Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance (44321 Views)

Meet Wale Ojo | Blood Sisters' Officer Chicago | Biography | Career | Net Worth / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Hoodbilonia: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wtf is it with all these fake ass fixed games scam shiiitz
D ozwo who claimed to have got scammed from fixgame scammers also has a price of 1k each.
Bastard
Fixed game my ass
Noobs

1 Like

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by dapadawee: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
chinambusay:
Dayo Amusa showed off her fiance for the first time, as she stepped out with him to celebrate his birthday recently.The fiancee of Dayo Amusa was identified as Wale Ade, a US based auto dealer. He also has offices across different states in Nigeria.

Recall that few months ago, Dayo Amusa revealed that she is engaged. She revealed this, after a fan jokingly asked if he could take her out on a date and even marry her. Although the actress was not linked romantically with any man at that time, however she was constantly talking about matters of the heart and marriage.

Here is their photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/dayo-amusa-shows-off-her-fiance-for-the-first-time/

L
enjoy her before politicians come snatch her for ✋
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Opiletool(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
This one just dey fat like idiot
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by sureheaven(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fat olosho and wasiu ayinde things...

Thought she said she can't separate or leave oluaye wasiu ayinde untill death do them path. shocked
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Champneys: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Offices across different states? Sounds like the usual nonsense.
Probably only has a few cars on a street in Lagos for sale.... cheesy
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by 115Abebi167: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Badonasty(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
chinambusay:
Dayo Amusa showed off her fiance for the first time, as she stepped out with him to celebrate his birthday recently.The fiancee of Dayo Amusa was identified as Wale Ade, a US based auto dealer. He also has offices across different states in Nigeria.

Recall that few months ago, Dayo Amusa revealed that she is engaged. She revealed this, after a fan jokingly asked if he could take her out on a date and even marry her. Although the actress was not linked romantically with any man at that time, however she was constantly talking about matters of the heart and marriage.

Here is their photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/dayo-amusa-shows-off-her-fiance-for-the-first-time/

L

so this old woman never marry
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by ajikobi4sure: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
congrat
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by BABANGBALI: 12:02am On May 01, 2019
Cry cry baby, she is always crying and moaning in bed. If you know you know
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Ebooksman2019(m): 2:58am On May 01, 2019
babatee1985:
Just say you need 1k to eat. You are also a scammer ogbeni. Make the money all by yourself and stop disturbing our peace.
All this I too know human beings.
Did I beg your generation. .....
its your type that get scammed and will come online and be pouring out your poverty life.
slowpoke!
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Ebooksman2019(m): 3:00am On May 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wtf is it with all these fake ass fixed games scam shiiitz
D ozwo who claimed to have got scammed from fixgame scammers also has a price of 1k each.
Bastard
Fixed game my ass
Noobs
Pls if you dont know how to read ask your neighbour!
Thanks.
If you don't understand English
there is translator.
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by JustHector(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2019
Lol grin
awwfar:
she be like baby elephant
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Alamu1111: 4:02am On May 01, 2019
Na there wahala be that

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Hoodbilonia: 4:22am On May 01, 2019
Lol
U sef no understand
Abegi
Empty barell
Ebooksman2019:

Pls if you dont know how to read ask your neighbour!
Thanks.
If you don't understand English
there is translator.
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by babatee1985(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2019
Ebooksman2019:

All this I too know human beings.
Did I beg your generation. .....
its your type that get scammed and will come online and be pouring out your poverty life.
slowpoke!
Lol..... Busted. Thief, Scammer!
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Femipapi: 11:08am On May 01, 2019
is it your fat?
ikhileomotayo:
I wonder when being fat became fashionable, smh undecided
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Ebooksman2019(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2019
babatee1985:
Lol..... Busted. Thief, Scammer!
In this life not everyone will support you.
Without enemies no progress......
Lastly when you make things cheap. ..Its not worth it or its scam......One thing about Nigerians.
Thanks.....
Send me your email and you will get it for free
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Ebooksman2019(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Lol U sef no understand Abegi Empty barell
In this life not everyone will support you. Without enemies no progress...... Lastly when you make things cheap. ..Its not worth it or its scam......One thing about Nigerians. Thanks.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.