Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut (20749 Views)

Rema Shatters Records, Becomes First Nigerian Artist To Perform At Ballon D'or / Saxzy Signed By Kruz Records With A Duplex And 2 Cars (Photos) / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by starring: 2:24am On May 02, 2019
trapQ:
It's not our fault your low IQ couldn't absorb it's very essence.
Once again, it's boring and highly overrated.. Kill yourself!

Get the fvck outta my mention!
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by MilosRicardo1: 10:20am On May 02, 2019
timesup234:
go and do your research before jumping out of your body. California economy is even bigger than that of the UK, France, India, Italy, Canada,Spain, South Korea, Australia, Russia etc. Lagos has a state with a nominal gdp of over $140 is bigger than 18 states in America. When calculated at PPP which is even the accurate way to calculate the total economic output of a state it will be larger than almost 40 states in America. Call your economist professor and ask him. I am not talking about per capita income which is the living standard of citizens in a country

I am working as an engineer and I may say that the best way to calculate something is to use modern soft. As for me, I prefer online calculators. You may check this review https://bestcalculators.net/best-desktop-calculator-reviews/ and choose the one you need and which would be comfortable for you.
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by sunkieisland(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2019
This movie especially the Cinematic universe is the best super hero movie of all time. Hands down.

One has to start at the beginning up till this moment to fully appreciate the outstanding work Marvel did.

Endgame was off the hook, charts

Saw it today - still basking in the excitement, euphoria; call it whatever

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by bennynaza(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2019
BankyGee:

DC have 7 movies okay? Don't get confused.

7 movies or 7 main characters? Batman alone has had about 7 installments
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by BankyGee(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2019
bennynaza:

7 movies or 7 main characters? Batman alone has had about 7 installments
DCEU have 7 movies. Shazam is the 7th one
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by bennynaza(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2019
BankyGee:

DCEU have 7 movies. Shazam is the 7th one

7 superheroes you mean
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by BankyGee(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
bennynaza:

7 superheroes you mean
Heysss... I know what I'm saying. Go and type "DCEU" on Wikipedia and stop quoting me... angry
Re: Avengers Endgame Shatters Records With $1.2 Billion Debut by BankyGee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
skuribeebo:
movie arouse you? na blue film?
Hahahahahaha gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) / Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.