Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (48832 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by mmsen: 11:50am On May 01, 2019
Fhemmmy:

OK, and have they asked such questions while in the meeting and have they suggested that the people serve them on volunteering basis or they just took to the street without doing the due diligence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr6i3rfoFk

They don't want that nonsense. They don't need it.

And look at the useless police telling the traders to take time out of their working day to ensure that the police do their job.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On May 01, 2019
Mosesm:

Tribalism is when you think and proclaim that your tribe is superior to others. Defending and honoring ones tribal institutions and culture is not. Meanwhile you must be seeing and reading posts selectively, no post one is more sickening than the hateful tribes slurring posts from Igbos among the Igbos
We castigate those ones also.
We detest ANYTHING or anyone that is tribalistic, no matter what tribe they are..We didn't post that cause you are yoruba, we ALWAYS say the same thing to an igbo person like us too..Dont get it twisted bro.
It is better to just ignore some things.
Have a great day bro.

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On May 01, 2019
almarthins:

Woman leader for what?
Iya oloja ko iya olorun ni

So your issue is the fact that they want a woman leader and not about having a leader . . . Is there anything wrong with a woman leading the people, is the woman not of same race, is the woman not just as human as the man, i bet you some of the women are actually more equipped than some of the men parading as leaders . . .Let;s stop the sexist thing and move with the time
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2019
Fhemmmy:

So your issue is the fact that they want a woman leader and not about having a leader . . . Is there anything wrong with a woman leading the people, is the woman not of same race, is the woman not just as human as the man, i bet you some of the women are actually more equipped than some of the men parading as leaders . . .Let;s stop the sexist thing and move with the time

Where was iya oloja when men was building and opening hubs for businesses in C. V? She was no where. Now she wants a crown as iya wetin again?
Iya oloja na gold digger,

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
almarthins:

Where was iya oloja when men was building and opening hubs for businesses in C. V? She was no where. Now she wants a crown as iya wetin again?
Iya oloja na gold digger,

And when the men were building and doing all the wahala, who was at home cooking for them, who was making sure the kids are OK, who was makiing sure that home is well kept and the man can come home to a peaceful haven? WOMAN!
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Fhemmmy:

And when the men were building and doing all the wahala, who was at home cooking for them, who was making sure the kids are OK, who was makiing sure that home is well kept and the man can come home to a peaceful haven? WOMAN!

Na she don skadelis, She wan usurp position. Jokes apart, computer village doesnt need iya oloja. They already have their own kind of administration which should be respected. C. V is nt like every market in lagos like pepper, fish, garri seller market. After all there was never any contribution of iya to the market. Why now?
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On May 01, 2019
almarthins:

Na she don skadelis, She wan usurp position. Jokes apart, computer village doesnt need iya oloja. They already have their own kind of administration which should be respected. C. V is nt like every market in lagos like pepper, fish, garri seller market. After all there was never any contribution of iya to the market. Why now?

Are the Iya making any financial contribution to the wallet of the market, are they paying dues, is there anything the men are doing at the CV that the women are not doing? If there is none, there is nothing that gave the guys the right that the ladies don't
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by woleabayo(f): 8:36am On May 02, 2019
Laidebrain:
At least you are Yoruba, so maybe you will understand what I want to tell you without any ethnic rationale..
Having a head is just as normal as having a managing director, they bring sanity to a place of work, Iyaloja and Babaloja brings sanity to a market place. At least you hear of touts , thieves, rogues and all sort did people that make you fall victim to things you never would have imagine, who do you held responsible for such... Let's see the positive side of issues like this rather than looking at what the negative side might look like
................we all know computer village is an igbo environment and in such environment what tribe do you want to forcefully installed on them? I vividly know that if its and igbo man as baba loja and probably a Yoruba lady as the iya loja kanta no go happen....but in such a state where they want to forced people on them there will be problem.

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Are the Iya making any financial contribution to the wallet of the market, are they paying dues, is there anything the men are doing at the CV that the women are not doing? If there is none, there is nothing that gave the guys the right that the ladies don't

Computer village doesnt need iya alaja, iya olode, iya gbamila, iya oloja and all the iyas. It is nt constitutional to impose iya on us. After making 3 move to uproot C. V to ibadan express way, now they have come with new trick. The counsel of ahitophel shall nt stand
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
almarthins:

Computer village doesnt need iya alaja, iya olode, iya gbamila, iya oloja and all the iyas. It is nt constitutional to impose iya on us. After making 3 move to uproot C. V to ibadan express way, now they have come with new trick. The counsel of ahitophel shall nt stand

Give one reason why the women should allow the Baba installed over them too? and do you have evidence that the women at C.V. has anything to do with the plans to move the market to Ibadan road?
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Give one reason why the women should allow the Baba installed over them too? and do you have evidence that the women at C.V. has anything to do with the plans to move the market to Ibadan road?

