Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43837 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Emmanuel226(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2019
vote for me i go release her sharp sharp smiley
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Kenturkey048(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2019
Meritocracy:

I support you by saying anybody fueling or sponsoring boko haram to destroy Nigeria or to condemn Buhari administration may God exposed and disgrace him.
why didn't you say this during Jonathan's regime..when it was very obvious then..buhari among the founder of boko-haram..so nobody is fueling boko-haram..unless we don't want to tell ourselves the truth as we are used to doing..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Awoleesu(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?
I don't expect a sensible message from northern Muslims... Your ilk always come up with crap like yours... So, you expect CAN to just keep quiet or jump and shout Alleluiah for Zainab without recourse to asking for the release of their own?
Not your fault, if they've done things your usual way, perhaps, you should have been using your brain to reason by now!

Very nauseous!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AnanseK(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2019
Okay CAN, the Attorney General Of Nigeria will immmeditely contact the Attorney General Boko Haram for LEAH Sharibu’s release. Dumb idiotic group.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by omocalabar(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2019
Am waiting for MURIC to react
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Mrpojj(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

So how did they get the other girls from bokoharam?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by kitone: 7:00am On May 01, 2019
It was Leah's choice to stay behind ,in that bible a deciple denied Jesus 3times .he is still being celebrated .many of you are hypocrite.you think all others that were realeased truly converted to Islam by force.myshewwww

OboOlora:
If only we could exchange Buhari’s first child for Leah!

Anybody that says rubbish, may God treat u n ur household the way Buhari is treating nigeria n Nigerians

Insha Allah
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 7:06am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=Awoleesu post=78000999] I don't expect a sensible message from northern Muslims... Your ilk always come up with crap like yours... So, you expect CAN to just keep quiet or jump and shout Alleluiah for Zainab without recourse to asking for the release of their own?
Not your fault, if they've done things your usual way, perhaps, you should have been using your brain to reason by now!

Of course u have a dead brain, I know ur like will think I am a Muslim, that's the way blinded, tribal religious fools like u think, anything your stupid pastors or senseless religious bodies says is what mumu and twisted brain dead people like u go with them,your mumu never do u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Caseless: 7:10am On May 01, 2019
What's the connection between sharibu and zainab?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 7:12am On May 01, 2019
Sheyi14:
See this fool wea called himself AUDIA4
Saudi arabia is not bokoharam but the same bokoharam can release all the other muslem grls abi and leave the only christian grl

So your dead brain tells u Saudi is Boko Haram?stupid fool,Leah was held for ransom, while the lady in Saudi was detained for drugs unlawfully planted in her luggage, naija people with their dead use your head and reason well,idiot
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Awoleesu(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=AudiA4 post=78001599][/quote]

You really are true to type!
Ordinarily, I should have ignored you, because I'm ways ahead of you intellectually... But just so you don't think you can always satisfy yourself with your gross stupidity and crude invectives, hence I challenge you to brace up boy! You're loosing it fast!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by davillian(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2019
We are not the same equality doesn't exist in this GFC.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Kuginzi: 7:21am On May 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, Na now day break, you think Buhari gives a fúçk, keep supporting the useless APC LED FEDERAL CRIMINALS and enjoy all the bulshit it offers, next news jare cheesy
Fool!!!
Why are you looking for your enemy's help
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AngelicBeing: 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

I and my entire lineage are fools, I am frustrated because of the hunger in Nigeria, l am planning to kill myself, my entire family members are all fools, my dad is a useless fool and gave birth to me another fool, should I kill myself because I am dying of hunger and starvation
Yes, go ahead and end your miserable life, now buzz off, you hungry demented scallywag void of reasoning, my last response to you a dead zombie sad
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Kuginzi: 7:29am On May 01, 2019
CAN is a hypocrite group!!!
Out of the Chibok girls released 60% of them are Christians because Christians dominates Chibok. CAN pls answer this question;
1. Which country arrested Leah Sharibu?
2. Where is their embassy?
3. What measures can be taken in ensuring Leah's release?
Awon wereh!!!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 7:29am On May 01, 2019
Awoleesu:

