Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles (624 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating / To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles by prodigiousman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Have seen many times on socialmedias,especially nairaland anytime there's a discussion or topic about marriage/relationship,were most guys compare their spouse with different delicacies. Why?

I don't no the reason for this but i think such men are sexually greedy, they use this as a way to justify their promiscuousness. Conversation may going between two guys, one of them might converse about how faithful he is in his relationship or how his girlfriend or wife satisfy him sexually, and you hear something like "bros you try o, to dey eat d same thing everyday " when you ask why, they will give a stupid scenario like "if you eat banga today, tomorrow banga, everyday banga e no go tire you? ". Seriously undecided

Not trying to condole or in anyway saying women are not also promiscuous but note,you're not the only one who like different delicacies or you think the women are not also tired of eating pepper soup everyday think about the risk, possible Stds you might transfer to the innocent woman and other consequences of unfaithfulness, risk getting killed by your spouse??

Guys must be guys, men are polygamous in nature. Is not an excuse, we're called intelligent creatures for a reason get a hold of yourself and stop finding blames for your short comings. If you want different delicacies why not marry as many wife's as you can so you can have a menu of the each delicacy you want angry Instead of cheating, oh! I guess that will still not be enough,you will still go out and look for banku grin

Please women are humans with feelings, emotions not banga, owoh,okro or whatever all have same p�sy

Re: Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles by LarryBee1k: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yoy
Re: Nigerian Men Comparing Their Spouse With Edibles by lilmax(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
women call men yummy cup cake cutie pie undecided

(1) (Reply)

Any Man You Can Control Is A Boy And Not A Real Man -Reno Omokri Writes To Women / My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija / Pete Edochie Replies Lady Who Said He's A Bad Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.