Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Should I Do? I'm Confused - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? I'm Confused (3954 Views)

Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
rawitools:
Am telling u now u de form thinking lol. Nigeria where police can shoot you anyhow,kinappers can kidnap you mistakingly self, armed robber's can put u on monthly salary, cultists fit see you just hate you, your neighbor self fit no like you,bad road self fit kill you, then the almighty village people association . Guy ok no shaking enjoy naija

Bros and all of us never die finish? grin grin grin

Forget matter, is like you no see one old homeless Nigerian for U.S.A wen dey sick no fit even afford hospital and him been day U.S.A. If your destiny dey somewhere you come leave the place, the kinda suffahead wen the person go experience, no be for this world.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:26am On May 02, 2019
If it's about destiny I think 94%of Nigerians destiny no dey here
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Generalnomercy: 7:29pm On May 02, 2019
Ephetar:

Thanks... That's what I'm afraid of... I live very comfortable here.. I don't want to regret my decision

Please don't go.

however, I will chat you up privately....
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by nuelyoyo(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2019
Ephetar:

Bros u dey scare me o...
if you must travel, make sure it's a permanent resident visa. Your 25million can get you a PR visa to many good countries of the world.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by mrjojo: 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!
Please I need your advice. I'm a 28 years old young man who is at a cross road...We all know the current situation of things in this country.. Let's stop deceiving ourselves Naija don cast.. I want to leave Nigeria as soon as I can but here is my greatest challenge... I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly.. Now let's say my average take home for the month is 1M...I have worked for over 3 years now and have cash and assets worth about 25M currently which I plan to liquidate and leave naija for good... Honestly I'm doing very well for myself here in Nigeria but the future of this country scares me... I'm still single but I plan to settle down before 30...I want to leave this country for the sake of the future of my unborn kids but I'm scared...Please I'll appreciate your inputs... Thanks

Ok, this is going to be a little lengthy.

First man, Congratulations on being able to unlock the ability to make a million monthly LEGALLY in this country at your age with the current harsh economy, VERY few people are in this league. Nigeria is a very "unique" country, in the sense that you can turn from a pauper to millionaire within in the space of 2years(You are a perfect example, Reading your previous posts, you were jobless and canvassing the length and breadth of Lagos, Look at you now, all within 3 years). No cutthroat TAX. You successfully amazed an investment of over 25million within this period. Trust me; you can't achieve this feat in 3year in Canada or the USA. The tax, the bills will not, Yes you will be very "comfortable".
So the Pro and Cons of leaving/staying.

Moving to Canada Pros

1. Relatively good environment, for you and your unborn kids,
2. Access to world-class, basic amenities(health, education, electricity, etc.)
3. A sane environment with peace of mind, (No police brutality )
4. Good carrier growth and prospect (I'm guessing you a Pham Rep)

Moving to Canada CONS

1. The process of immigration is going to set you back a few million
2. Settling down wouldn't be rosy(the time it will take to get degrees, get a good job would have been used expanding your investment )
3. You will need to get some more degree and certification so to be able to work
4. Like I mentioned before, You will be very comfortable after you get a good job,(but the prospect of having a 25million investment in 3 years is very slim)
5. The weather can get crazily cold( -10 degree, Snow and extreme cold weather only looks good from far, it no fun

Staying Back In Nigeria Pros:

1. You've unlocked the ability to make millionaire monthly; You achieved all this in 3years. (Imagine you scaling your hustle, with the same momentum, in another 3years, your investment would have double if not more.

2. You Can afford to stay in exquisite estates and location. (which will increase your network, and you will have access to excellent amenities). You wouldn't believe you are still in Nigeria in some estates, True story.

3. Promotion at work obviously

4. You can afford to build a lovely house, (with solar and other to make you comfortable )

4. It cheaper staying in Nigeria compared to Canada.

5. Since you are still single, you have access to lots of beautiful Nigerian ladies, grin

6. You can afford to have your kids in the US or Canada

7. Lastly, the pounded yam and egusi will always taste better and fresher ( cheesy)

Staying In Nigeria cons:

1. Security concerns (armed robbers, kidnappers, police, etc.)

2. Nothing works (but with money you can make turn things around)

3. it could be depressing staying in Nigeria, horrible road, people suffering and dying, this has a way of affecting one's psychology when it is not happening to you directly.

