Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43833 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by haconjy(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Christians indeed. Where and who are the Christians in Nigeria?

What are they doing about the monstrous vices of ritual killing, kidnapping, arm robbery, cultism, prostitution and internet crime claiming precious lives in Nigeria daily, especially in the South.

Aren't they busy collecting offerings, donations, first fruits and tithes from these criminal elements?

I will keep saying it, and I won't stop believing this saying by my very wise grandfather who passed on in the early 90s : "no one who commits and belongs to any religion is mentally balanced in his/her reasoning".

I can see that saying being exemplified in most of the comments here...Una nor well at all..

In don't blame you,
it's all written all over you. I remain a staunch Christian and I will forever support my religion.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Nah, you are actually the retarded one. Are you saying you couldn’t tell that the emboldened was sarcasm? I am saying this from my side of view and you are saying yours from your side. You are looking at it your way and I am looking at it my way. I maintain that Leah is still there because her life is not as important as another. You are talking about numbers that was rescued. How many people was rescued in Saudi? So young man, you need to calm down. I am not trying to insult you. You are not even the one I mentioned. Counter your facts sensibly and not like someone in a beer parlor. You probably might be a Muslim, hence the unnecessary scream from your words of which is justified honestly.
Channel your scream into something.
grin grin Girl, with each post, your unintelligent becomes even clearer! Come on, it's clear you were being sarcastic, but point is that sarcasm was too daft!
What's the sense in the bolded now?

And Saudi has been arresting Nigerians right from time including under Buhari, but na the innocent one wey Buhari choose to save na him be your problem. If we want to do daft comparisons like you & CAN are doing, then it's safe to say Buhari is saving this one innocent Muslim girl from Saudi just like he saved the numerous innocent CHRISTIAN Chibok girls abducted under a Christian president! Simple!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
Moukandjo:

grin grin [b]Girl, with each post, your unintelligent becomes even clearer! Come on, it's clear you were being sarcastic, but point is that sarcasm was too daft!
What's the sense in the bold[/b]ed now?

And Saudi has been arresting Nigerians right from time including under Buhari, but na the innocent one wey Buhari choose to save na him be your problem. If we want to do daft comparisons like you & CAN are doing, then it's safe to say Buhari is saving this one innocent Muslim girl from Saudi just like he saved the numerous innocent CHRISTIAN Chibok girls abducted under a Christian president! Simple!

Firstly Intelligence , it should be

1. Girl, with each post, your unintelligence becomes even clearer.
2. What’s the sense in the emboldened?

Back to you, I read your reply like 3 times and I still can’t find the sense, only screaming letters. The switch from English to pidgin is enough. You are obviously a beer parlor man.
I can’t even argue with you. Enjoy the girl brought from Saudi. I hope it brings to peace to whatever torments your life. Asshole
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by teddyalba(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

I tire o.
I think all religious this and that should be banned at the national level and all public institutions. Religious activities should a personal and private things.

CAN that wont see anything wrong associating with politicians with questionable characters will come out and spew their trash to create division and tension at their own choice.

The youths should wake up. When these men create the it is young chaps that will go and die fighting to clean up their mess. They will quietly sneak out seeking for assylum abroad.

If we must challenge a policy or anything let it go beyond religion. Religion is the opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by 12345DKO(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Leah acted stupidly...

They said the girls shld accept Islam so they can be freed ... some of them did and got freed ...

What’s he big deal in doing what’s right in the face of terror ...

Why didn’t she accept and escape first... by the time she’s released, will they monitor her to confirm if she’s a Christian or Muslim?

Everyone was praising her when she refused to accept the terms given to her and now you’re saying the govt got some girls released and can’t get her released...

Did the govt enter Sambisa to secure the release of the 100 girls you mentioned ?
On the contrary, Leah acted wisely and even if many rebuke and insult her for this, Heaven commends her for not denying her faith.
That been said, I feel it is insensitive of us to still be discussing why she didn't denounce Jesus Christ in order for her to gain her freedom.. As long as she is human and a Nigerian who was kidnapped, the FG should be doing everything possible to secure her release.
Yes the FG didn't go to sambisa forest to free the other 100 girls, but they made some moves by negotiating, etc, which saw to the release of those girls. Why can't they do same for her?
On a final note, I know that as the Muslim you are, you will never have denied your faith and temporarily embraced Christianity just because you want to gain something.
Thank you
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On May 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, go ahead and end your miserable life, now buzz off, you hungry demented scallywag void of reasoning, my last response to you a dead zombie sad
#Angelic Being
Mr Angelic the impersonator.
May God punish your lineage, destroy your family, change all your good things to bad and takeaway peace from your family. In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2019
12345DKO:

On the contrary, Leah acted wisely and even if many rebuke and insult her for this, Heaven commends her for not denying her faith.
That been said, I feel it is insensitive of us to still be discussing why she didn't denounce Jesus Christ in order for her to gain her freedom.. As long as she is human and a Nigerian who was kidnapped, the FG should be doing everything possible to secure her release.
Yes the FG didn't go to sambisa forest to free the other 100 girls, but they made some moves by negotiating, etc, which saw to the release of those girls. Why can't they do same for her?
On a final note, I know that as the Muslim you are, you will never have denied your faith and temporarily embraced Christianity just because you want to gain something.
Thank you

I believe the other girls that were released already denounced their fate either fakely or truly...

