Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Recounts How Is Wife's Mates At University Of Ibadan Almost Crashed Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Recounts How Is Wife's Mates At University Of Ibadan Almost Crashed Them (581 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Recounts How Is Wife's Mates At University Of Ibadan Almost Crashed Them by ikewaterwater: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2019
A Nigerian man who took a walk down the memory lane, recounted how his wife's hostel mates at University of Ibadan almost crashed their relationship. The Nigerian lawyer who has been married to same woman for 20 years now, said the students of the revered dropped an unsolicited advice when he visited.

According to the Nigerian man, his wife's hostel mates at University of Ibadan almost crashed their relationship by dropping 30 notes in her room telling her to “RUN" when he visited. 

His tweet read; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/man-recounts-how-is-wifes-hostel-mates-at-university-of-ibadan-almost-crashed-their-relationship/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Man Recounts How Is Wife's Mates At University Of Ibadan Almost Crashed Them by Nazarethnaza: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Recounts How Is Wife's Mates At University Of Ibadan Almost Crashed Them by Olalan(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2019
It's very foolish for any girl not to have a mind of her own.......cause friends will misled

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Communicate During Sex / Who's Fault It Is / How I Pregnant Zainab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.