Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding (54962 Views)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by adidison(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
"Money answereth all things." lipsrsealed

Because of this one that looks like dried Apricot?!?!? Abeg! Money doesn't answer anything just greed and fools gold.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
She married for money not love. Isn’t this the smart thing to do? This is what most women do, what is the big deal? She has secured her future, she is set for life. What has love ever done for us, apart from headaches, confusion and doubt. She’s a smart girl and I support her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nkc22: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

If Ned Nwoko were to be a Pastor or if the lady involved were a G.Os daughter, you do have gurgitated for weeks.

This is the best comment I have come across since this marriage saga

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Martinez39(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
festusparkz419:
SO AUNTY THIS IS THE MESSAGE YOU RE PASSING TO THE FINE BOYS AROUND......LAS LASS FINE BOY NAH SCAM
You should have known this before.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Topmaike007(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
festusparkz419:
SO AUNTY THIS IS THE MESSAGE YOU RE PASSING TO THE FINE BOYS AROUND......LAS LASS FINE BOY NAH SCAM
na him,na money be Koko in Mr eazi voice
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by LegalOpinion: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
I want Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to comment on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by anochuko01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
She married for money not love. Isn’t this the smart thing to do? This is what most women do, what is the big deal? She has secured her future, she is set for life.

What has love ever done for us, apart from headaches, confusion and doubt. She’s a smart girl and I support her.
Even though i dont agree with ur second paragraph, i think i should get you something nice for dinner for the first one
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by desiredhome: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Antoeni:
Daddy Freeze.will you allow you 19 years old son to get married to a 59 years old Woman?

It's her decision, at 18 any one is old enough to take decision for herself, so why the noise? Abi na you wan marry her?
Have you not heard of 80 years old man marrying 25 years or less in this same country? Those Nigerian boys marrying grandmothers in the abroad just to get green cards are they different?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nathayas: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Daddy Freeze the fake
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by MPESA(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dalby:

Why will you not support when you are living with another man's wife No Bible verse for this one... hypocrites

For a lady above 18 to take a decision....
Why are you people like this nah.....
Is not bad at all after all this northern has been doing more than this without any fuse...

Is their any biblical verse to back this up , seems that all you people attacking FZ is due his approach towards man of God but let's not be sentiment behave like christ-a-like we are...
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
LegalOpinion:
I want Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to comment on this issue.
Lmao. He really should. Not like anyone will understand him cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Mrexcell(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
joseph6071:
After the marriage of the young Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels to Ned Nwoko, there has been alot of discussions online to criticise her move. But the Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze took has asked them to leave the couple alone to live their lives.

See what he wrote...

"Daddy Freeze and the lobsters discussed this picture that surfaced online, on #AfterDark on @coolfmlagos yesterday and arrived at the conclusion that these people should be left alone to live their lives, as Regina owes no one an explanation."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/leave-them-alone-to-live-their-lives.html

That's the power of money for u everyone will surely endorse them but the opposite would have been the case if ned nwoko was to be an average struggling man. We all witnessed how everyone condemned the 52yrs old man in anambra state who legally married a 17yrs old girl some few months ago.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by frowland(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
oyetunder:
You will when she happens to be your daughter, that is, if you are a responsible parent. but if not, no wahala. .
Get lost. So I should allow her roam the street with some useless boys? Do you know what you have to do to become a billionaire? You think he became a billionaire by being irresponsible?
Yes, I will gladly give out my daughter's hand in marriage if a responsible man shows up not all this yahoos roaming around the street. Nonesense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by oyetunder(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
frowland:

Get lost. So I should allow her roam the street with some useless boys? Do you know what you have to do to become a billionaire? You think he became a billionaire by being irresponsible?
Yes, I will gladly give out my daughter's hand in marriage if a responsible man shows up not all this yahoos roaming around the street. Nonesense.
See Esau. why cant you just and see the end of the Marriage before running mad?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by frowland(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

There is what we call " undue influence ". In this case, money.

