Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89177 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by drmikeadams(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=PrinzCarter post=78011839] cheaper dan cabin biscuit if u can twist ur words den if u HV a car combine dis two elements ur the real G.O.A[/quot grin > grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
Do you know how many of those women in polygamous marriages have side dudes outside. Well y'all can keep consoling yourselves with the lies.
hensben:
Women are not polygamous in nature but men, this is the reason women are cool been a second or third wife, even sixth wife like Regina Daniels as far as the good things of life are available. But can never be cool with been the second or third husband. Infact, once a man know you have a boyfriend he can never take you serious, he will just been using you for sexual satisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
The ability to overcome committing this sin again lies with you, yes you conquer your emotions for this young colleague if you truly want to. What happened has happened, what's important is to get it off your chest and move on. Dont ever make the mistake of confessing (for now) to your hubby, don't even confide in a close friend or your pastor, if the weight is so heavy, then go to any far church where no one knows you, and do confession. Why should you even think of telling your husband? Whats if he gets out of the marriage? You know men and their ego. Pls bear in mind that am asking you to delay confessing to your husband because of your young kids. Allow your children to grow, keep mute, then you can do the confession far into the future. Permit me to talk from a Christian religious point of view, confessing to your husband is something you must do, becos God will ask you on judgment day. It's a big pity that you have no physical attraction for your husband, hes far older, the marriage is only 4yrs, you both have a long way to go, yet you have already cheated. There is a difference beteew ''like and love'', no female can love the opposite sex without having a physical/or sexual attraction, so you never loved the man you married you only like him, got carried away, and now in deep poo. The solution is to manage your husband the way he is. it's too late to quit. You should also discipline your emotions, bring it under check, don't you know many married or single ladies have seen cute creamy guys, but overcome temptation becos of self discipline, becos they are committed to their own men?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Ozkar: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Men cannot handle cheating partners mentally like women do and that is just the truth. If you tell him now, the thought of you opening your legs to another man will constantly play in his head when he looks at you, which will eventually ruin your marriage. As a woman, if you cheat on your husband, you must take it to the grave otherwise you have yourself to blame.

To the sex part, encourage your hubby to look appealing for you. Work out together, eat well, mould him into the man that you want him to be physically. Tell him what you want him to do in bed. There’s only so much you can do, but for the sake of your vows and your home, good sex is really not worth it. You have to mentally train yourself to avoid temptation, that is the only way to stay faithful. And realistically most couples go through this at one point, so don’t beat yourself up too much. Dust your shoulders and do better and do not risk your family and your marriage for prick again. It is a temporary satisfaction and You will regret it.
you are just another lady that thinks she knows how men think. Clearly, you have no clue.

I like how you'd rather blame the mate's thoughts of the betrayal for ruining the marriage and not the actions of the cheating spouse. I bet your post would be different, were roles reversed.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Do you what prostitute means? Does she prostitute herself for money? You idiots crucify women for doing 1% of what you applaud men for. una go dey alright.
wifeesnatcher:
May I not meet a brainless adulterous lady like you. A lady her emotions dictate to her psychological traits

Some men are scum, I'm sure he pester you go into marriage with him. You convince a lady into relationship you don't pester or persuade her

Olosho will always be olosho

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
It's called karma. Men have always gotten away with cheating and adultery and women have learned they can too.
ikhileomotayo:

Brother you took the words out of my mouth. The only time I consider my girl to be mine is when she is with me. Once she goes to her place I zero my mind and just feel she could be in someone else's hands. You cant trust these ladies anymore, sad,sad,sad undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
Stupid like your mother right?
Hedonini:
The thing most of these stupid women (and they're in the majority) don't realize is that sexual attractiveness is like a whiff of smoke in the wind... Sexual performance is a trifle.

The only reason why the guy performed like a stallion is because of the 'first time' thrill of demystifying you. The evil thrill of seeing his married colleague naked before him and having the pleasure of tossing her around and drilling her. This kind of mental tonic does wonders for a man's libido. But it only lasts the first and maybe second time. Soon enough, that novelty effect would wane, and he would start seeing you for the flabby, intolerable 'married woman' slob that you are. By that time he would barely be able to get an erection with you, and even before that, he would manufacture excuses to avoid your sleazy ass. The only exemption to this would be if you're a sugar mummy who doles out loads of money to him, in which case he would prepare himself mentally and physically (with sex enhancers), before performing his lucrative 'duty' each time.

I can't remember how many females I've been in similar situation with - even much younger, single and seemingly attractive ones. First and second time I am enthusiastically thrusting and tossing, pumping and puffing, and shattering everything there is to shatter with no retreat and no surrender. But by the third or fourth encounter, I'm tired of her and even the sight of her greasy face makes my intrument limp in disgust. If, by my first performance, she concludes that her boyfriend or husband is history because she has met a charming 'stallion' to hold on to for life, then the dust soon clears from her eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Do you what prostitute means? Does she prostitute herself for money? You idiots crucify women for doing 1% of what you applaud men for. una go dey alright.

