Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Should I Do? I'm Confused - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? I'm Confused (3931 Views)

Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 5:49am On May 06, 2019

Bros and all of us never die finish? grin grin grin

Forget matter, is like you no see one old homeless Nigerian for U.S.A wen dey sick no fit even afford hospital and him been day U.S.A. If your destiny dey somewhere you come leave the place, the kinda suffahead wen the person go experience, no be for this world.

One old sick homeless Nigerian...out of how many? Wetin the man take im life dey do since?

That is one out of thousands and the oga should talk true
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by ImaIma1(f): 7:21am On May 06, 2019
Ephetar:

Bros u dey scare me o...

A lot of people telling you to stay would leave in a heartbeat if they were in your situation. There are a lot more opportunities there than here.

Talk to your friends and people that stay there and let them put it into perspective for you. Don't rely on people who haven't left this country and seen how other systems are working.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2019

Bros and all of us never die finish? grin grin grin

Forget matter, is like you no see one old homeless Nigerian for U.S.A wen dey sick no fit even afford hospital and him been day U.S.A. If your destiny dey somewhere you come leave the place, the kinda suffahead wen the person go experience, no be for this world.
dat guy named crack head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How Do You Stop Child(ren) Sucking Their Finger / My name is Irene, I need you!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.