Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship And Be The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship And Be The (399 Views)

I Was Not Expecting This Break Up At All! I Wish It Didn't Happened! / Some Girls Are Heartless / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship And Be The by Happisunday: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guys Are Heartless!Read This Break Up Message Of A 9-Yrs Relationship And Be The Judge

Screenshot of a conversation between a lady and a medical doctor has been going viral online.

In their Convo the lady explained everything he has done for him..check the guy response and say something about it!

See The Screenshot Below;
https://www.happigist.com/guys-are-heartlessread-this-break-up-message-of-a-9-yrs-relationship-and-be-the-judgephoto/

(1) (Reply)

Rip / Never A Dull Moment In Lagos - Budding OAP Tells Relocation Story / Please Do Frequently Contacted Numbers Delete On Their Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.