Can you give an applaud if your son's wife do this to your son mumu..

Why married someone that's unattractive to you if not that you're dumb and stupid. In fact the prostitute na understatement, she's a mere sex machine that deserve no marital dividends

May God upgrade your sense of reasoning
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Firefox01: 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ, you're just all over the thread cheesy . Madam OP, well it depends on your choice. If you want to keep on cheating, do it far abeg and for the sake of your husband, don't let any man Bleep you raw so you will not give your husband a bastard or a STD. However, if you want to be committed to your marriage, train yourself to find your husband sexually attractive. Whatever you do Sha, do NOT confess anything to your husband.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
Including your mother and sisters.
Strech:
For a woman to allow a man bang her, then there must be some emotional feelings attached. That is why it is impossible for a man to forgive a cheating wife. In real sense there is nothing like one night stand for a woman. My advice to young men!! Never marry for love, marry for mutual benefits. All women are HOES. Xcluding my family members.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by stevups(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
Your husband can do it better, he's taking it easy with you. But the colleague would handle you like a stranger. If you faint, you faint!!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by trapQ: 2:16pm On May 01, 2019
Fool. Learn to read comprehend and then respond only when you have something sensible to say. Otherwise shut the fvck up and go back to chasing shadows.
wifeesnatcher:

Can you give an applaud if your son's wife do this to your son mumu..

Why married someone that's unattractive to you if not that you're dumb and stupid. In fact the prostitute na understatement, she's a mere sex machine that deserve no marital dividends

May God upgrade your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Powerexpert: 2:16pm On May 01, 2019
I'm guessing you might be a banker. You betrayed the man's trust. Whether you tell him or not, it's a matter of time before he finds out. You want to eat your cake and have it.

It depends on the religion and belief you both shared but be rest assured that once he finds out, that your adventurous act will be your worst nightmare.

Have you thought of your kid with the man?

You didn't find time to explain his sexual life with him but later you will be preaching that communication is key in marriage or avoid marrying him.

The ball is in your court, cut off & face your family or cut in, enjoy the ride but don't come here to create another thread of how your husband divorced you.

It always starts with, he's a honest friend, we get along very well. The video calls sets in, the long day call at work, the chats and all your secret dealings and because you already have a fantasy which the young man is filling.

I'm sure you'll still cheat again because you can't always draw the line and when you feel you'll change, you're already engrossed.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Jehar: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
Humans and error...nobody is perfect after all
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 01, 2019
akinbode1:
I hate someone like you!!!
Your a bad woman and a murderer.......
#Ashewo##Ashewo#
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Fool. Learn to read comprehend and then respond only when you have something sensible to say. Otherwise shut the fvck up and go back to chasing shadows.

This slowpoke want to start what she can't finish. I guess you're the Op? grin.

You wey dey suppose use do sacrifice still get mind to still post that you still want to be enjoying the diick. Your case can be related to poor home upbringing

Dumb girl like you would not discourage me from not having sensible girl child. Awon omo wobe OSI
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by pkang: 2:20pm On May 01, 2019
tessytessy:
OP,

Thanks for sharing your problems here. You are human at most. However, the problem is that, you are hooked on that sex like opium. Two things will happen; its either you tell your husband or you tell a close friend who will ensure this ends. Trust me it will not end with a transfer, it will not end with blocking him. The problem is, if your husband gets to find out, your life will be messed up, your kids life will be messed up. Your parents will never respect you again.

Its better to hit a night stand with a stranger (if the thing dey hold you badly) than to be in a relationship with a colleugue.

I saw this happen to a couple, whose wife was hooked up to her EX. The discovery shattered that home for good. The woman lost her job, husband lost his job. Kids had to withdraw from the high brow school. Once those kids discover why their lives became messed up they will never , ever forgive you.

Forget about that guy and face your husband. You will be amazed that your husband can even toss your body upandown but he feels you are too holy for that sh*t. Madam, just talk tour husband. Adultery never ends well. You might even get pregnant,

I can't tell o but someday that man would feel he doesn't have to be f**king a married woman and may decide to leave her alone.
She then might loss her husband and boyfriend.
But the Bleep, most married woman would just talk about their sex life with their husband as soon as you muster up the courage to ask them.
All the women coming close to me have told me about their sex life and they are married.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Carlos122(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
The most important thing in marriage is communication. How hard was it to simply tell your husband what you felt? You would have communicated and made him understand first. .