;DIs like the iya oloja is ur mama. The way u dey defend the move eh. They should also install iya oloja at nigerian stock exchange market too. Abi that one no be market?
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On May 03, 2019
almarthins:

;DIs like the iya oloja is ur mama. The way u dey defend the move eh. They should also install iya oloja at nigerian stock exchange market too. Abi that one no be market?

Anyone called a woman is a mother and like i said, give me one reason why the ladies should allow the man be their leader too, or you mean because someone has a stick between their legs means they are able to run the show better than one that doesn't? Take Nigeria as an example, men has been running the show for years and see where we are.
By the way, that won't be a bad idea to install Mama Oloja at the NSE , , , , But bros, i am still waiting to know your reason why a woman can't lead, let me as you though, if you are a woman, will you be on a different side of this pendulum?
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Anyone called a woman is a mother and like i said, give me one reason why the ladies should allow the man be their leader too, or you mean because someone has a stick between their legs means they are able to run the show better than one that doesn't? Take Nigeria as an example, men has been running the show for years and see where we are.
By the way, that won't be a bad idea to install Mama Oloja at the NSE , , , , But bros, i am still waiting to know your reason why a woman can't lead, let me as you though, if you are a woman, will you be on a different side of this pendulum?

grin grin Iya alaje or iya oloja...hehehe. all the iya oloja that i have seen in a life time, They only serve one tinubu god.after that they will introduce one yeye levy for god of market which is worshipped annually in lagos. Iya position na miliki and enjoyment level, they have nothing to contribute other than their idolatery and broad day rubbery, Just like NURTW. Lets not forget that our constitution did nt make it compulsory for the state government or any crooked iya from tinubu to impose iya oloja on any market in lagos.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On May 03, 2019
almarthins:

grin grin Iya alaje or iya oloja...hehehe. all the iya oloja that i have seen in a life time, They only serve one tinubu god.after that they will introduce one yeye levy for god of market which is worshipped annually in lagos. Iya position na miliki and enjoyment level, they have nothing to contribute other than their idolatery and broad day rubbery, Just like NURTW. Lets not forget that our constitution did nt make it compulsory for the state government or any crooked iya from tinubu to impose iya oloja on any market in lagos.

You are yet to see where i am coming from, i have NEVER said there has to be an Iya OLOJA, however, i am saying if you are OK with a leader been appointed, why can't the leader be a woman or why MUST the leader be a man? This is what i have been trying to tell you, the constitution according to you never made availability for Iya OLOJA, but is there one for Baba OLOJO, whatever made Iya OLOJA useless made Baba OLOJA just as useless, now talking of the NURTW, are those ladies or men and how useful are they to the transportation system of the nation? Please note that i am asking.
In one work, whatever is good for the goose, is as well good for the gander, let's stop discriminating based on what is between the legs and let's learn to appoint the best to a position
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by almarthins(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You are yet to see where i am coming from, i have NEVER said there has to be an Iya OLOJA, however, i am saying if you are OK with a leader been appointed, why can't the leader be a woman or why MUST the leader be a man? This is what i have been trying to tell you, the constitution according to you never made availability for Iya OLOJA, but is there one for Baba OLOJO, whatever made Iya OLOJA useless made Baba OLOJA just as useless, now talking of the NURTW, are those ladies or men and how useful are they to the transportation system of the nation? Please note that i am asking.
In one work, whatever is good for the goose, is as well good for the gander, let's stop discriminating based on what is between the legs and let's learn to appoint the best to a position

Oga...i am nt discriminating. I am of the opinion that c. V does nt need iya oloja. Cruz of matter is iya general want to impose iya oloja on c.v nt by democratic means but by selection or favoritism.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On May 03, 2019
almarthins:

Oga...i am nt discriminating. I am of the opinion that c. V does nt need iya oloja. Cruz of matter is iya general want to impose iya oloja on c.v nt by democratic means but by selection or favoritism.

OK if you weren't, why not object to Baba OLOJA?
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2019
Beremx:
My dear, there are big markets in the east that sell computers, phones and electronic devices. There are no traditional market heads. Kindly visit facebook and see how Sensible yorubas are condemning this

As I said earlier, it doesn't matter. East is East, West is West. They are not the same. Its left for people to do business where they are ok with.

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53