Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - (2217 Views)

My Boyfriend Cheat On Me I Must Share His Nudes / Allow Your Boyfriend Cheat A Nairalander Raises Campaign / Did Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Cheat With You? What You Should Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by samuelchimmy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
As shared on Dechymmy TV on WhatsApp .... Could yoruba demons go this far with the g_code even unto their sister,mind you they've been together before this incidence.

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Forgive him. He knew not what he was doing.
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by samuelchimmy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
To join Dechymmy TV on WhatsApp
Follow this link
https:///2349038752952?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Dechymmy%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is%20____

Note: Dechymmy TV is not a group chat,but a WhatsApp status tv
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Abfinest007(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
some guys sha I reserve my comments
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
lol.. brother from hades
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Forgive him. He knew not what he was doing.
You are joking right?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bro code cool..

Bro's before hoes.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
The guy is protecting the boys code and also protecting his sis relationship because he's not sure of her reaction

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Bluezy13(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hehehe...

Your bro is a loyal bro.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by uthlaw: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
even is sister will help you to cheat on him also...na 50-50 life goes on!
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are joking right?

I am serious. It is man's nature. Naturally given to polygamy. Man may be the only animal that mates with a one partner till he dies. Nature didn't intend it that way.

Men were created to be polygamous. This is the bitter truth, the whole truth and nothing but the bitter whole truth.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

I am serious. It is man's nature. Naturally given to polygamy. Man may be the only animal that mates with a one partner till he dies. Nature didn't intend it that way.

Men were created to be polygamous. This is the bitter truth, the whole truth and nothing but the bitter whole truth.
No!
Bollocks to that! Patriarchal society preaches that. Especially African society. I am sure that same brother would not take it kindly if his sister did the same thing.
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
The guy is protecting the boys code and also protecting his sis relationship because he's not sure of her reaction
If he was my brother I would rip his balls out, roast them on an open flame and then feed him his own balls.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
krattoss:
Bro code cool..

Bro's before hoes.. cool
So his sister is a hoe? What exactly did she do to deserve that title?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
lies
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

No!
Bollocks to that! Patriarchal society preaches that. Especially African society. I am sure that same brother would not take it kindly if his sister did the same thing.

Not Africa my dear. It is the norm world wise. Polygamy was prevalent even in biblical times till date. The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Biglittlelois(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Not Africa my dear. It is the norm world wise. Polygamy was prevalent even in biblical times till date. The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.

Are you from a polygamous home? If no, Would this had been your line of thought if your Dad cheated on your mum?
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you from a polygamous home? If no, Would this had been your line of thought if your Dad cheated on your mum?

Cheating is bad and that was why i said that he should be forgiven. Don't misunderstand me.

However, if the man is married to more than a wife, it wouldn't be cheating anymore would it ?
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Right, you would make an awful defence lawyer

This statement “ The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.”
Would land your client in prison for a long time when they could have got a 5 year sentence.
How could you contradict yourself on such an epic level?
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Biglittlelois(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Cheating is bad and that was why i said that he should be forgiven. Don't misunderstand me.

However, if the man is married to more than a wife, it wouldn't be cheating anymore would it ?

Would you have forgiven your girlfriend if she cheated, knowing her sister covered up for her?

Before a man can marry a second wife, they must have been in a relationship, meaning at a point in time, he cheated, which is very wrong, marrying her wouldn't have changed that betrayal....
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Right, you would make an awful defence lawyer

This statement “ The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.”
Would land your client in prison for a long time when they could have got a 5 year sentence.
How could you contradict yourself on such an epic level?

I am still waiting for you to point out the contradiction. Juxtapose the portions that are in divergence for more clarity.

Maybe i am too dumb to notice the flaw in my argument. School me.
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Would you have forgiven your girlfriend if she cheated, knowing her sister covered up for her?

Before a man can marry a second wife, they must have been in a relationship, meaning at a point in time, he cheated, which is very wrong, marrying her wouldn't have changed that betrayal....

Point of correction, I had forgiven my woman for cheating. I was sure the Friend had knowledge of the what she was up to but i can't say if the sister knew (I guess she did as well).

Why I forgave her was because i understood that we are humans and not infallible. Most people cheat, the faithful ones are the ones that don't get caught.

