Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (89001 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by oluwafavourme(f): 9:13am On May 01, 2019
You'll always find more of your colleague anywhere you go. You hv to work on urself first so as not to fall again then you may now quit to avoid awkwardness wth your colleague
Talk to your husband, tell him the truth
If he wants you to stay, good, you guys will work on a solution together cus it seems like the sex is the problem
If he wants you to go, also good, you will hv learnt ur lesson, wait for ur spec and won't do the same again in ur next marriage

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by madridsta007(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

I think this is my first comment on marriage matters. I counsel persons in church [in my church youth’s ministry] so I felt an urge to write this.

Firstly you’ve committed a sin which, while God can and will forgive you if you repent, it will have a ramifications on you and your family for LIFE. The sexual sins hierarchy are like this: Homosexuality and Lesbianism is worse than Adultery and Adultery is worse than fornication. You broke your marital vows and while your conscience KNOWS you are wrong, I won’t be surprised to hear that you will go back adultery because it is a powerful spirit— very, very powerful, only which Christ can break.

It is that simple. Unless you go for a spiritual deliverance, you will go round in the circle of adultery. You can’t stop it with your own strength.

Hence while I’ll suggest that you can physically cut yourself off from your fellow adultery partner [sorry, but I use blunt words when speaking], cutting all form of communication, etc, you need to open up to a spiritual head [ensure he is an experienced, elder pastor or his wife] and open up fully.

As for your husband, let your conscience tell you what to do. I can assure you though that, no matter how long it takes, he will eventually find out— especially if he is keeping his own marital vows.

I hope ladies here read this. Marry someone you LOVE. Nothing more, nothing less. Clearly, you do not love your husband. If you did, you won’t intentionally commit adultery. Adultery is an intentional act.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 9:13am On May 01, 2019
macello4:
every thing prayer, do u have brain related issue? She sed her husband is not atrative sexually , she need advice not prayer point lazy christian.
Why shouldn't everything be prayer , can you answer ?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Imo1stson: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
Your husband might also have same encounter but men have a locked mind. He can just decide to end it at once if he felt as guilty as you and that's why women should avoid cheating. There sex ofyen comes with emotional attachment whereas men see sex as just food that they eat and forget instantly.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by oderinlewo(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2019
Eleribu
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Olorunnim: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.
Just observe how other guys at your work place are looking to hit it with you,they also wanna have their share, why because he told them. And you're going to tell your husband and your mother what you did, that's your punishment
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by oboy81: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
BlueAir:
the saffi own worse. grin She be real market
What Do You mean By Real Market?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by sisisioge: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
budaatum:

"an honest adulterous man" lol. The sort who comes home to say he's been fuqing out.

No...the one who foqs another girl lovingly and wholeheartedly but adores his wife lovingly and wholeheartedly. Isn't live just perfect when we have words to help us escape our conscience? Whew! May God bless us all fa.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 9:15am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
It is not mandatory you comment. Okay

That will be possible if this forum was founded by your Mother.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bishopeot: 9:15am On May 01, 2019
To be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
This lady is heading the devils way. Sex will never give you peace of mind, only Jesus will

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by hensben(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2019
cococandy:
We are polygamous in nature.

Go with the flow.
Women are not polygamous in nature but men, this is the reason women are cool been a second or third wife, even sixth wife like Regina Daniels as far as the good things of life are available. But can never be cool with been the second or third husband. Infact, once a man know you have a boyfriend he can never take you serious, he will just been using you for sexual satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bossjakande: 9:16am On May 01, 2019
cococandy food is ready let here wat u have to say
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Hoodbilonia: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Bich
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by BlueAir: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

What Do You mean By Real Market?
just marry or date someone who has been over indulged or over liberalized from young, then u will know undecided

In layman's statement =" date or marry a radicalist to find out"

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

That will be possible if this forum was founded by your Mother.
I can see you are one of those online delinquents . Have nice day ...slowpoke

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by 300wayne: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Marbella003,

I don't advice cheats, infact, I hate cheats whether a Man or Woman.... You did not advice yourself when your pussy was itching you.

Now you seek our advice after cheating on a good man. And you still feel like offering your pussy to the guy as a useless sex slave.

What a promiscuous Dog.

Get Lost. Filthy animal.
somebody should help me with that My nigga meme......u spoken my mind this people are just something else.. U good problem u no good problem why u no consider "sexually attracted" b4 getting married to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by JasonScoolari: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
BlueAir:
who can easily handle cheating partners by overlooking and forgiving without scars of the tiniest

Let me stoop low to sexism. Women cannot handle jealousy .can they? Damn no gender is a monopolist of cheating and jealousy. Ponder on this statement. If saffi spouse cheats on her, can she handle it and genuinely move on? No divorce, no revenge sex, no disrespect, no resentment? undecided
I have to agree with you on this bro... But in my opinion, I think women can handle it more than us.

The thought of it alone can consume any man in split seconds.

