Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Cant Take It Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Take It Anymore (2199 Views)

I Can't Stand It Anymore / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Can't Hold It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Take It Anymore by Blackaxe16(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2019
hello beautiful people good morning pls am hurt my girl friend is cheating on me. She is sleeping with other guys, anytime I want to break up she will bring knife that she will kill herself. We both stay together I dont want police to arrest me for crime I did not commit. Now she is planning to sex another man I over heard her phone call am just down am planning to leave the house for her but for now am broke. Please I need your advices I don't want to do something rough. pls mod forward this topic........thanks

1 Like

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Lemme just assume this is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Blackaxe16(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2019
why I go joke with that kind thing for real am not joking
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by MJBOLT: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
why will you and your girlfriend be living together when you are not married to each other,it seems your GF is even violent.the best thing to do is to send her parking then quit the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by eneojoedu(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2019
go and make a police report first before you break up with her... if she likes she can kill herself afterwards. but you have to be careful, such woman can kill you.

7 Likes

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Blackaxe16:
hello beautiful people good morning pls am hurt my girl friend is cheating on me. She is sleeping with other guys, anytime I want to break up she will bring knife that she will kill herself. We both stay together I dont want police to arrest me for crime I did not commit. Now she is planning to sex another man I over heard her phone call am just down am planning to leave the house for her but for now am broke. Please I need your advices I don't want to do something rough. pls mod forward this topic........thanks
My advice may not seem like a reasonable one but its the best you can do,you are in an obsessive relationship and the lady in the pictures is mentally unstable, she may be telling you and one million guys the same tale just to have control, thats not good at all,if you are indeed a man,then its time you man up and do the needful, go to her home tell her folks that this is what's transpiring between you two,let them know her actions, trust me her mother would know how to handle her,I would only advice you do this if the family is aware of your relationship with their daughter, this would vindicate you from any action she takes,but if its a descrete relationship then you need to seek counsel or report the case to a magistrate, they can handle it.
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by nappy760(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
undecidedare you 16years old?
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Vizzim: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Blackaxe16:

Op why did you go head in into a violent relationship. Well be careful, a woman doesn't play with knife except she meant it.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Nonstopvibez: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm aounds like one girl dat aborted for me.they are all leaches
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Deepfeel(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Blackaxe16:
Simply go to her parents introduce yourself and tell them what you just typed her
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by StrikeBack(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Try and delete instamessage on her phone for a start
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
Try and delete instamessage on her phone for a start
That app is something else
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin Sit her down and explain to her, if she admits, let her know that you can no longer take it again. Let see if she will change
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by dingbang(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
What kind of weak man are you? Look throw her things out of your house and dont allow her inside...how difficult is that anyways? If you need help please call me.
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by chinchonglee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Blackaxe16:
hello beautiful people good morning pls am hurt my girl friend is cheating on me. She is sleeping with other guys, anytime I want to break up she will bring knife that she will kill herself. We both stay together I dont want police to arrest me for crime I did not commit. Now she is planning to sex another man I over heard her phone call am just down am [[b]b]planning to leave the house for he[/b]r but for now am broke. [/b]Please I need your advices I don't want to do something rough. pls mod forward this topic........thanks
I dnt understand..
Who get d house, u or her?
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by emelda86(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
How do u live with someone u are not married to... Na wa for una ooo....
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by CanineOfJackal: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
emelda86:

sweetheart we will do same if you want us to sad
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by emelda86(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
sweetheart we will do same if you want us to sad

Hahahaaha....u eeh...

1 Like

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by clive2u(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
select the number of things u do in the house then i will advise u
1 cook 2 wash plates 3 wash cloths(her own) 4 sweep the house 5 all of the above
i am serious o
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Jeffrey12(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Allow her go out, then do away with any harmful objects in the house to avoid stories.... Then go straight to police station and make a report.. Then come back house wait her.. When she comes, change am for her seriously... Make she pack.. Abi you dey fear her??
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by stormborn28(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
emelda86:

to dey Fvck na
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
break up with her jor.i assure u she wont kill herself.all dose theatrics she picking from dose telemondo movies ought not to work on u.
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by theunnamed: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ah just dey laugh since, sorry I can't fit...
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Smallboy01: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Which kinda guy are you? In this century a girl is getting advantage of your tenderness, threatening you with a knife. :
Kindly hide all the knifes in the house, then tear her one hot slap that will reset her brain into factory settings she will shed hot tears and pack her loads

*Spits angry

Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Kdon2: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2019
emelda86:

The gbensh dey sweet ni!
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by anthonyuncle(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2019
do u really expect me to believe dz
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by isnovic(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Dude first and foremost,

Make sure you inform her parents if you guys are dating legally.
Also report to the police station of her suicidal tendencies.

Call on friends to the house, hers and your together who will serve as witness.

Setup a video record of the day, if possible.

Break up with her and leave while the friends are still at home for alibi sake.

Then change your numbers immediately.

You are in a toxic relationship.
Re: I Cant Take It Anymore by Eroms4life17(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Bros you are dating someone who is mentally unstable. Or she has trapped you with threat and emotion. And how come you guys are living together? This story is all shades of Bleep.ed up.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Cardi B And Jidenna Visit Lagos Strip Club, Make It Rain Money / 24 Facts About Sex Everyone Should Know / How Kobe Bryant Died - See Actual Helicopter Crash Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.