4. Corruption

5. No sign of thing changing soon ( No single light at the end of this tunnel.

6. Your village people might be angry and jealous of your success grin

So, MY verdict(strictly my opinion )

Stay back, Scale your hustle, Do you, masters, get more certification, Get married to a goal getter, beautiful lady, build your house and comfort in very secure areas. Have your kids abroad. Bring them back; there are very good schools in this country. I mean international standard good. Take your family for medical checkups twice a year, and for vacations. Nigeria is very sweet/interesting with money, and you are on the path of having ENOUGH. Ever wonder why all these billionaires and millionaires always prefer to stay but travel for vacations? They understand the dynamics of the country. Good luck in making this relatively hard decision.

Note: Being a young guy with a reasonable income, be very careful of ladies, they will flock around, Marrying the wrong person can ruin you, please be careful.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by frozen70(f): 5:46pm On May 03, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!
Please I need your advice. I'm a 28 years old young man who is at a cross road...We all know the current situation of things in this country.. Let's stop deceiving ourselves Naija don cast.. I want to leave Nigeria as soon as I can but here is my greatest challenge... I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly.. Now let's say my average take home for the month is 1M...I have worked for over 3 years now and have cash and assets worth about 25M currently which I plan to liquidate and leave naija for good... Honestly I'm doing very well for myself here in Nigeria but the future of this country scares me... I'm still single but I plan to settle down before 30...I want to leave this country for the sake of the future of my unborn kids but I'm scared...Please I'll appreciate your inputs... Thanks

You are earning such a 6 digits per month and you don't know how to plan yourself ❓

You have uoto that digits in your account and you want to leave your job and go to another country to become a slave ❓

What makes you think you are going to achieve more outside the shores

My advice, get a land and start building, while doing do get married and don't wait until you are 30yrs

Establish your wife let her be your rear guard incase you travel and things doesn't really get settled and your kids needs to be taken care off

With your income, you can still establish here and go on vacation abroad or give both to your kids abroad

I don't know the type of job you are doing but, it's lucrative for you to be able to save up to that

Pls think twice before you resign and relocate

A bed in hand worth two in Bush

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Uyi168: 6:54pm On May 03, 2019
If with ur 200k,800k and 1m side hustles,u are still scared..
I wonder what you'd expect of those that earn peanuts..
All these stories sef..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 8:09am On May 04, 2019
nuelyoyo:
if you must travel, make sure it's a permanent resident visa. Your 25million can get you a PR visa to many good countries of the world.

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 8:19am On May 04, 2019
mrjojo:

First man, Congratulations on being able to unlock the ability to make a million monthly LEGALLY in this country at your age with the current harsh economy, VERY few people are in this league. Nigeria is a very "unique" country, in the sense that you can turn from a pauper to millionaire within in the space of 2years(You are a perfect example, Reading your previous posts, you were jobless and canvassing the length and breadth of Lagos, Look at you now, all within 3 years). No cutthroat TAX. You successfully amazed an investment of over 25million within this period. Trust me; you can't achieve this feat in 3year in Canada or the USA. The tax, the bills will not, Yes you will be very "comfortable".

Moving to Canada Pros

Moving to Canada CONS

2. Settling down wouldn't be rosy(the time it will take to get degrees, get a good job would have been used expanding your investment )
3. You will need to get some more degree and certification so to be able to work
4. Like I mentioned before, You will be very comfortable after you get a good job,(but the prospect of having a 25million investment in 3 years is very slim)
5. The weather can get crazily cold( -10 degree, Snow and extreme cold weather only looks good from far, it no fun

1. You've unlocked the ability to make millionaire monthly; You achieved all this in 3years. (Imagine you scaling your hustle, with the same momentum, in another 3years, your investment would have double if not more.

2. You Can afford to stay in exquisite estates and location. (which will increase your network, and you will have access to excellent amenities). You wouldn't believe you are still in Nigeria in some estates, True story.

4. You can afford to build a lovely house, (with solar and other to make you comfortable )

5. Since you are still single, you have access to lots of beautiful Nigerian ladies, grin

7. Lastly, the pounded yam and egusi will always taste better and fresher ( cheesy)

Staying In Nigeria cons:

3. it could be depressing staying in Nigeria, horrible road, people suffering and dying, this has a way of affecting one's psychology when it is not happening to you directly.

