Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89036 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by owila4luv(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
first of all i want to say am disappointed in you! why will you marry without love? sorry but this thing is in you ma! the funny thin is that guy can't love you talk more of marriage, he only took the advantage cos he knows your status! forget about the energy it's like driving a car that's not yours, you can hit it anyhow, continue and see there will be a time he won't have erection even if you're naked! yes! it's like that. consider divorce since your hubby isn't attracted to you sexually so you can get satisfaction else where with clear conscience rather than killing yourself softly

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Martin0(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
Katier00:
say your mind my friend
Na wa oo!ar nor get to talk oogrin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by walt1125: 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
I dont know how serious you are about regreting your actions, but what i know is you need extra grace to come out of this. getting a transfer or resigning will not solve your problem because in your new place there will be young and attractive men there too. Talk to someone you trust (not pastor) also pray and sincerly ask God to forgive and save your marrige.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by ammy4goodies(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2019
na wa oo embarassed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Hwy95: 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
[b]Firstly. I respect you and appreciate the fact that you are reaching out and your honesty.
You are clearly in conflict.

What happened here is Maslow's hierachy of need.
Your good husband created a Utopia life as best as he could and as soon as you were very “comfortable” other needs developed and you began to find fault in him and an excuse for your actions.
You have failed him and have been treacherous.

The reasons we have evolved higher than animals is because we can reason and think of the consequences of our actions.
What will you do when the following happens ?
Your office mate gets tired of you ?
You find him with other women ?
What if he or someone else blackmails you ?
What if Your husband suspects and worse he finds out ? He may say he forgives you. But the very core of your relationship would have changed forever and he will a never trust you and probably will wisely begin initiating an exit plan.
Do you plan to leave men like your husband for men like your office mate ?
Can your office mate provide the kind of life you want ?
What happens when the kids lives change for the worse and they realize it’s because of you?

You should never have married your husband if you were NOT attracted to him because this is the sub conscious underlying result which will NOT end.

What financial stage are you in life to be able to live your natural desires ? Remember old age will fast approach, your looks will diminish and we live in a ruthless unforgiving world so you may be homeless.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
BananaTree:
Take it easy on the woman. I'm sure you aren't a saint either. I hope you're not the man though.

I am definitely not a saint, and will never try to pretend to be one, but that does not change the issue at hand.... Unless you would believe that because I am no saint, my woman CAN and/or SHOULD be deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful, abi?
This woman has already lost her ways, lost her mind, lost her man, lost her marriage.... She is just wasting everyone's time in this story (hers, her lovers and her husbands)

The funniest part here is that, 110% sure that the man, who is feasting on her body at work, don't even want her as anything more than a part time office fling.

IDERAWOLE:

What a wonderful advice you have here.

You're the one that is really pretending because of the excitement of drinking a stolen water!

No wonder a lot of people get into depression after wounding their spirit, thinking they are enjoying.

Wish you continuous deception.

People don't get into depression because of strangers views, they get into depression because they did something WRONG that CANNOT be fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by buddy221(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2019
This woman is a cheat and always will be. You are just pretending to be sorry for what You did. You Are we sick and wicked. You are suppose to be killed. Goat. If it's possible ain't getting married. Being honest to a woman is a waste of time. Better play them ,destroy their feelings and move on. Can you imagine what a married woman is saying on air. She is even happier narrating how everything went in the hotel room. Why did you agree to marry your husband since he don't Have the body type you need? Thunder will fire you for destroying your husband life. You can never know no peace. Do you think here is America where you mess up then you come online to seek advice and people will feel for you. You are doomed. You took Oath yet you break the same oath just because your pussy is scratching you. Why are you hiding your identity since you are feeling Sorry? You even want more Of the guy. You are fvcker. Get lost from this thread or you die. Cheap fvcker. I don't even know why I read this shit my mood is changed right away. I hate you and your cheap cheating life. Pig

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by rockyh(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2019
Tyche:
Here to read comments
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Marbella003,

I don't advice cheats, infact, I hate cheats whether a Man or Woman.... You did not advice yourself when your pussy was itching you.

Now you seek our advice after cheating on a good man. And you still feel like offering your pussy to the guy as a useless sex slave.

What a promiscuous Dog.

Get Lost. Filthy animal.

I totally agree, infact if I know her I will even exposed her to d husband
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by themanderon: 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by themanderon: 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
You have opened Pandora's box and you cannot put Pandora back into the box. You have unleashed a wave of events that if care is not taken someone is gona end up really hurt or worst still........dead.
Desist from your adulterous life o ye adulterous woman or you unleash an atomic bomb that would blow up right in your face.
Move away from that poisoned chalice of a colleague and time will take him out of your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

Damn farm tool, I want to ASSURE you that you will definitely get caught & utterly disgraced
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by freethinker01: 3:50pm On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Bros, please read my post before you say something foolish again.
I think you're the foolish one here always making posts about religion God and all. U think everything revolves around your stupid religion?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by tunize(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2019
conscience ni conscience ko. if u love him as u claim u wud have kept to ur self or go by big Love Machine since na preek be ur problem. if i were to be ur husband i find out in anyway "i nor go forgive u neither will i send u out of the house no" i won't na tins u go see go make u use ur leg waka. I nor holy but " u nor need advice".

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by templeinyou(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2019
Tyche:
Here to read comments

Two things are involved, your husband cares and not sexually strong as you want and your sexual partner may be sexually strong and may not care, so, is choice
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

Who cursed her? I wish I could counsel the OP privately.
There is something called curse of the law it is a natural law of good and bad where you automatically activate the curse the moment you break it. So she has activated the curse of adultery.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by sapeleboi(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2019
sex kill you there

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by DeeMain(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2019
cyrilamx:
It seems u don't even know the scripture u quoting. The adulterous her sin was obvious and probably her hubby would hv a hint of it. As per ur delusion that all sins re equal then u really a biblical novice. All have sinned doesnt mean all have equal sin. I even gave u two verses for u to read but anger in ur blood wont allow u. continue to deceive her that it not necessary to confess I to her hubby...