You really are true to type!
Ordinarily, I should have ignored you, because I'm ways ahead of you intellectually... But just so you don't think you can always satisfy yourself with your gross stupidity and crude invectives, hence I challenge you to brace up boy! You're loosing it fast!
Intellectual my foot,comparing two different scenarios where one was abducted by a sensiless terrorist organisation waiting for a ransom and a government of a sovereign country just temporarily detained,of course it's ur likes bodies like CAN and other senseless bodies will continue to deceive and twist their brains, because u cannot use your brain and think we'll again
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 7:41am On May 01, 2019
there was a clear evidence to prove that the lady Zainab is innocent, the guys that did the job were traced and got arrested so there is justification for Nigerian govt's intervention to Zainab's case. let the other girl's parent bring out a proof that their daughter is innocent and Nigerian govt will rise to safe her. this is a drug case.there was a clear evidence to prove that the lady Zainab is innocent, the guys that did the job were traced and got arrested so there is justification for Nigerian govt's intervention to Zainab's case. let the other girl's parent bring out a proof that their daughter is innocent and Nigerian govt will rise to safe her. this is a drug case.there was a clear evidence to prove that the lady Zainab is innocent, the guys that did the job were traced and got arrested so there is justification for Nigerian govt's intervention to Zainab's case. let the other girl's parent bring out a proof that their daughter is innocent and Nigerian govt will rise to safe her. this is a drug case.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by bhella10: 7:41am On May 01, 2019
Shut up! Not all animals are equal.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2019
helinues:
May be, may be not.

But me I know say cows are more valuable than human being to some people

Irresponsible comment.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2019
Mutuwa:

You are really a victim of paternity fraud. You write like a glorified love child as well.This is a response to your ill mannerisms of response which really shows your defective upbringing.

Listen chump as I reiterate CAN of worms only made sense by asking the question of human equality in Nigeria, which I responded to.

The girl in captivity and the released girl have one thing in connection which is government commissions or omissions to rapidly respond to its citizen needs, which also depends on circumstances.

CAN of worms had shown all and sundry including those with brains that they are partisans ,so they can go to hell.If MURIC is partisan as well, so be it for them.Religious bodies are supposed to be advisory in nature and not one of narcissism.
I hope the donkey understands?

Werey, u are fond of coming here to condemn any issue MURIC brings up irrespective of it's objectivity. But when it came to CAN's, u are not bothered with it's partisanship, rather u fell in love with part of it's statement which doesn't even make sense to d hearing of a sensitive elite.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2019
winterfell007:
So you don't know that in this Buhari's next level Nigerians are important but cows and 'fulani' are 'importanter' grin grin grin

What did CAN say, up till now, about the Synagogue building collapse, Akwa Ibom Church collapse and the shootings at a church in Ozulubu that left hundreds dead?

Is CAN not such an irresponsible organisation?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
jaxxy:
This is about proof of innocence that can/shud not be ignored.

I don’t think it’s about sm people being more important than the other.

If the government can prove the innocence of any presumed drug dealer elsewhere why not they shud make same effort to secure his release not when they are guilty or theres no way to prove his/her innocence.

You are correct bt to be honest the government has not done enough to secure Leah’s release and it is quite obvious. Are they afraid to engage bokoharam in more talks or what?

And what do you know about the 'so little' that has been done to secure Leah's release?

We must stop this religious angle to analyzing things.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And what do you know about the 'so little' that has been done to secure Leah's release?

We must stop this religious angle to analyzing things.

