Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Being Single Can Be Frustrating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Single Can Be Frustrating (13757 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by samoks(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2010
Tracygirl,

And how close are you to GOD? Sit back and think over it, is God really your best friend? How many times do you communicate with him? He is the only solution to your singleness.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2010
Kelvinj:

This poster is full of bull SHI T for all i care, her story filled with fabrications. Hey tracy or whatever your name is what even makes u think u have the quality any man wants? FU CK am So pissed.
1 WORD: UPGRADE GIRL
Not the kind of response/reaction I was looking for,

samoks:

Tracygirl,

And how close are you to GOD? Sit back and think over it, is God really your best friend? How many times do you communicate with him? He is the only solution to your singleness.

God is the only person who understand me, he is my Father

Rymzo:

Where is d poster?
Im over here

chikeorji123:

she is just pulling our leg,l'm sure she is not 25 neither 30.Buy the way,for you to have a quality man,u must also be quality b/c these -
type of men have their owned standard. OR why can't u post your picture?
I aint pulling nobody's leg, and how old do u think I am

Im so touched/thrilled by the number of responses I get from this post and U know what I think, Ur guys are right, there is no point in chasing pavements and living in cloud 1000
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2010
Desireena:

I was feeling you while reading your unhappiness because I was like here is somebody that knows exactly how loneliness feels but girlfriend along the way I could not feel you any longer because you have somethings wrong wrong but I am not angry with you because you are such a baby. Just like somebody mentioned here if you stick to that your checklist and even the improved checklist you may have to wait another 25 years to find him sweetheart.
I am 34. I consider myself a very good wife material because I am domesticated, have a heart for others and love God and I am praying that soon enough the man God has for me will get lucky and find me. I was busy trying to graduate from the university and when I did finally graduate and started working a very good job. The suitors I had were more in love with my good job than me. The marketing job on the other hand was driving me nuts with all forms of pressures both sexual advances from clients and pressures from superiors so I quit and left Naija to another country where Life changed dramatically.While waiting to get a work permit before I can get a decent job, I worked security, subway restaurant etc took all kind of maltreatment from people of that country who feel that you should not work with them. There are Nigerian doctors  here of course but my dear who wants to marry a security officer. Right now, I have my permit to work and now works a job a bit decent for an Engineer but this natural longing for a family is as frustrating as you said dear.So you see this is how the years ran up on me and as you can also see I have seen the up(when men gravitate to you because of your large pay package) and downside of life(when men gravitate away from you because you seem to be below their class).  Again the fact that I kept myself way into my thirties before experimenting with sex contributed to it all because most men that come around do not hang on if you are not having sex with them.
  I understand the longings of your heart dear because there's nothing we ladies can do but wait for a man to come and marry us. The deductions I made from your write-up showed me that you are an intelligent and beautiful young lady but you seem to have a little pride which had your expectations from a man too unrealistic.  I agree with you that one must be attracted to who one wants to spend the rest of their life with.There's nothing wrong with knowing what you are worth and wanting respect and kindness from your man but there's something wrong with thinking that you are worth more than certain people Baby. You need not cross out certain kind of men, you can meet a very intelligent man  that have some but not all these qualities but he happen to be short so out he goes out of your list , you can also meet a tall, dark handsome hottie just the way you like em but he lacks in other dept so that is how you will keep being choosy. I am an Engineer but I don't look down on any Nigerian man,  I have dated the unschooled trader, a crippled and a near blind school mates have even indicated their interest to have me. You know why because I mingled with them and accepted them as friends. The man for you may be stocked up in a short body and there you are waiting for a hunky man, which reminds me that the first time I became fully aware that I am tall was the day somebody complimented my long legs, it meant nothing to me that I am tall.
I can see that both of us are suffering from the natural Baby blues but girlfriend you need to come down from that tree and meet me down here for a tete-a-tete and do make away with that improved checklist of yours because the truth is there's no one man with all those attributes. Physical appearance is not all that makes a man. Give me a man that has a heart for God, a man that respects himself and others and I can check and balance the rest and see whether we are compatible enough.If he is so short that his hugs won't go all around me, I will give him much hugs that will be enough for the two of us. If he can't be hunky for me, I will be the hunk for the two of us. If he is too thin, I will feed him and he will hunk and macho up for us. Now let me stop lest I  make you regret the ones you have rejected in the past that you nicknamed "a** holes". Girlfriend you gotta get that rose tinted coloured glass out of your eyes to be able to recognise a goodly man when he finally arrives. Now Tracy quit being a baby and grow up girl.

