Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (30473 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by 9iceprince(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=tomdon post=77999856]Is it not because she's a northern Muslim? Where's Leah sharibu?[/quote tell d FG her location nw
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by anonymous1759(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2019
Cletus77:
Zainab..Few days
Leah sharibu..still in captivity

This is what you get when you politicise terrorism.

Congrats Zainab, as long as your were innocent you didn't deserve such treatment

Leah's case Is different don't divide us. Leah is held by terrorist not government organization.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by DJInfluence: 8:17am On May 01, 2019
Cletus77:
Zainab..Few days
Leah sharibu..still in captivity

This is what you get when you politicise terrorism.

Congrats Zainab, as long as your were innocent you didn't deserve such treatment
This comparison makes no sense. One is a terrorist group, the other is a country Govt. Which one do you think will be easier to reason with?

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Codes151(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2019
I know if it was Chinedu Emeka

Everybody will not be interested
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2019
IPods will not like FFK for this o!! He will soon become their enemy.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by orisa37: 8:40am On May 01, 2019
We want Leah Shuaibu please.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by RALPHOW(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2019
Very Proud of GMB on the timely intervention and release of Zainab!
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
DJInfluence:

This comparison makes no sense. One is a terrorist group, the other is a country Govt. Which one do you think will be easier to reason with?
How did they free chibok and Grant am amnesty to BH?
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Leah's case Is different don't divide us. Leah is held by terrorist not government organization.
I was expecting this
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by gaskiyamagana: 9:03am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
President of the north.
Blinded, deafen and moroned by
ANIMOUSITY
ANNOYANCE
ANGER
ANGUISH
AGONY.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by malvisguy212: 9:28am On May 01, 2019
bkool7:

You can't compare bh to Saudi government.

Bh doesn't operate with reason
The govt negotiated the release of all the girls but circumstance left Leah out.
And the govt has continually say they're still negotiating

so out of more than 100 girls in boko haram captivity circumstance left Leah out ? if they negotiate the released of the other girls, why can't they do the same to Leah ? in not less than 3days Zainab was released ( am happy for that,) its over a year now, Leah is still there, they, boko haram did not kill her, which mean they are waiting for the government to nagotiat which they fail to do.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by adekolaelect(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2019
driand:
grin

OBJ always called fani kayode an ass licker and again he's right...

When has buhari ever stood up for a non Muslim?
you need

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by tete7000(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2019
A good one, though it would have been good if Nigerian government can be proactive rather than being reactive. To ensure there is system on ground to deal timely with issues like this rather than people depending on connections within government to get issues resolved. How many innocent Nigerians languish in prisons across different parts of the world awaiting the hangman noose? Our government needs to set up intervention programme that can quickly come to the aid of any stranded Nigerians abroad...

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2019
I'm happy,Buhari really tried in securing her release.

Ps, Federal government should release our scholarship funds they are owing us since 2018.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode by KingTom(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
friyina1:
We have been waiting for this quick action for Leah Sharibu that is within the country but looks like Saudi is closer now.
Looks like it, but let's just refrain from stating the obvious. Nice dp by the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.