Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (47301 Views)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by anochuko01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
JI
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Manbiggs(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Toke, your ass is fake,oya come and beat me, I'm in my house. tongue fake bitches with fake lives, some people's role model mtcheww undecided

Meanwhile grin grin
I actually know one ���
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Manbiggs:

I actually know one ���
grin they are everywhere, they don't want to be left behind grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
And how is this one news now angry
The thing weak me sef undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

The thing weak me sef undecided
nairaland and nonsense is too much
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Bridget95(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Toke is as fake as anything.
fake bum fake hair fake or bleached skin
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by wisino1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Naijaforeigner: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
hollah123:
this bovi guy is too boring.... akpororo murder am anyday anytime

Are you for real? Akpororo better than Bovi?
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Manbiggs(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
grin they are everywhere, they don't want to be left behind grin
The bandwagon effect grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Kachi188(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
She is not smart, how many people were in the hall where he made the joke?? Now she has all of nigeria going to YouTube to checkout the joke. No such thing as bad publicity
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
I thought she denied the surgery before

On the other hand, if you dare joke with the private lives of these comedians, they will nearly die.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by DrMuzungu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Her yansh, her problem.
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
henryd4:
So?

These two cocaine smokers 2face and Dbanj
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
wisino1:
my sister or brother any one you be because for nairaland we no know who be who again but like seriously that your game of throne meme got me there because of the hype me that was just getting to hear of it started searching the net to download season one ....
grin grin you're on a long thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
They got what right? Just sit on one of those white plastic chairs, na your thigh the silicon go roll to.
grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Emyjeze(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
She even confirmed it was worked on.... Making it a fake ass . . . Yeye mtcheeeeew
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Emyjeze(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
She even confirmed it was worked on.... Making it a fake ass . . . Yeye mtcheeeeew
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
You need help....
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by 116Abegunde168: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh dear

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
hollah123:
this bovi guy is too boring.... akpororo murder am anyday anytime
Who ask you
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by vioment: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
fake a..
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
thank god princess salt ukwu no be plastic
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by BABANGBALI: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fake ass
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Alamu1111: 4:00am On May 01, 2019
Fool toke makinwa

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by PapaAdanna: 6:39am On May 01, 2019
You are a FAKE ASS... Bovi is funny and will always be funny.

He made a joke out of ur fakery.

Shut up and hide in shame

Onye ara!
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by sweetrace(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
Bovi should apologize ASAP! He should look for better contents for his jokes and stop hurting people. If Someone else should start making jokes with his wife now, there’ll be no end to the ish. Toke, I’m glad you took him up on it. This is bullying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.