I couldnt said it better myself, crystal clear and a whole lot of sense in it
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Vic2k3(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2010
**folds arms** U've seen how they tore u limb by limb 4 ur too high expectations.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2010
Eish mara guys, honestly speaking, u have managed to put one thing into perspective for me, but I will rather keep it a secret until I am sure I can be able to put it in practice
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2010
Vic2k3:

**folds arms** U've seen how they tore u limb by limb 4 your too high expectations.
Oh yeah
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by lekanbar(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2010
Depends on how you see it though

http://lekanbaruwa./
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by blank(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2010
Tracey, u are a big time liar. U said u are honest n u don't tell lies dat is why u are looking 4 an honest man. How come on d first page u said u were in South Africa now u are a Nigerian living in Abuja? U can go ahead n modify your post cos I am using my phone so I can't quote it. If you can contradict urself in a single thread n even admit dat some are exaggerations den it calls into question all your posts. I think you are an attention seeker.

In response 2 ur topic, I hope u get ur heart's desire.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by SAGoddess: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2010
Hey Vic, are you good?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Vic2k3(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2010
Quote from: Tracey121 on Today at 10:56:05 am

Oh yeah.

I hope that didn't get u frustrated the more. Btw I've reread tru this thread and deducted that u're a nice girl who doesn't know how to show it. Jxt be natural and don't feel toooo beautiful. <<cos it doesn't help trust me wink
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2010
blank:

Tracey, u are a big time liar. U said u are honest n u don't tell lies dat is why u are looking 4 an honest man. How come on d first page u said u were in South Africa now u are a Nigerian living in Abuja? U can go ahead n modify your post cos I am using my phone so I can't quote it. If you can contradict urself in a single thread n even admit dat some are exaggerations den it calls into question all your posts. I think you are an attention seeker.

In response 2 your topic, I hope u get your heart's desire.

Im a Nigerian and Im in Abuja, is it possible that u can my word for it
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Vic2k3(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2010
Quote from: SA Goddess on Today at 11:00:15 am
Hey Vic, are you good?

Yes, my dear i am. What about u?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by blank(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I see where you are coming from with this. I like the whole feeling of weddings and blissfulness as well. Where is it that you meet the men that you date? And if you don't mind me asking, what country do you currently live in?

Tracey121:

Im in South Africa,

Your word is as good as shit to me cos you av shown yourself 2 be a liar.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by SAGoddess: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks Blank, evidently someone is contradicting self! cheesy

I am good Vic!
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Vic2k3(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2010
Sa by now ur leave plans must hve been perfected i tink? Or are u calling it off?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2010
Vic2k3:

Quote from: Tracey121 on Today at 10:56:05 am

Oh yeah.

I hope that didn't get u frustrated the more. Btw I've reread tru this thread and deducted that u're a nice girl who doesn't know how to show it. Jxt be natural and don't feel toooo beautiful. <<cos it doesn't help trust me wink
I am very nice and sweet and no Im not frustrated by the responses at all, Im just diggesting the most suitable and leave the rest and I know how to show my kindness blv me, its just that I've heard a lot about this forum before I could join it, I used to entertain myself with the responses that faint-hearted and weak would have read and die 1000 tyms before they can finish reading the entire thread and when I posted this I was alarmed by the 1st response it was so sencere and considerate, I ws not expecting it, I must say I was dissapointed, I was hoping for something so harsh that I will just LOL, Maybe you guys have changed or whatever but some of u r still the same, I love sarcasm and ppl who speak their mind especially over the internet , it makes my days more interesting

But 99% of the original post is sencere and truthful and I really needed an advice
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2010
blank:

Your word is as good as poo to me cos you av shown yourself 2 be a liar.
Suit yourself Mr.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by SAGoddess: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2010
Vic2k3:

Sa by now your leave plans must hve been perfected i tink? Or are u calling it off?