4. Corruption

Stay back, Scale your hustle, Do you, masters, get more certification, Get married to a goal getter, beautiful lady, build your house and comfort in very secure areas. Have your kids abroad. Bring them back; there are very good schools in this country. I mean international standard good. Take your family for medical checkups twice a year, and for vacations. Nigeria is very sweet/interesting with money, and you are on the path of having ENOUGH. Ever wonder why all these billionaires and millionaires always prefer to stay but travel for vacations? They understand the dynamics of the country. Good luck in making this relatively hard decision.

Note: Being a young guy with a reasonable income, be very careful of ladies, they will flock around, Marrying the wrong person can ruin you, please be careful.

Wow.... Thanks a lot Sir for this.... OK lemme explain a little about the job and why it is full of uncertainties...I work for a very big pharmaceutical company as a Rep like u pointed out. Now I used a pharmacy name to register as a distributor albeit I'm the one managing the account so I get all the incentive and promos. Now I also have my own business where I'm into supplies of surgicals and hospital consumables. I also registered as a distributor of two other pharma companies....The business although profitable is full of uncertainties and coupled with the current situation of things in this country and the fact that the future doesn't look promising for Nigeria .....That is just my fear.... Thanks once again for your advise
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 8:21am On May 04, 2019
mrjojo:

Moving to Canada Pros

Moving to Canada CONS

Staying In Nigeria cons:

4. Corruption

And as for the ladies... That one na story for another day... �
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by mrjojo: 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
Ephetar:

Wow.... Thanks a lot Sir for this.... OK lemme explain a little about the job and why it is full of uncertainties...I work for a very big pharmaceutical company as a Rep like u pointed out. Now I used a pharmacy name to register as a distributor albeit I'm the one managing the account so I get all the incentive and promos. Now I also have my own business where I'm into supplies of surgicals and hospital consumables. I also registered as a distributor of two other pharma companies....The business although profitable is full of uncertainties and coupled with the current situation of things in this country and the fact that the future doesn't look promising for Nigeria .....That is just my fear.... Thanks once again for your advise

You fear is well founded, Nigeria nothing is guaranteed, you will see in my last post major emphasy was your side hustle, no matter how uncertain it is now, it is lucrative and can serve as a bedrock for other rock solid investment and businesses. With diversified investments the uncertainty becomes minimal.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by mrjojo: 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
Ephetar:

And as for the ladies... That one na story for another day... �
Tell me about it grin, a young successful man attracts all kind of ladies, like honey to bee.
With money it becomes a more herculean task separating the "wheat from the chaffs".
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Influential101: 3:20pm On May 04, 2019
You asked a similar question in 2017, this is 2019 and you've not taken any steps to leaving Nigeria..

Check out the travel section, you qualify very well for Canada PR and Australia too.. having a Canadian or Australian passport is not a bad idea at all.. You can always return to Nigeria if you wish to..make hay while the sun shines..

People are telling you that you can always travel out, as if they're ignorant of the high rate of visa denial for Nigerians, it gets worse by the day... getting a passport outside that of Nigeria is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

I wish you the best..
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by fikolo: 4:26pm On May 04, 2019
At OP,

You were smart enough to establish a side hustle, think of ways to scale it up or diversify your investments.

But if you insist on traveling out, do a check on the average income per annum for people with your skill levels. Don't know if you will be able to do side hustle in your proposed future country as you have here in naija.

Your fears are more for your offsprings. They can be birthed in those countries.

Just a thought. I wonder why Nigerians keep running from the country while Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Some Europeans are trooping down here daily....we surely are missing something?
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
frozen70:

You are earning such a 6 digits per month and you don't know how to plan yourself ❓

You have uoto that digits in your account and you want to leave your job and go to another country to become a slave ❓

Establish your wife let her be your rear guard incase you travel and things doesn't really get settled and your kids needs to be taken care off

Well OP is not married yet, that's why he needs a Wife like you, so you can channel the resources into profitable businesses tongue
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well OP is not married yet, that's why he needs a Wife like you, so you can channel the resources into profitable businesses tongue

Lol
Funny you
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2019
Ephetar:

Thanks... That's what I'm afraid of... I live very comfortable here.. I don't want to regret my decision

Educated Nigerians abroad are not doing such degrading jobs. You can do a master's and take it from there.

For the sake of your unborn children, please go. You cannot compare healthcare, education, roads, basic utilities of both countries.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Educated Nigerians abroad are not doing such degrading jobs. You can do a master's and take it from there.