And saying that a man can't take a 2nd wife without first cheating on his extant wife is a flawed conclusion, a fallacy. It is actually doable.

In Africa, it is a thing of pride for a woman to preserve her self till her wedding and it gives some men joy to know they were the one that deflowered the wife.

In my Africa, a girl can't be as dumb as meeting a man prior to the man paying her bride price. That is in the utopian African society.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

I am still waiting for you to point out the contradiction. Juxtapose the portions that are in divergence for more clarity.

Maybe i am too dumb to notice the flaw in my argument. School me.
You said it not me
Anyway the statement below

“The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.”

So you are saying in Nigeria polygamy is still practiced because there is no population explosion?
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Biglittlelois(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Point of correction, I had forgiven my woman for cheating. I was sure the Friend had knowledge of the what she was up to but i can't say if the sister knew (I guess she did as well).

Why I forgave her was because i understood that we are humans and not infallible. Most people cheat, the faithful ones are the ones that don't get caught.

And saying that a man can't take a 2nd wife without first cheating on his extant wife is a flawed conclusion, a fallacy. It is actually doable.

In Africa, it is a thing of pride for a woman to preserve her self till her wedding and it gives some men joy to know they were the one that deflowered the wife.

In my Africa, a girl can't be as dumb as meeting a man prior to the man paying her bride price. That is in the utopian African society.

Mr.man, we still have people who are 100% faithful in their relationship, nothing like until they are caught, some people in this our time still don't understand why people cheat when they have someone they love, believe that.

Lol cheating doesn't necessarily have to be until you have sex with the other, you woo someone, you start having feelings, then a romantic relationship, then a serious romantic relationship, that is cheating even if no sex yet, all these, up until you finally marry her, is betrayal, a very painful one at that, forget the Africa bla bla bla, this is logical thinking.
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

You said it not me
Anyway the statement below

“The only reason some countries don't practice it as much nowadays is population explosion.”

So you are saying in Nigeria polygamy is still practiced because there is no population explosion?

You are missing the point. Inasmuch as we have population crisis already ( even though the government hasn't taken it with all seriousness) , ours is a peculiar case. The problem of unemployment that is prevalent nowadays is because of population explosion, the Almajiris and to an extent, terrorism. They all have a nexus to population explosion.

If you have noticed , the bulk of the crisis occurs in the North where we have the bulk of the nation's population.

The citizens know that there are problems but we are not enlightened enough to tie it to population explosion. The literacy level is quite low here and family planning is not being implemented.

Also due to differences in culture and religion. In Islam, you are permitted to marry up to 4 wives whereas Christianity advocate monogamy.

The South is better educated than the North hence they try to contain the population menace but same can't be said about the North.

So, there is no unity of purpose across the country. So, long and short is; polygamy is still being practiced in Nigeria due to illiteracy, religious differences and disparity in our respective customs.

My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's called the bro code, it doesn't matter who is involved. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by popsy2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Mr.man, we still have people who are 100% faithful in their relationship, nothing like until they are caught, some people in this our time still don't understand why people cheat when they have someone they love, believe that.

Lol cheating doesn't necessarily have to be until you have sex with the other, you woo someone, you start having feelings, then a romantic relationship, then a serious romantic relationship, that is cheating even if no sex yet, all these, up until you finally marry her, is betrayal, a very painful one at that, forget the Africa bla bla bla, this is logical thinking.

Madam, I said "most people", not all. Read me correctly. If a woman cheats on the husband and hasn't opened her legs for the supposed lover, the relationship most times can still be savaged. The main might be talked into seeing reason to continue but once she has been laid by another man, the marriage pretty much has broken down irretrievably in most cases.

Just wooing and exchanging love chats without more cant ground a petition for divorce on the grounds of infidelity. Not until she has had intercourse with the said lover, that's when you can plead infidelity as a ground for divorce and what not.

Dig?
Re: My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - by sparog(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Exactly what came to my mind

She shouldn't blame her brother rather she should blame her boyfriend for putting her brother in a tough spot

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Take It Anymore / As A Lady, What Would You Do? / This Is Intelligence... See How This Boy Produce Electricity With Only Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.