Good morning friend.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
You still need more sex from the guy? Yippy hahaha, I tire oo! I guess your husband is not sexually good. Then why did you marry him, cos of money? Ladies that marry cos of money e.g Regina D. May find themselves in this situation. Anyway I don't know what to say or how to help you. Thinking about the guy and hoping he fvcks you sef is a sin talkless of fvcking him again and again, even in your mind. Really I don't know what to advise you ooo. Sincerely what you've done is grievous and you probably need to confess and ask for forgiveness, if not unmhnm angels and God saw you o, even the devil does and might use it against you on the judgment day. Anyway forget about the guy and you could probably tell your husband about your sexual drive and how you want him to sex you more.. Take care!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by hayoholla(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:
Why don't you encourage your hubby to enroll for gym classes.

You didn't find him sexually attractive and you still went ahead to get married to him.

sleeping with another guy outside your marriage doesn't worth it at all. Highest fifteen mins pleasure and the rest days you live to regret it.

You have to take a bold stand to let go of the other guy outside how sure are you sef that you are the only one he is sleeping with.
with all the kind of disease flying around town

This response is unarguably the most honest and sincere of all response. No string attached, but honestly I love you for your comment, more to the fact you are even a Virgo like me, madam you deserve an applause
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by johncreek: 9:19am On May 01, 2019
Honestly, am getting scared of marriages everyday

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by felaismyhero(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2019
Iziquiel:
I don't really know the essence of this post. What advice do you want from 'nairalanders' when you still crave to have your colleague? The truth is, you're still going to get screwed by another guy even if you end it with your colleague.You're not sexually attracted to your husband and that's a big issue. Why don't you just file for a divorce instead of cheating on him?
but thats the problem? the guy is a good guy,he would not understand.he would feel used,and the social stigma too! she made a mistake marrying that guy.some humans should never marry! its not in their dna to be loyal!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by sunkieisland(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2019
I'm the husband and I can connect the dots.

She's fired.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by IMASTEX: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:

Firstly, you write well.
Secondly, I understand your state of dilemma right now. The more reason it is wise for close age gaps between couples due to sexuality issues. I won't judge or blame you for an already done deal. Neither am I promising you that your sexual urge will go down or that you won't repeat it again with the same colleague or another person. You're only feeling guilty because it is your first time, soon it won't be a big deal anymore. Especially, when your husband is in his 60's & you're in your 40's.

My advise is simple, work on your husband's sexuality the way you want it. You can get him supplements for improved libido & teach him bed matrix.
Chat me for private counseling.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
I can see you are one of those online delinquents . Have nice day ...slowpoke

It was nice rubbing mind with you. Foool
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

We are going to Page 10
You enjoying this right!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by kushercain: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
dview001:
keeping fvcking your colleague since your heart wants him, keep it a secret cos what your husband doesn't know won't kill him.

But hear me this is how your story will end: after a 2nd round with this " glorious sex giver" you'll fell in love with him and become very attached , you'll start planning on killing your husband but because he's a good man and u don't want blood on your hands , you will sluggishly give him a divorce , he'll plead but your heart is hardened , you and your glorious sex giver will move in together planning marriage, your husband will decide to move on but b4 doing that he will want to affirm the paternity of the kids and then BOOM he'd discover He's not the real father ( you've been a wh*re from day 1) he'll then bring the kids to your work place dump them with you and leaves, move to another state and starts afresh, months later your glorious sex giver starts giving u attitude cos he's tired of you and he'll suddenly leaves you for a sexier girl , Now all the guys at your workplace will know you're a free giver and they'll sweet-mouth you and get their own share of the pvssy , but karma makes you loose your job and will never find another and you'll end up in a brothel selling your body for 500naira .suddenly both of the kids will die and you'll continue selling your body till the pussy is worn out ...and you'll die a useless death with no honour, no husband no kids ... but you'll be a FULFILLED WH*RE

I was laughing and enjoying your post till I got to the bolded. You need to know where to draw the line

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by macello4(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Why shouldn't everything be prayer , can you answer ?
NO
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by atakamus: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
I don't have advice for you. I will just say. Go ahead to get hit by that guy ok. He will take video of two of you and leak it on social media. Then your eyes will clear.
Kwontinue. Them force you marry. When una no go stay one place. You taste ever hammer around. Idiot. The children may not even be the man's own.
God have mercy.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2019
Slyprof:
This is why some men insist on full housewife, the dangers of intermingling between men and women are enormous. Had it been u were not working in that office this would not have happened. My advice is that u steer clear of that guy cos u will eventually loose ur husband and perhaps the guy also cos he will probably have a fiancee. If possible start a business or get a transfer to another branch.

so been a full house wife won't make her cheat? someone is seeking For sexual fulfilment and you saying this. don't you know that a house wife may cheat more because she will be idle and will be chance to go out or invite her partners into the house? brother... the deed here is she wanna experience some fun which the man can't give her due to his age and performance in bed, reason why she couldn't find him sexually attractive anymore but young guys of her age can do that.. I can't be more explanable than this.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2019
May I not meet a brainless adulterous lady like you. A lady her emotions dictate to her psychological traits

Some men are scum, I'm sure he pester you tpto go into marriage with him. You convince a lady into relationship you don't pester or persuade her

Olosho will always be olosho
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 9:23am On May 01, 2019
macello4:
NO
Then don't criticize it . Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2019
O GA o.
See as this op is using oribiruku for pleasure.
Anyways, u need to find a way to quit this sh1t U got uraelf into before it ruins all U built.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.