Waiting for boss to sign off my leave, paper work done already!

But Tracey, how come you said you were in SA then Abuja, which one is true?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Waiting for boss to sign off my leave, paper work done already!

Nigeria, Abuja
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Yorisb: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2010
blank:

Your word is as good as poo to me cos you av shown yourself 2 be a liar.
Discrepancy comes to mind.

grin grin She's just havin a laugh, sadly some peeps took him her serious.

SA Goddess:

Neither, trust me wen I say this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chin Chin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Omolola1(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2010
hehehehe
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by SAGoddess: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Yorisb:

Discrepancy comes to mind.

grin grin She's just havin a laugh, sadly some peeps took him her serious.
[/b]

Neither, trust me wen I say this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Someone having a bit of cyber fun I guess, she did say she was happy with the amount of responses so maybe she wanted to see how far this thread would do!
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Yorisb: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Someone having a bit of cyber fun I guess, she did say she was happy with the amount of responses so maybe she wanted to see how far this thread would do!

Now someone is using er tongue to count er teeth. . .need I say more?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chin Chin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by cretin: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hi tracey.goin tru ur post.i see dat we r in allmost having de same dilenma.just dat am male.here is my cellphone nos.
08135051427.send me a txt./call.
I blv de interaction wud b mutually illuminating&beneficial 2 us.
Nb.i aint asking u out.i just feel u r a kindred spirit
Ciao.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
cretin:

Hi tracey.goin tru your post.i see dat we r in allmost having de same dilenma.just dat am male.here is my cellphone nos.
08135051427.send me a txt./call.
I blv de interaction wud b mutually illuminating&beneficial 2 us.
Nb.i aint asking u out.i just feel u r a kindred spirit
Ciao.
How abt an email address
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Niiade(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
Read thru the posts here
and i learnt what i already know better
it is really hard to please a woman who doesnt like you,but the one mistake that is always repeated is the fact that good men are turned down because they lack a certain pyhsical feature,which only adds about little to nothing in a relationship.
It really boils down to what you want in a relationship
the physical attraction n love
the mental ability n love
the characteristics n love
e.t.c
the first girl i dated didnt fit my profile for a girlfriend meanin physically
and we had a great relationship cus i pushed it away after a while.
The other girls i met after her with all the features i seek are just boring to me,cant even see me havin se.x with em.
So when u see what you want in another bottle,get the content and just keep the bottle out.
Love what uju.joan and desireena posted they really know the deal.like to chat with both of you someday
Love to chat with you tracey,
love to keep correspondence with you my id niiade@yahoo.com
Read thru the posts here
and i learnt what i already know better
it is really hard to please a woman who doesnt like you,but the one mistake that is always repeated is the fact that good men are turned down because they lack a certain pyhsical feature,which only adds about little to nothing in a relationship.
It really boils down to what you want in a relationship
the physical attraction n love
the mental ability n love
the characteristics n love
e.t.c
the first girl i dated didnt fit my profile for a girlfriend meanin physically
and we had a great relationship cus i pushed it away after a while.
The other girls i met after her with all the features i seek are just boring to me,cant even see me havin se.x with em.
So when u see what you want in another bottle,get the content and just keep the bottle out.
Love what uju.joan and desireena posted they really know the deal.like to chat with both of you someday
Love to chat with you tracey,
love to keep correspondence with you my id niiade@yahoo.com
hmmm
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by adagz01(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
I'm confused
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by cretin: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
shocked
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
cretin:

copy it out.cos am gonna take it down in a few.cos of spammers /haters.
Ok u can take it down, I will drop u a line
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by sohiemi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.