Leah didn’t have to denounce her faith truly... such lie is allowed even in the presence of God...

Faced with such circumstances, no matter how deeply rooted in religion I am, I will use my brain and get out of that situation first ... religion is overrated ...

Deep down in me, I know the God I serve even if I denounce my religion to escape captivity

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On May 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

May God punish my lineage, destroy my family, change all my good things to bad and takeaway peace from family. May Satan inflict death and destruction upon my life Kuginzi and may my life and that of my unborn children become desolate forever, and if I quote you again, may all the 7 plagues visited on Egypt begin to happen in my life, may my life be cut short and may every male born in my family die a miserable death and may sorrow and tears never cease in my entire family and lineage In Jesus Name. Amen
Amen to your prayers grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2019
haconjy:

In don't blame you,
it's all written all over you. I remain a staunch Christian and I will forever support my religion.

Who says that you should quit being a Christian?

The fact remains that Nigeria is a country, not of Christians alone.

Could you kindly keep sentiments around your faith out of topical national issues? They aren't of any significance in the regard.

Thank you.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are the confused one, I don't do politics, both PDP AND APC are all useless and I don't give a fvck to both your master called Buhari nor any political parties in Nigeria, l have made my point and l am entitled to it, if APC is your god, I don't give a fvck, now run along and go play with your mates angry

You don't do politics but it seems like you can't find your way to the "toy" section on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 7:48pm On May 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Firstly Intelligence , it should be

1. Girl, with each post, your unintelligence becomes even clearer.
2. What’s the sense in the emboldened?

Back to you, I read your reply like 3 times and I still can’t find the sense, only screaming letters. The switch from English to pidgin is enough. You are obviously a beer parlor man.
I can’t even argue with you. Enjoy the girl brought from Saudi. I hope it brings to peace to whatever torments your life. Asshole
Lol! Mor0n is now bringing up typos to feel good! grin Funny girl! By the way, "bolded" is very correct! I won't even bother bringing up the numerous grammatical errors in your posts because I consider you unintelligent mainly because of your daft thinking & nothing else! grin

Again, mor0n, she was freed just like the numerous Christian Chibok girls were freed! Simple!
Cheers!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 8:36pm On May 01, 2019
maasoap:

I am a dead and blind zombie bereft of ideas, can I go play with my mates at the kindergarten section of Nairaland.com because my brain is empty and full of burukutu
l don't give a fvck where you go to, buzz off kido keep buzzing off and fúçk off permanently to hades, my last response to you a dead zombie grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Godssword1(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2019
THE END TIME CHRISTIAN HELL DREADS

We are in the Last Days of Bible Prophecy. The enemy and his cohorts are all out on the last lap of their mission to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). The days are shortened just as our Lord Jesus Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:22. Heaven is on the course of raising an army of fearless but dreadful saints whom the Father empowers to overcome all Satanic obstacles, destroy the works of darkness, forcefully execute the will of God on earth and bring the final harvest to completion.

The New eBook, "The End Time Christian Hell DREADS" is a must-read 86 pages eBook with a message specifically for the end time Church.

To get this Ebook,

Contact on WhatsApp: +2348109177428

More info about this book here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/04/christian-ebook-the-end-time-christian-hell-dreads.html

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by 12345DKO(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I believe the other girls that were released already denounced their fate either fakely or truly...

Leah didn’t have to denounce her faith truly... such lie is allowed even in the presence of God...

Faced with such circumstances, no matter how deeply rooted in religion I am, I will use my brain and get out of that situation first ... religion is overrated ...

Deep down in me, I know the God I serve even if I denounce my religion to escape captivity
No lie, whether big or small, harmful or not, is allowed in the presence of God or is overlooked by God.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 7:04am On May 02, 2019
rummmy:
i don't care, Muslim kill 1 Christian, we kill 100 Muslims, that's how we roll..... I believe in eye for an eye.... Nobody have monopoly of violence...... I don't preach peace and tolerance as long as Islam is concern.... Any body from my village that accept Islam is a goner.

