absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by 1102(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2010
Yes fish is to water

as marriage is to women!!
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Omolola1(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2010
A lady need not fear
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Metalgong1(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2010
sirmseen:

I have an aunt that was over 30 and couldnt get a man on time. Its not like she was choosing and dropping and i dont really know what her condition was. thank God she had to settle for an old papa. Hope they find happiness

I'm happy for her . . grin
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by SAGoddess: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2010
190 and Omolola, you guys make me laugh, always posting after one another and following each other around, very sweet! cheesy Reminds me another couple wink
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by 1102(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2010
^^
Yes i so much love her,

I was looking @ her facebook pics last nite and i slept off,

I think im fallin in love wiv her each passin day more and more!
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by SAGoddess: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2010
That is very sweet 190, wish you guys all the best! As long as you are happy with each other!
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by chika98: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2010
She should jump off a bridge and kill herself
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2010
subscribing
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Yorubah(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2010
She's got nothing to be worried about, her man is waiting out there for her when the time comes and i think its time to get off this household superstition or worried there is always someone for everyone.
Re: Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2010
^^ so eaSY TO SAY

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Kiss Ur Girlfriend At The Public? / We Can Be Friends / Love Is Beyond The Kafkaesque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.