For the sake of your unborn children, please go. You cannot compare healthcare, education, roads, basic utilities of both countries.

He can give birth to Children in the US & earn the citizenship, every other thing is unnecessary.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

He can give birth to Children in the US & earn the citizenship, every other thing is unnecessary.

And then bring them back here to a failed country where the basic amenities are luxury. Why? To be patriotic? What is in this country that it should be picked over the US?
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

And then bring them back here to a failed country where the basic amenities are luxury. Why? To be patriotic? What is in this country that it should be picked over the US?

Nothing, Nigeria is a great place to live once you have an American Passport. You can go in & out anytime you want, you can pay cheaper rates for Tuition in US because you are a citizen & you can also bring your Children back occasionally to spend some time back home, they will have best of both worlds. Nigeria is cheap to live in, their Dollars will have much value anytime they visit home & their peers will worship them.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 11:14pm On May 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Nothing, Nigeria is a great place to live once you have an American Passport. You can go in & out anytime you want, you can pay cheaper rates for Tuition in US because you are a citizen & you can also bring your Children back occasionally to spend some time back home, they will have best of both worlds. Nigeria is cheap to live in, their Dollars will have much value anytime they visit home & their peers will worship them.

You mean America is a great place to live when you have an American passport. Nigeria is not a cheap place to live in because you pay for everything even after paying tax. You pay for electricity and still buy fuel for gen. You pay for good healthcare if you want the best or you use the govt hospitals that would frustrate you. You pay for security, you pay heavily to send your children to good schools because the government schools are below standard.

There is no solid reason to pick Nigeria over US. No reason at all. And it has been getting worse instead of improving because we have terrible leaders.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by bjjose: 4:18am On May 05, 2019
My friend elder brother was doing very well in naija before he relocate to canada. Now he work as a security for up to twelve hours a day. Back home he has a PhD certificate, the best way to make it here is to have there own certificate and be very good in your area of specialization. You will used seventy percent of your income to pay bills.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

You mean America is a great place to live when you have an American passport. Nigeria is not a cheap place to live in because you pay for everything even after paying tax. You pay for electricity and still buy fuel for gen. You pay for good healthcare if you want the best or you use the govt hospitals that would frustrate you. You pay for security, you pay heavily to send your children to good schools because the government schools are below standard.

There is no solid reason to pick Nigeria over US. No reason at all. And it has been getting worse instead of improving because we have terrible leaders.

Hahaha are you sure ma? In Germany, cost of living at minimum goes around 750 - 850 Euros, calculate that to Naira & see for yourself.

Labour in Nigeria is the cheapest in the World, If you earn 1M in Nigeria per month, you are a King. You can save 850K every month.

In Nigeria, once my Rent is paid, I never spend upto 100k Naira in Expenses in a month. You can even setup Solar one time for 600k, light never goes off in your home forever.

In Nigeria, your HMO works pretty well once you work in a company that pays Health Insurance, nothing special about Health Insurance, People should stop making noise about Health please. You can use Private Hospitals with HMO.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2019
bjjose:
My friend elder brother was doing very well in naija before he relocate to canada. Now he work as a security for up to twelve hours a day. Back home he has a PhD certificate, the best way to make it here is to have there own certificate and be very good in your area of specialization. You will used seventy percent of your income to pay bills.

Is this really true? I find this hard to believe. A PHD holder? Habba!

bjjose:
You will used seventy percent of your income to pay bills.

Did he make a breakdown of bill payments to you? Please I will like to know how bills are incurred in Canada.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hahaha are you sure ma? In Germany, cost of living at minimum goes around 750 - 850 Euros, calculate that to Naira & see for yourself.

Labour in Nigeria is the cheapest in the World, If you earn 1M in Nigeria per month, you are a King. You can save 850K every month.

In Nigeria, once my Rent is paid, I never spend upto 100k Naira in Expenses in a month. You can even setup Solar one time for 600k, light never goes off in your home forever.

In Nigeria, your HMO works pretty well once you work in a company that pays Health Insurance, nothing special about Health Insurance, People should stop making noise about Health please. You can use Private Hospitals with HMO.

The cost of living is proportional to their minimum wage/earning. And when they pay tax, they benefit from healthcare, free education to a level in standard schools.

Can you compare the minimum wage in Germany to that of Nigeria when you convert it? A civil servant there lives much better than those collecting proposed 30k here.

