Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43834 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
isthatso:

I suggest you go the the Boko Haram high commission with your placard and demand to see the ambassador or register a complaint on the boko website since it's so easy
Shut the fucck up.
If you have no sense, go and borrow one before quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chloride6: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Very immature statement from CAN..

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by rummmy: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?
the God of can will deny you all good things in life.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

Your president is the one dividing the country.

He is not our first president, but he is the only one that get to be accused of ethno religious bigotry because of his actions and inactions.
I don't expect anything less from your trash,your likes and CAN are in the same category

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by DerideGull(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
The northern Nigerian Christians fought like slaves for their masters during the civil war and should have no qualms when treated as slaves. There is nothing such as equity in treatment among Nigerians. There is a new beginning for most so-called Nigerians and it is rooted in the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chloride6: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

Shut the fucck up.

You shut up...

We know where the Saudi Embassy is...

Tell us where the Boko Haram high commission is..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chloride6: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

A terrorist group that released Muslim girls when the FG intervened.

Would you have rather had the muslims girls remain in captivity?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Butoneday2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Useless country
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by YoungAncient1: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
To all of you saying the scenario are different i want to ask you how many girls were kidnapped along side Leah. Didn't the others who were released say Leah was still detained because she refused to denounce her faith?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

Shut the fucck up.

you reason like a fool, tomorrow you will say you are a graduate and you have no job. Who will employ you with your kind of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by lawman88(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

You are a very stupid useless terrorist. I CAN your mate? What is the difference between boko haram and Saudi Arabia that is sponsoring over 90% of terrorism in the world. What has the government done concerning the release of Leah Sharibu. You a nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
M..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
rummmy:
the God of can will deny you all good things in life.
Thank God u said the god of CAN, as your own life has been denied with the good values of life abi,mumu fanatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by fjjc(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
unclesoyo:
The Christian Association of Nigeria, Northern State chapter, has reacted to the release of Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was wrongly detained in Saudi Arabia for trafficking Tramadol.

In a statement released by its public relations officer, Rev. Joseph Hayab, the Christian body while celebrating Zainab’s release, expressed concerns over the continued detention of Leah Sharibu.

Reverend Hayab in the statement, said he is forced to ask if some Nigerians are more important than others since the Federal government was fast in ensuring the safe return of Zainab.

The statement in part reads

CAN Northern states rejoices with the parents of Zainab Aliyu and the government of our country for securing her release after she was arrested and detained in Saudi Arabia for allegations of drug trafficking.

It is sad that many innocent Nigerians are suffering for a crime they know nothing about. This prompt effort by government is commendable and should be sustained for all and in the future, because this is what we want to see from our leaders in this country.

But as we rejoice about this development, we are also compelled to ask this important question: Are all Nigerians equal or some are more equal than others?

We are aware that many innocent citizens of our country have been arrested, some killed and others are still in detention; but we have not heard any directives from Mr. President to his Attorney General to take action about them with this kind of urgency.

If we want our citizens to be proud of their government and country, then we need to show equal concern about what happens to everyone in this country. We cannot also celebrate the release of Zainab and forget Leah Sharibu who did not commit any crime but has been in captivity for over a year now.

We, therefore, appeal to President Buhari to direct his security agencies to double their efforts and get Leah released and reunited with her parents. Leah, too, wants to enjoy the protection of her leaders”.

https://lailasnews.com/zainab-aliyu-released-are-some-nigerians-more-important-than-others-can/

CAN is the major problem that befall Nigeria.
Everything about this so call organization is religion bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chloride6: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

You didn't know where the Boko was but your FG paid millions of euros to them as ransom.

https://www.punchng.com/buhari-paid-boko-haram-e3m-for-release-of-chibok-girls-report/amp/

Did the money disappear into the sky?

Write out an address or forever hold your peace...
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
The comparison is absurd, Zainab was in custody of Saudi Arabia that is a sovereign nation. Leah is in custody of Book Haram that is not a sovereign state.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
YoungAncient1:
To all of you saying the scenario are different i want to ask you how many girls were kidnapped along side Leah. Didn't the others who were released say Leah was still detained because she refused to denounce her faith?

If that is so, doesnt that show that the leah is stupid? The ones that renounced are they not free practising Christianity? Is Boko haram sending inspectors to their houses to monitor that they are practising islam?

This is the problem with Nigerian Christians, we have become so brain dead!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by backnbeta(f): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

A million likes for you! We all know she wasn't framed cool

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
isthatso:

you reason like a fool, tomorrow you will say you are a graduate and you have no job. Who will employ you with your kind of reasoning?
You are an idiot.
When I am talking, you should shut up.

Buhari would employ me a million times before he employs a dumb fucck like you.

Go and shout sai buhari in the street and leave the internet for sensible people.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by dfrost: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
For crying out loud the two scenarios aren't the same.

One is kidnapping, the other is alleged drug offence.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by adem30: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can is asking about Leah, but never remembered the remaining over hundred chibock girls. Is Leah more important than those chibock girls

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by JimohMomoh: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
If the victim was an Igbo lady or from a less privilege home Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't have even bothered themselves

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by rummmy: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:

Thank God u said the god of CAN, as your own life ha a been denied with the good values of life abi,mumu fanatic
CAN is a body of all Christians.
Christians means the body of Christ.
Therefore Christ will deny you all the good things of life,except you kneel down and ask for forgiveness for what you just said.. I'm an oracle of God and that is his messege from him to you...

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
?,,

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by FoolishBoy419: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
OboOlora:
If only we could exchange Buhari’s first child for Leah!

Anybody that says rubbish, may God treat u n ur household the way Buhari is treating nigeria n Nigerians

Insha Allah

You mean the dumb girl that couldn't just pretend to accept Islam just to escape? Religion is a disease. Only mad people take it seriously

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
lawman88:

You are a very stupid useless terrorist. I CAN your mate? What is the difference between boko haram and Saudi Arabia that is sponsoring over 90% of terrorism in the world. What has the government done concerning the release of Leah Sharibu. You a nincompoop
U see your highest level of stupidity, what a foolish statement, so was girl kept in a jungle like LEAH SHUAIBU, Nigeria will never change with foolish morons like u,was the girl held to a ransom or hostage? U need to get your head examined
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
dfrost:
For crying out loud the two scenarios aren't the same.

One is kidnapping, the other is alleged drug offence.
And kidnapped Victims don't get rescued?

Brilliant insight.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Onlyonebuhari: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can't believe this trash coming from CAN again. In what way is the scenario of Saudi Arabia detention and Boko Haram the same? How mamy press release you stupid organisation did when Chibok girls were abducted just because it was under a useless Christian president. To hell with you all!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
rummmy:
CAN is a body of all Christians.
Christians means the body of Christ.
Therefore Christ will deny you all the good things of life,except you kneel down and ask for forgiveness for what you just said.. I'm an oracle of God and that is his messege from him to you...
I don't need your preaching, I am not a blind and gullible christian like u,many of your so called CAN members and you will end up in hell fire,is this what JESUS CHRIST taught u in your Bible,?foolish man,Oracle of God my foot, u are just an ordinary oracle of Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by City001: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yes, as far as one Nigeria is concern, when MURIC voice out they drive home their demands but when CAN do they sound empty and waddles without regard.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by TechCapon(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
OboOlora:
If only we could exchange Buhari’s first child for Leah!

Anybody that says rubbish, may God treat u n ur household the way Buhari is treating nigeria n Nigerians

Insha Allah
my friend don vex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.