Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel (532 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer With Moniker Poshriel / Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Bossjakande: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's your special day today to be celebrated, it's your one-day in the year that means a lot and everything. That day your momma was relieved of a heavy belly, that april 30th of some years ago that registered the journey into your existence.
Over the past years, sun has risen and set, roses has bloomed and withered, death has taken some births, hearts has been broken, yet trees has grown and made shades, rivers never stopped flowing, birds never stopped singing, nature never stopped being beautiful and God never stopped being faithful.
You're a darling with few words, your heart pumps of softness and love, your person is so enchanting and luminous, it glows through the roofs and because you're of the Lord, faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
As I join other Nairaland well wishers to celebrate this next phase of your life, I wish you a better 365 days filled with all the good things you ever desire.
Happy Birthday to Yuneehk and poshriel

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
It's your special day today to be celebrated, it's your one-day in the year that means a lot and everything. That day your momma was relieved of a heavy belly, that april 30th of some years ago that registered the journey into your existence.
Over the past years, sun has risen and set, roses has bloomed and withered, death has taken some births, hearts has been broken, yet trees has grown and made shades, rivers never stopped flowing, birds never stopped singing, nature never stopped being beautiful and God never stopped being faithful.
You're a darling with few words, your heart pumps of softness and love, your person is so enchanting and luminous, it glows through the roofs and because you're of the Lord, faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
As I join other Nairaland well wishers to celebrate this next phase of your life, I wish you a better 365 days filled with all the good things you ever desire.
Happy Birthday to Yuneehk and poshriel

Aww... Do you know i just saw this.. Thanks dear .. Its good to find out that someone really cares .. Those lines are just too sweet ..
Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
April 30?

One just saw it now? Okay! God is watching .... I refuse to talk lipsrsealed

Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
April 30?

One just saw it now? Okay! God is watching .... I refuse to talk lipsrsealed

your madness got levels grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Guest007:

your madness got levels grin grin grin
lipsrsealed grin grin I didn't say anything ooo lipsrsealed

Where have you been? cry
Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
lipsrsealed grin grin I didn't say anything ooo lipsrsealed

Where have you been? cry

I'm about beautiful... how are ya? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Guest007:

I'm about beautiful... how are ya? grin
I'm good, you?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yuneehk And Poshriel by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm good, you?

I'm blessed.... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Speaks On Sex-life And Cheating Men / NAIRALAND Is The BEST! / Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.