There is a big deal about health care o. Not all companies in Nigeria give HMO. I worked in one. A good friend who stays in Toronto was in the hospital for about 4months because of a difficult pregnancy and she didn't pay a dime because she is a PR. Except you are working in a multinational in Nigeria, that cannot happen.

You have said it all. How many people earn 1m in Nigeria? What is the percentage to the population of the country? Can a civil servant afford to install the inverter of 600k? You can see that you are funding your electricity even if you are paying PHCB bills.

If you are objective, you won't compare Nigeria to countries where the system is working... where you pay bills and tax and you reap the benefits.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

The cost of living is proportional to their minimum wage/earning. And when they pay tax, they benefit from healthcare, free education to a level in standard schools.

Can you compare the minimum wage in Germany to that of Nigeria when you convert it? A civil servant there lives much better than those collecting proposed 30k here.

There is a big deal about health care o. Not all companies in Nigeria give HMO. I worked in one. A good friend who stays in Toronto was in the hospital for about 4months because of a difficult pregnancy and she didn't pay a dime because she is a PR. Except you are working in a multinational in Nigeria, that cannot happen.

You have said it all. How many people earn 1m in Nigeria? What is the percentage to the population of the country? Can a civil servant afford to install the inverter of 600k? You can see that you are funding your electricity even if you are paying PHCB bills.

If you are objective, you won't compare Nigeria to countries where the system is working... where you pay bills and tax and you reap the benefits.

Hmm okay, your points are very good. The only trade off is you'd never become Rich in Canada, but you'll only have a better life. The only time your money would have value is when you convert it to Naira.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmm okay, your points are very good. The only trade off is you'd never become Rich in Canada, but you'll only have a better life. The only time your money would have value is when you convert it to Naira.

You can be rich anywhere. I know of someone that already acquired houses there and is renting them out. Infact when the person explained the trick to it(completely legal), i was impressed at people's business sense.

Besides, some people will never be comfortable in Nigeria not to talk of being rich. They will always struggle with electricity, schooling for their children, etc. When a system is working, life is easy.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

You can be rich anywhere. I know of someone that already acquired houses there and is renting them out. Infact when the person explained the trick to it(completely legal), i was impressed at people's business sense.

Besides, some people will never be comfortable in Nigeria not to talk of being rich. They will always struggle with electricity, schooling for their children, etc. When a system is working, life is easy.

Okay sha, I'm am 100% sure so many people will disagree with you on this. Canada isn't built to make you Rich Lmao. Someone who acquired houses there isn't average by any means. He was probably earning around C$100k to purchase houses via mortgage, then start leasing them.

Canada, US is built to make you average.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 2:08pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay sha, I'm am 100% sure so many people will disagree with you on this. Canada isn't built to make you Rich Lmao. Someone who acquired houses there isn't average by any means. He was probably earning around C$100k to purchase houses via mortgage, then start leasing them.

Canada, US is built to make you average.

Yet people that live in those countries build houses back in Nigeria. People that ordinarily could not have ventured it in the next 10 years if they were in Nigeria.

What I am saying is that you cannot compare the quality of life in those countries to life here. They are miles apart. Many people would rather hide out and stay there than come back to this jungle
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Yet people that live in those countries build houses back in Nigeria. People that ordinarily could not have ventured it in the next 10 years if they were in Nigeria.

What I am saying is that you cannot compare the quality of life in those countries to life here. They are miles apart. Many people would rather hide out and stay there than come back to this jungle

Lol I get what you're saying & i have already said that here.

truthsayer009:

That is how they can build houses in Nigeria because of Currency exchange rates.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol I get what you're saying & i have already said that here.

That is how they can build houses in Nigeria because of Currency exchange rates.

Even in the 80s and 90s with the former exchange rates, people who lived and worked abroad could almost easily build their houses back home.

We are talking too much. Move a neutral person that has never lived in both countries. Let the person stay 1yr in Nigeria, search for a job, commune to and fro work without a car. Then let the same person stay the following 1yr in the US, search for a job, commune to and fro work without a car.

Where do you think the person would pick after the exercise?
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Even in the 80s and 90s with the former exchange rates, people who lived and worked abroad could almost easily build their houses back home.

This is very false please. VERY FALSE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / A Gals Confession On Facebook Dat Blew Everyone Away. / My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.