Now you have yourself to blame.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

Moral of this sory

1 age difference matters don't over look it

2 physical appeareance mtters keep fit and attrctive

3 maintain intimacy: any man/woman who communicte to you more than your spouce can steal your hart ask adam and eve

4 always discuss your sexual prefrence how you want it with your spouce don't assume he should know how you want it

5 you still feel like doing it again..
The truth is that feeling come and go but love is a CHOICE stick to your man else you make yourself a laughing stock

6 taking a transfer changes nothing
The chnge must come from within

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by PrinceGeorgia: 2:24pm On May 01, 2019
Oloshoo...this is what always happens when faithful man married Oloshoo as wife.
My advice for you woman please go sit jump inside lagoon before you pass that gonorea to the innocent man call your husband...Ashawo
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by colizee(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
I know who you are madam
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Femiblessing: 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
It's not that simple but ;
1.seek for forgiveness from God
2.if you really want to be with your hudhusd ,you have to really upgrade him to your level , introduce him to a fitness trainer tgat will help him work on his body.
3.sincerely tell him why you want him to work on his body, let him know you are not feeling him as expected.
4.Then wait until he gets to your taste.even the guy in your office didn't get that body in a day!!!

If you love yourself ,DDONT TELL HIM
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
Abi o, very funny that anyone would feel that a woman would be happy to be in a polygamous situation. Such a funny opinion. It is religion that causes it. Women in polygamy are just managing the situation, they got no choice. Religion, lack of a desirable suitor, or greed are the only factors that would push or force a woman into polygamy, otherwise, no woman would like to share her man.
trapQ:
Do you know how many of those women in polygamous marriages have side dudes outside. Well y'all can keep consoling yourselves with the lies.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by hensben(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Having side guys is not a polygamy rather cheating. Men marry six women, at least traditionally. Can women do this. They only Bleep secretly for sexual satisfaction because truly a man with six wives will not be able to satisfy them equally.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by ghuzy01: 2:29pm On May 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Spot on! I use to say this to people, everyone thinks I'm childish. "If you spend enough time with a Guy & you don't naturally feel like Fvcking him, he ain't the one". Irrespective of whether it is a no-sex relationship or not, once the thought never comes in. Bye!

There is this line I read upto 10 times, Chaiii the thing sweet me die.

I can bet my 1 month salary on it that she will go back for Round 2, Round 3 even 4. Usually at 7 is where It stops, as my Pastor use to say, 7 is the number of perfection.

Werey grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by jrklinz: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
Is 1 tin 2 write a confession & is another tin 2 own up 2 ur act of unfaithfulness.u sud have tot abt d long term effect it cud bring in2 ur life,ur marriage and probably ur kids if u have any.in marriage ur obligated even by God 2 b faithful 2 ur partner as at dis moment u stand d risk of getting a divoce or dieing in depression.my advice is"STOP" dis act & pray 2 GOD u develop self control & as 4 d new found lover u probably met nt b d only 1 his sleeping wit at d moment.which makes u vulnerable 2 contacting any form of disease & lastly open up 2 ur husband hw best u want 2 b sexually attracted 2 him.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2019
Investmentfreak:
I don’t know how this will sound, men need to ask their women about their sexual life (past present and future)make her confide in you... from the above essay,the man is a good man but he’s lacking in zaoza room.... The shame should be on the old man.

Now imagine if the both of them communicate soul ,body and spirit!! The man would have hired a stud to service his wife (don’t tell me Love Machine,the pleasure ain’t same) first world countries are practically doing this and it’s working..

CONCLUSION: if you are a cuckold man,get your wife a stud to straff her once in a while, or even engage her in sexcapades, party and gangbangs...no matter how good you think you are in bed, Females always need more..

Reference: kindly call adam and ask for the full gist about his wife eve that slept with a serpent
Does cuckold exist in Nigeria
Fear no go fit let me do am.
I'll be thinking I am been used for ritual /renewal
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Stupid like your mother right?

No, stupid like you and that old, shameless wh.o.re you have for a mother. Since you had to quote me to prove that madness runs in your family. Useless thing.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by femi4: 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
virago:

Not like that for we ladies , the more the sex with him the more drawn we are to him , it is however the reverse for men
Well, the guy will try to avoid her with time
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On May 01, 2019
Except your interest in men changed, it means for the rest of your life, you will be changing men for the younger and physically fit one, because the one from your office will not forever remain young . . . .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Princeofasia: 2:59pm On May 01, 2019
u are an olosho that was turn to a wife. the guy broke the golden rule
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Princeofasia: 3:02pm On May 01, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I should just send this to someone I know! A huge age difference eventually turns out to be a big deal once a woman attains the level the older guy could afford her. In the next 12yrs,Regina Daniels would be a lovely 31yrs old rich hot chick while her husband would be an old man who wouldn't be able to please her at 71yrs! Anything above 5yrs is plentiful fa.
That's why you missed the young body.

As for your husband, he will find out soon enough and divorce you. You kuku do not find him sexually attractive before and what's the use of a marriage without sexual attraction? Good luck.
you sey mind the idiot? the olosho is a gold digger

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.