Your righteousness is like filthy rags (menstrual pads)before God. It's why Christ came with a redemption plan of grace.

See you creating your own bible that probably her husband had a hint bla... bla...

I do not support cheating in any guise neither do I support the lynching pharisees of this world. Let her go to God and ask for wisdom. She might tell her husband and the man murders her or divorces her or hates her forever. She might go to God in genuine repentance and confess her sins and ask for mercy and turn out to be the best wife ever. Let her seek wisdom.

Unless you can provide a biblical basis for your assertion that she must confess to her husband to be forgiven by God then this debate is over.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

I don't like quoting long posts, but I really need you OP to see this.

I can't believe people are saying keep it from your husband. Do you know what love means at all? It's all in how remorseful you TRULY are, beg for his forgiveness, tell him why it happened, let him see the remorse and circumstances, we're all human, he is too! Abi is he an illiterate? Deep down he'll understand the possibility, it will pain him, yes. Your home will be sour for a while, yes. But in his private time, he too will think about it, and change, he might even love you the more. Again is he a mumu? You come out and suggest he begins hitting the gym, and being more adventurous in bed, and you think he won't wonder where the thoughts suddenly came from? Why you want this all of a sudden? He'll suspect deep down and instead of improving might just begin detaching gradually from lack of trust, maybe investigate privately (that's when he'll start going through your phone, etc) and eventually find out. Please be wise. Also, the rest is up to you! Forget what the world might say or think, how kids might end up, you're stalking your colleague's social pages; is this infatuation, lust or what? Figure it out. Are you truly happy? What really do you want? If just sex/looks, there'll always be better-looking guys out there, grow up, change!

Most of all; LET HIM KNOW! Letting him know can even ground you from it repeating itself. Plus, whatever happens from that is destiny and experience for you. If he can't live with that, forgive you and move on, then it was never meant to be, if you truly love him you'll try your best to still retain the marriage, if upon trying he still doesn't want you, toh! It was never meant to be. Just learn now what you really want. Nothing wrong in being a single mother, just never abandon your kids, love them always and explain to them your mistake, when they're old enough to understand. No relationship should live on secrets. It's better it ends from honesty than lives on secrets.

To other ladies out there: Just because your bf proposes doesn't mean you should let the moment get to you and you say yes!. Always think about it first, for days even, think about the future, your needs, then answer!

@OP PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOUR HUSBAND! DON'T KEEP SECRETS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 4:08pm On May 01, 2019
freethinker01:
I think you're the foolish one here always making posts about religion God and all. U think everything revolves around your stupid religion?
I can see you are frustrated .Have a nice day
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by sowilli: 4:09pm On May 01, 2019
You have just begun a journey which would end in a bad way. Something you never wish to happen and live in regrets the remaining days of your life. Go watch unfaithful by Richard Gere. One of you has to leave the work place or leave that city. I have always advised people to marry people within their age range this is because no one is truly attracted to someone way older than them.... male or female. They only marry the older person for one selfish gain... money or security.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by TAGET: 4:10pm On May 01, 2019
but why? Do u do so? U have to stop it and comfess to urs husband and u will have a peace of mind
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Investmentfreak: 4:16pm On May 01, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Does cuckold exist in Nigeria
Fear no go fit let me do am.
I'll be thinking I am been used for ritual /renewal

Lol
That’s why we are called third world countries sir
Come to think of it, even men cheat, why not be open and enjoy sex...
following this method will reduce:
1. Wrong pregnancy
2. It’s no longer cheating because both parties are in the know
3. More sexual bliss
And on and on

Just be wise and tie your wife’s face, don’t let her see the stud, hire a stud that’s not close to your environment...run it in a hotel far from home.. vice versa for the man too

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 4:19pm On May 01, 2019
mabea:
There is something called curse of the law it is a natural law of good and bad where you automatically activate the curse the moment you break it. So she has activated the curse of adultery.

There is nothing like that....

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Hwy95: 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
FYI

Should you confess to your husband, he and others will wonder :

how many times, how often and with how many men have you been doing this ?
Is the child or children his ?
which of his friends have you slept with ?
will this ever stop ?
Note : Paranoia will set in and he will think people know and are laughing at him.

By the way your office fling will soon tire of you

You have put yourself in a royally f'ed up position.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by autonomous22: 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
You're just a cretin.
fvck outta here
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

There is nothing like that....
Are you a christian?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 5:32pm On May 01, 2019
mabea:
Are you a christian?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. That's all. Not a Church fan.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2019
Octopusssy:

Wisdom does not lie in age alone. It also can be exercised by following good counsel which she is getting here.
Happy Birthday
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Zane2point4(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Marbella003,

I don't advice cheats, infact, I hate cheats whether a Man or Woman.... You did not advice yourself when your pussy was itching you.

Now you seek our advice after cheating on a good man. And you still feel like offering your pussy to the guy as a useless sex slave.

What a promiscuous Dog.

Get Lost. Filthy animal.
So you have never cheated in life before?
You're one of the reasons nairaland is becoming dishonest and so full of childish comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Octopusssy(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
Blyzz:
Happy Birthday
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mabea: 5:47pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. That's all. Not a Church fan.
For you to grasp the meaning of what i said go and read deuteronomy 28:15 and gal 3:13 then you will know that curse of the law is real

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.