Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) (97616 Views)

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
tuzle:

smileyWhy can't we do this to some of our useless politicians

Because we are e-warriors and they are street fighters....they took to the streets....will we?..nooooooooo!..... we are too afraid.....it is better we pray and wait for such a day.
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by dam2000(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Warning 4 buhari

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:
We will do the same to Buhari immediately we reclaim our sacred mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians Insha Allah
South South and south east is not majority of Nigerians
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:

Coward! Coward!! Coward!!!

I have screen shot it and I hope lalasticlala, dominique and seun do something about it, else, I will do it my way. cool
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by MiddleSpot: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:
We will do the same to Buhari immediately we reclaim our sacred mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians Insha Allah

cheesy grin
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
grace to grass
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by BRASH: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Am sure many guys on this forum are wishing this was buhari and his fellow terrorist. But not to worry, when the time comes, his case might be worse

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:

You and who? tongue
On Nairaland abi? cheesy
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by D1zion: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:

Never you mention Yar'dua when we are talking about thieves because he was an embodiment of honesty and integrity. Buhari is a big thief who stole our mandate. We will reclaim it
Amen
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by erons22(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
emmasege:
Anxiously waiting for the day the following people will be stoned or imprisoned in Nigeria.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Ibrahim Babangida
4. Muhammadu Buhari

Nigeria is better off without these crooks.

You forget oshiomole,amaechi

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by expert555: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Why ?

Let me tell you a short story, I am 54 years old, don’t live in nigeria anymore the almighty have put me and my generations yet unborn in a better place. I was 14 years old when I physically witnessed your nepa’s horror Of continuous off and one lights failure everyday every week, at the time people were thinking it was going to be shot live, 40 years later noting have changed whatsoever. The reason am here in the past 4 weeks is to visit my dear mother spent some quality time with her. Do you know in the past 5 days there hasn’t be light in my area of Ikorodu. I want to put face to the disaster that have befell your dear country. The situation of 40 years ago has not changed rather it has got worse that’s why. Sometimes you lot deserves what is happening to you because there are so many people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Starz825(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Let's not forget that saraki was treated the same with stones before his over expected defeat in ilorin grin
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Same faith must befall all the members of Buharis family
Tramadol very high in your body besides these 5 'A' s:
Animousity, Annoyance, Anger , Anguish and Agony.
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by OyinO: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is the standard. We need this in Nigeria ASAP!
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Xander85: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:

Sorry, but this can’t happen in Nigeria! Don’t you see the way Buhari is worshipped in the core north even though there are those of us who believe he’s committed enough crimes to have him locked up and the key melted!

Likewise, others may see a president from the south in similar manner, but i’d be stupid to sit by and allow one of mine be hounded out of office in the name of revolution (and i don’t care what they say he’s supposed to have committed), when i know the sort of ‘game’ being played in Nigeria in the name of democracy!

Shebi na Nigerian brand of ‘democrazy’ we dey play? Make we all suffer am together till we come to our senses and do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by popsy2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
expert555:

Let me tell you a short story, I am 54 years old, don’t live in nigeria anymore the almighty have put me and my generations yet unborn in a better place. I was 14 years old when I physically witnessed your nepa’s horror Of continuous off and one lights failure everyday every week, at the time people were thinking it was going to be shot live, 40 years later noting have changed whatsoever. The reason am here in the past 4 weeks is to visit my dear mother spent some quality time with her. Do you know in the past 5 days there hasn’t be light in my area of Ikorodu. I want to put face to the disaster that have befell your dear country. The situation of 40 years ago has not changed rather it has got worse that’s why. Sometimes you lot deserves what is happening to you because there are so many people like you.

The only thing I did wrong was being compassionate to a fellow human that was probably being stoned to death. Notwithstanding The fact that he brought a lot of hardship and pain to people but we can't as a people, descend to the gutters and take to barbarism.

I am not a bit comfortable with the state of our dear country and it gives me concern every day but this is the 21st Century. We have to stay civilized and not lose our humanity under any guise.

I apologise if I struck a nerve by my comments tho. It is not in my nature to annoy people.

Thank you sir.
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
emmasege:
Anxiously waiting for the day the following people will be stoned or imprisoned in Nigeria.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Ibrahim Babangida
4. Muhammadu Buhari

Nigeria is better off without these crooks.