This is wrong. I don't want to use the word "pedophile " .

The girl is 22yrs for crying out loud, she can make her freekig choice. How is this any of your business if I may ask?
What did Psquare and other celebrities used to get their women? Going by your logic, their women were lured by your so called undue advantage?
Do you remember Celine dion and how old his husband was? No you might not.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by frowland(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
oyetunder:
See Esau. why cant you just and see the end of the Marriage before running mad?

You and your co travelers are the ones going mad for crying more than the bereaved. Did any of her family member complain? How is her life your freaking business?
If she ask for money now, will you contribute?
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by MikeBetty(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Beauty And The Beast.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by sweetrace(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

I am still waiting to read where the bible instructed pastors not to marry more than one wife.

I give up!
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by AlhajaChinyere: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
ishawlar:
Na dem aunties at the age of 30s nd 40s way no get boyfriend not to talk of husband dey paint the girl black nd white... Omoge enjoy ur life no let social media scarta ur marriage

Be real, the girl no get marriage.

And what exactly does marriage mean to the Nigerian woman?

Clearly just a meal ticket.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by popsy2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
sweetrace:

I give up!

You don't have any option.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by AlhajaChinyere: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
She married for money not love. Isn’t this the smart thing to do? This is what most women do, what is the big deal? She has secured her future, she is set for life. What has love ever done for us, apart from headaches, confusion and doubt. She’s a smart girl and I support her.

So you believe it is that easy abi? Nwoko's children will deal with her. Ok She will get the money she didn't work for but she will pay a heavy price later in her life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Israeludoudo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
If you do not have what to say, hold your lips
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by popsy2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
frowland:

The girl is 22yrs for crying out loud, she can make her freekig choice. How is this any of your business if I may ask?
What did Psquare and other celebrities used to get their women? Going by your logic, their women were lured by your so called undue advantage?
Do you remember Celine dion and how old his husband was? No you might not.

May you be in a position where your daughter of 22 years will have to marry a rich man of 55+ years and your son of 22 marry a woman old enough to be her mother or grandmother. Say amen!

May I never be in a position where my child would bring me and my kinsman shame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Oladoyinipede: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
seems people have forgotten the agelong tradition of the igbos; of giving their daughters in marriage,to men old enough to be their father.let sleeping dogs lie!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
With the mother that Regina Daniels has, she will be fine. They are smart and they know what they’re doing. Leave the babe ahbeg.
AlhajaChinyere:

So you believe it is that easy abi? Nwoko's children will deal with her. Ok She will get the money she didn't work for but she will pay a heavy price later in her life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Adakintroy: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freeze na fool, e clear say na only men of God you get power reach. Every body know the marriage is not right. We just letting it go. But you as a man of God should be bold towards the truth even if money blind the rest of us eyes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by samwizzye(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Hypocrite

If Ned Nwoko were to be a Pastor or if the lady involved were a G.Os daughter, you do have gurgitated for weeks.

God bless u
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Ned was 40years old when Regina was born.

Does that mean my future wife's mother is currently a Unilag Student Please handle her well.

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by breathcutter(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

Na money be fine bobo...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by 113Abaeze165: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh well

Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by itu404(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
The funniest part of it is those who voice opposition are so few, so all these hypocrisy don tire me for Nigerians. any one wey dey do same for secret don come out to support this nonsense. how many of our celebrity have dare to come out and show reservation
Re: Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding by frowland(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
[s]
popsy2:

May you be in a position where your daughter of 22 years will have to marry a rich man of 55+ years and your son of 22 marry a woman old enough to be her mother or grandmother. Say amen!

May I never be in a position where my child would bring me and my kinsman shame.
[/s]

Oga go and sit down somewhere with your load of sentimental bullshiit or better of, find something useful to do with your life than come online to rant about a couple who don't even know you exist.
Is her life disturbing you? Does her marriage to an old man stop you from eaten or making ends meet? Why don't you worry about your life and leave the family to worry about theirs. Taking panadol for another person's headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.