Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding (54974 Views)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by rheether(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Regina is a very lucky lad.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
This space is for sale
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by myresearch: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
That Girl

supposed to

Be

my wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by namo77: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
But Pastors owe you explanation abi Ewu
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
"Money answereth all things." lipsrsealed
Money is a God. It solves all your problems.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Longcucumber(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by pojophilius(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Queen of dem slay mamas

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by trapQ: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is that all?
TheFacelessMan:
Few years back, i was a Pastor.

I was told to baptise this Lady ; Bimbo

"God then rested on the 7th day after creation- Genesis 2.2."..... it's a big lie.

He spent the whole of the 7th day creating this gal

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by wildikeman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
festusparkz419:
SO AUNTY THIS IS THE MESSAGE YOU RE PASSING TO THE FINE BOYS AROUND......LAS LASS FINE BOY NAH SCAM
wetin dey worey u... U no know.. Na money b fine bobo
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Obynopositive: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
All the babes talking about this babe, if una see this kind opportunity, I bet my salary dem no go leave am ooo... grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by deltateam: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

If Ned Nwoko were to be a Pastor or if the lady involved were a G.Os daughter, you do have gurgitated for weeks.

Don't mind the yellow buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by 3RNEST(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please when is BBNaija 2019 starting?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Antoeni(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Daddy Freeze.will you allow you 19 years old son to get married to a 59 years old Woman?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by babakb: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
ishawlar:
Na dem aunties at the age of 30s nd 40s way no get boyfriend not to talk of husband dey paint the girl black nd white... Omoge enjoy ur life no let social media scarta ur marriage

That is the problem, she was the one that brought it to social media and people will definitely air their opinions.....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by popsy2(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
frowland:

I don't see any reason why a 22year old shouldn't marry any man of her choice.

There is what we call " undue influence ". In this case, money.

This is wrong. I don't want to use the word "pedophile " .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by oyetunder(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
frowland:

I don't see any reason why a 22year old shouldn't marry any man of her choice.
You will when she happens to be your daughter, that is, if you are a responsible parent. but if not, no wahala. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by symbianDON(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
the mistake people are making is that they think Regina married Ned grin na lie!!! it's Ned's money she married las las

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by sweetrace(f): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

If Ned Nwoko were to be a Pastor or if the lady involved were a G.Os daughter, you do have gurgitated for weeks.

Because pastors are not allowed to have more than one wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by sauceEEP(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
No more Tonto dike, it's now Regina Daniels.... angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by popsy2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Because pastors are not allowed to have more than one wife.

What law is that ? Point us to it ?

Or better still, what chapter in the bible states that ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by northvietnam(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

Cuz Pastor claim they r the leaders of the church, they preach to members to live christ-like life, that's why Daddy freeze comes for their head cuz they don't do what they preach...

Ned is living his life and is not Deceiving any body... He is doing it openly... Not pastors that will go and otobolize and preach to Ned not to Reginize his Daniels
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by henryd4(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
"Money answereth all things." lipsrsealed
grin grin
I guess she would be telling that young man harder harder to but now na the old man go dey tell her harder harder, that's life. grin
People we try to impress have others they work so hard to impress too. Life is a cycle.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by sweetrace(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

What law is that ? Point us to it ?

Or better still, what chapter in the bible states that ?

Matthew 19:3–6
3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by popsy2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Matthew 19:3–6
3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

I am still waiting to read where the bible instructed pastors not to marry more than one wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Yoighaman(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Ned was 40years old when Regina was born.

Does that mean my future wife's mother is currently a Unilag Student Please handle her well.

Lol...that means say dem never even born my wife grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by GraGra247(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

Thank you, that's the point I've been making about this man. He will support the devil as long as he's not a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by onadana: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
trapQ:
And to think that some of the man's kids will be older than Regina, lol.

Some men (and women) are a national disgrace.

What has age got to do with marriage?Is she not above 18years?She is happy,he is happy,they are happy.What is the problem?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Mike008(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Many things drives a persons happiness, and in this context, not the joy of marrying a "dream man".
To think that she'll fall in love with her "dream man", get married and live happily ever after is a facade to her.
Maybe not all true love affairs leads to a 'happily ever after' situation, but marrying a person who's got all your purpose in life.
Perhaps Regina just want to live a life of affluence to be happy.

No laws broken, only conventions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by legendarymega: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Ned was 40years old when Regina was born.

Does that mean my future wife's mother is currently a Unilag Student Please handle her well.

She is 22 years old not 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.