You forgot GEJ, Ngozi Iweala, Pius Ayim, Gen Ihejerika, Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakwa.....
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ogbonti: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
iyatrustee:
Sorry but this cannot happen in Nigeria! Even if there are justifiable reasons to, kinsmen of the erring president will see it as witchunting their son

Cannot happen in Nigeria? How old are you? Buhari did worse to former President Shagari, VP Alex Ekueme and the 19 State Governors in 1984 when his coup toppled a democratically elected government in Nigeria

Talk about witch hunt, when MKO Abiola a Yoruba man; who won a free and fair presidential election was accused of treason simply because he declared himself President, and thrown into a “Black Maria” by Gen. Sanni Abacha, the then Head of State, did yorubas accused Abacha of witch hunt? Boy, You don’t know Nigeria! When you are down, you are on your own (O.Y.O), until you succeed then you start seeing imaginary friends and well wishers emerge from the wood works. Just to mention, IF Atiku is declared winner by the tribunal and wins at the appellate court, even the bombastic Festus Keyamo will deny he ever worked for Buhari against Atiku. Dele Momodu, will say his twitter account was hacked, that he never asked Atiku to concede to Buhari. Boy, you don’t know Nigeria. The few men of integrity in Nigeria (if any) died long long time ago, probably before the almagamation of 1914

These were the kinsmen or yorubas Who sold MKO Abiola out 26 years ago.... Infact they worked tirelessly with Abacha to deal with Abiola.

Oladipo Diya
Lamidi Adedibu
Arisekola Alao
Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
Lateef Jakande
Ebenezer Babatope
Oba Okunade Olubuse
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan
Olu Onagoruwa
Ernest Shonekan
Raji Rasaki
Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Lateef Shofolahan

JUST TO MENTION A FEW......

Do not forget MKO Abiola was not just an ordinary Yoruba man ..... he was one of the most important political, economic and traditional titans in Nigeria and indeed Africa. He was touted then to be the richest African.

He was the only African invited by the White House to attend the presidential inauguration of President Bill Clinton in 1993.

He was the pillar of sports in Africa, the Basorun of Yoruba land, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, the Sarkin Musulmi of Nigeria (second most important Muslim in Nigeria after the Sultan of Sokoto) So you see?

......so forget all that kinsmen solidarity, never ever trust any kinsman in Nigeria when power and money is involved!

2 Likes

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by emmasege: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
erons22:

You forget oshiomole,amaechi
You are very correct. Sorry for the omission.
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
BRASH:
Am sure many guys on this forum are wishing this was buhari and his fellow terrorist. But not to worry, when the time comes, his case might be worse
it will be

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by emmasege: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

You forgot GEJ, Ngozi Iweala, Pius Ayim, Gen Ihejerika, Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakwa.....
Sorry for the omission. You are on point though, but I'm only particular about politicians and not service chiefs like Ihejerika. Service chiefs only loot for politicians.

Permit me to also include Okorocha, Ngige, Ubahs & Aregbesola on the list.

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Okoyeebows: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Once upon a time...i was a Prince in the Kingdom of Dahomey.

I was seated on my throne one honey on each arm...2 lying on my leopard skin rug....

The skin was real! I killed it myself, don't be doubting me! angry

My son, the 35th ? Or 36th one ?

I can't remember their numbers, 4 women were claiming they had a package on the way... 0.5 x 4 + 35 = ? shocked

Anyways, back to my story....

The boy was running from the direction of the sea, eyes bulging in their sockets, struggling to contain his excitement just like any 4 year old.

Forgive me now if i can't recall his name, he was Abdul-something. Who memorizes 35+ names by the way? undecided

PAPAAAAA!!!!! He cried out like the cute monkey he was....

Following him closely were my warriors in their full regalia, masks, shields, spears and all...

They had a man in between them, his skin was a WHITE as ours was BLACK. shocked shocked shocked

His eyes were sea blue unlike our brown ones.

The date ? I have forgotten again!

It was sometime in the 18th Century, if memory serves me right.

To be continued .....

I guess they caught Lamidi Kanu while running away.

So, it's a 4 year old boy that caught Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okoyeebows:

I guess they caught Lamidi Kanu while running away.

So, it's a 4 year old boy that caught Kanu?

] tongue

The Lord is your strength, thou shalt not be a bigot.

I sue for peace on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
expert555:

you are very correct. Right from 79 when I started primary sch to now, the only thing that is changing is calendar, this country is doomed, the few who had the opportunity to be making it are seeing the others as f o o ls instead of joining hands together to better our situation. My bro, don't stay long holidaying here so that the doom won't meet you here.... And remember to pray for us that God should intervene.

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Okoyeebows: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Trying to keep this particular profile clean, mo le shii blog lai pegrin

I wonder bi mo shey le fi awon asiri ebu ti mo ma n bu awon omo nna yen pamo grin grin grin

I couldn't help myself so I still abused some today grin grin grin

Been mentioned. Can I hide by using orisirisi oruko a ti report comment yen? Pls advise LOL

Keep using this one but keep it eebu clean.
Other tools for eebu can be opened.

This one would most likely be the most popular

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by planetx: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cameroon's Paul Biya deserves this kind of treatment.
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Keep using this one but keep it eebu clean.
Other tools for eebu can be opened.

This one would most likely be the most popular

Eyah. Ma ni lati ma shey hide and seek, ma lo pa awon ebuu yen re cheesy

Mo ti change comment yen, lo wowo
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry.........hnmmmm

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmmmm, they are harsh o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.