So what do u know about the much that has been done? If u know tell us or else ur part of the problem for not speaking for what is right and yet telling people not to hold an elected government accountable. I spoke for the aisha and I’m speaking for Leah also. That is how we progress
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 8:19am On May 01, 2019
anonimi:

Is Bubu not the chief divider of the country?
Do you know what you are talking about

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

Dont be a Hypocrite!
You had the opportunity of proving him wrong this last february but guess what?
"They are calling you a thief and you are still dancing with a stolen goat". grin grin undecided undecided

Buubu was right afterall.
wink wink
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 8:26am On May 01, 2019
Please FREE Leah Shuiabu...... being a Christian and believer in Jesus Christ is a not a crime in the Quran.

YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH. SEE WHAT QUR'AN SAYS ABOUT JESUS.

1. Jesus was born of a virgin.( Qur'an 19: 20-22)
2. Jesus was faultless. (Qur'an 19:19)
3. Jesus was a great healer of the sick ( Qur'an 3:49, 5:110)
4. Jesus is Sign.( Qur'an 19:21, 21:91)
5. Jesus is a Mercy. (Qur'an 19:21)
6. Jesus is a witness. (Qur'an 5:117)
7. Jesus can create and give life. (Qur'an 3:49)
8. Jesus is the Messiah. (Qur'an 4:171)
9. Jesus is the Word of God. (Kahma Allah) (Qur'an 4:171)
10. Jesus is Spirit of God ( Ruh Allah) (Qur'an 4:171)
11. Jesus was taken to heaven by God. (Qur'an 4:158)
12. Jesus will come back again. (Qur'an 3:45, 43:61)

There is no controversy. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. You cannot hide the truth.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by emmykk(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
haconjy:
Before some Muslims, APC fans will flood here now calling CAN PDP Agent.
CAN pls wake up and take the right of Christians, and Nigeria back. forget about those that will call you many names. just pls save our soul from a killing cow

The question ask by CAN is foolish.
One was to be killed by a recognized authority of a county

The other is kidnapped by a faceless terrorist group.

Even if the president offer money book haram will still hold on to her.it is insincere to compare both situation s
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by jonnyjustcome22: 8:29am On May 01, 2019
Can is very correct. Do u think if the girl is from a common home, the government will turn a deaf hear to the situation.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2019
haconjy:
Before some Muslims, APC fans will flood here now calling CAN PDP Agent.
CAN pls wake up and take the right of Christians, and Nigeria back. forget about those that will call you many names. just pls save our soul from a killing cow

Christians indeed. Where and who are the Christians in Nigeria?

What are they doing about the monstrous vices of ritual killing, kidnapping, arm robbery, cultism, prostitution and internet crime claiming precious lives in Nigeria daily, especially in the South.

Aren't they busy collecting offerings, donations, first fruits and tithes from these criminal elements?

I will keep saying it, and I won't stop believing this saying by my very wise grandfather who passed on in the early 90s : "no one who commits and belongs to any religion is mentally balanced in his/her reasoning".

I can see that saying being exemplified in most of the comments here...Una nor well at all..
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 8:40am On May 01, 2019
kitone:

It was Leah's choice to stay behind ,in that bible a deciple denied Jesus 3times .he is still being celebrated .many of you are hypocrite.you think all others that were realeased truly converted to Islam by force.myshewwww

Your warped sense of spirituality should not be expected in others.
That your analogy does not fly.....simply because Peter DID NOT DENY BEING A CHRISTIAN and dont forget that the same Peter was ready to remove someone's ear, on behalf of Jesus.

Finally, most of you dont understand CONTEXT and PARABLES, when used in the Bible, you take every statement LITERALLY.
Dont start an arguement with me on this, hold onto what you beleive and remain properly parked in your lane....it is not worth an arguement.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 8:42am On May 01, 2019
Awoleesu:
I don't expect a sensible message from northern Muslims... Your ilk always come up with crap like yours... So, you expect CAN to just keep quiet or jump and shout Alleluiah for Zainab without recourse to asking for the release of their own?

Very nauseous!

It is better to (CAN) KEEP QUIET and be considered INTELLIGENT... than to espouse such verbal stupidity like they have done. undecided undecided

A foolish man may be considered wise, when he shuts his mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.