Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43832 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by allisso: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
I wonder oo
9ja sha smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Oludon20: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Must we bring Religious and / or ethnic affiliation to everything in this country? Leah Sharibu was abducted by Terrorist while this Lady was arrested by CONSTITUTED,LEGAL AND RECOGNISED AUTHORITY on a wrong allegation. I beg wetin be the correlation? I am a Christian but these scenarios are not the same. Oga I beg park well,haba!

8 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by ruffhandu: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's the right thing to do
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
muzeze77:
CAN There's a difference between a country and a terrorist organization,Leah is held by a terrorist group
A terrorist group that released Muslim girls when the FG intervened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Meritocracy: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
OboOlora:
If only we could exchange Buhari’s first child for Leah!

Anybody that says rubbish, may God treat u n ur household the way Buhari is treating nigeria n Nigerians

Insha Allah

I support you by saying anybody fueling or sponsoring boko haram to destroy Nigeria or to condemn Buhari administration may God exposed and disgrace him.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

How are they dumb? Because they pointed out something that’s quite obvious even to the blind. Leave sentiments aside. You are not a Christian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
This peoples brain are upside down. Comparing somebody in Boko Haram Capitivity with someone arrested for drug in Saudi Arabia. Is Boko Haram a government that you can negotiate anything with ? I am a Christian, we should appreciate what the government has done and stop all this divisions into everything the government do

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Werleed(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
May God made it be the end of the struggles for her and us too

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Guyman02: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

You are a confirmed Yoloba Muslim tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Brugo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rubbish talk by CAN. Boko Haram don’t respect negotiation.

Apples and oranges

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by akdjr(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Another reason why I keep advocating for the ban of religion on earth. Religion is a scam! It should be totally abandon...

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by harbarzzy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?
CAN are quick to divide the country but will not quick to defend their people when they get caught... useless CAN...always active when it comes to sharing National cake

7 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Khaleell001(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is the reason we think can Should go and register as a political party not fronting as religious a organization.

This false equivalence is enough to tell us the mental capacity of those in CAN.

Stupid and irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by midolian(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Maket:
I am not seeing the beauty in this girl as it was titled yesterday.
Abi na Zainab Aliyu of Morocco be this ne.
haha..what has the beauty got to do with this for God sake? angry angry
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chiedozie198100: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:

no true chriatian will make this type of comment. knowing how the govt handled leah and the dapchi girls kidnapping incident.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Meritocracy: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

A terrorist group that released Muslim girls when the FG intervened.

They are not terrorist but uphold the country rule strongly. Saudi is not like Nigeria where laws are meant for only poor or where CJN sold justice and people keep defending criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by hamid6249: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Your likes are the sole problem to humanity
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Brugo:
Rubbish talk by CAN. Boko Haram don’t respect negotiation.

Apples and oranges
Oh really?
How did they release the ones they released?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Meritocracy:

They are not terrorist but uphold the country rule strongly. Saudi is not like Nigeria where laws are meant for only poor or where CJN sold justice and people keep defending criminals.
You have just said it
If the FG can get water out of the rock in getting that girl from Saudi Arabia, why is Leah still in captivity?

Is Boko more difficult than the Saudi government?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Bonapart(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:

you are a senseless jihadist tribal bigot. Be proud of your blood sharing pissful 72 virgin under age marriage religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sterope(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Laws in Saudi are meant for the poor and the weak Niko. How often do they prosecute the rich?
Meritocracy:

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA- CAN, ENOUGH SAID.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sterope(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
The bolded is not true but Buhari appears to be a bigot.

RTSC:

Your president is the one dividing the country.

He is not our first president, but he is the only one that get to be accused of ethno religious bigotry because of his actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by MrsKMT(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Glory be to Allah for making me Muslim imaging this gibberish from a religious body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Urchman200: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
I asked this question before but nobody answered me securing her release to me is not the problem, my problem is the of other innocent Nigeria languishing in other countries for a crime they know nothing about?Buhari has really demonstrated tribalism in all his decisions. Let him just go and govern the fulani people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Charmingrascal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
How can u compare someone that is been held by terrorists with someone whose freedom was secured to save the diplomatic ties BTW Nigeria and Saudi.

Meanwhile I have to be sincere Buhari is not doing enough to secure the release of Leah Sharibu, plus most of us know that tramadol was not planted in her bag she travelled wit it she packed it by herself, most malo (Hausa) girls take trams and codeine. Come to Wuse two u will see fresh beautiful rich malo babes taking drugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RTSC: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sterope:
The bolded is not true but Buhari appears to be a bigot.

Which other president?
Is it baba iyabo, or gentleman yaradua or jona.

Atleast, we agree that buhari is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

You have just said it
If the FG can get water out of the rock in getting that girl from Saudi Arabia, why is Leah still in captivity?

Is Boko more difficult than the Saudi government?
I suggest you go the the Boko Haram high commission with your placard and demand to see the ambassador or register a complaint on the boko website since it's so easy

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by YoungAncient1: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is the best statement i have heard from CAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.