See this one, another chest-beating exercise in futility! grin grin

How many have you killed so far? shocked shocked

na your Mouth (nor) go kill you.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2019
Moukandjo:

Lol! Mor0n is now bringing up typos to feel good! grin Funny girl! By the way, "bolded" is very correct! I won't even bother bringing up the numerous grammatical errors in your posts because I consider you unintelligent mainly because of your daft thinking & nothing else! grin

Again, mor0n, she was freed just like the numerous Christian Chibok girls were freed! Simple!
Cheers!

Please just shut up. You sound really stupid. I was trying to decipher this trash but what was I expecting from a beer parlor man? Whatever makes you sleep
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2019
AbaLion:

I'm rather amused by the rantings of an ill-mannered bitch for as much as I felt you deserved one more hard knock on that big forehead of yours for being more pathetically stupid than previously thought.
Being a seed of misfortune, by proof of an unfortunate copulation, your sob stories and tales of miseries aptly described at best the history of your family.
Rather than own up to your being stupid and apologize, you showed by a large degree that you have no brain in between your two ears.
If you push your bad luck a little bit further, I would leave your parents a message strong enough to make them choke.
ill-bred bitches bore me.
*spits

-Lion

Look at who is calling someone an ill mannered bitcch. What then do I call your mother for raising a goat like you? Did she forget to teach her sons manners or she is the typical African woman who believes her sons have the right to misbehave and the girls have to be humble?
You insult my father in your first mention to me and you dare call me ill mannered because I brought your mother into this, you are very mad. You dare mention me when I didn’t even quote you and say trash to me and you are here telling me to choose my words, in fact you are very mad. What happened to you minding your business. Would it kill you to ignore.
Yeah yeah, it’s a public forum and so? Did I mention you? Are you so jobless you read each post until you came across mine? I never even go past the first page.
You later now tell me I have to apologise, to who, you? After this trash you wrote up there? You call me I’ll mannered and names and you want me to apologise, you are fuccking mad. Yes I called people stupid in the flick of the moment and rather than call me out in a civil way, you result to insult and you expect me to watch. Some other person called me out and I apologised, when I realized how insensitive it might have been.

You will leave my parents a message to make them choke. You have gone nuts. Trust me this is more than surface level. Someday you will regret ever saying this. This world is too small.
Stupid son of a bitch. You can kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
AbaLion:

I'm rather amused by the rantings of an ill-mannered bitch for as much as I felt you deserved one more hard knock on that big forehead of yours for being more pathetically stupid than previously thought.
Being a seed of misfortune, by proof of an unfortunate copulation, your sob stories and tales of miseries aptly described at best the history of your family.
Rather than own up to your being stupid and apologize, you showed by a large degree that you have no brain in between your two ears.
If you push your bad luck a little bit further, I would leave your parents a message strong enough to make them choke.
ill-bred bitches bore me.
*spits

-Lion

On a second thought, I am sorry for calling your mother into this. You started it but still I won’t make excuses. If you want to continue insulting me, that’s alright but leave my parents out of this. At the end of the day, what kind of person I am that insults one’s parent? I am sorry once again . Insult me all you want, that’s alright.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2019
AbaLion:

Go meet your father to kiss your thiny slutty ass while you down on your knees and suck his wrinkled balls as routinely as you do. Animals of incestuous bloodline.
The failure of your father to teach you etiquette as basic as respect for people's choice, makes him the most stupid animal of all.
Look, bitch henceforth you have set yourself up for doom and doomed you shall be.
And for your mother, I won't even waste my precious gracious words on a mother-hoe whose hoe-daughter has taken quite bitchly after.
*spits

-Lion

K
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 1:36pm On May 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Please just shut up. You sound really stupid. I was trying to decipher this trash but what was I expecting from a beer parlor man? Whatever makes you sleep

Does a mor0n have the ability to "decipher" anything? Dunce, you are freaking comparing freeing someone from a country to freeing someone from a terrorist group & you're deluding yourself you're smart enough to "decipher" anything? grin grin Your idiocy is legendary, girl. grin
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I am a dead and blind zombie bereft of ideas, can I go play with my mates at the kindergarten section of Nairaland.com because my brain is empty and full of burukutu
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On May 02, 2019
maasoap:
My brain is empty and full of ogbono soup loaded with acid and I will kill myself
Ok grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2019
12345DKO:

Thank you

She acted stupidly. Her attitude and orientation wasn't much different from that of her captors.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
My brain is empty and full of ogbono soup loaded with acid and I will kill myself

Good decision
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On May 02, 2019
maasoap:

May l be visited with the 7 plagues of Egypt henceforth if I quote you again
Amen grin

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
May l be visited with the 7 plagues of Egypt henceforth if I quote you again
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 10:35pm On May 02, 2019
maasoap:
May Buhari hardship destroy my destiny in the next 4 years and I will be desolate
Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.