Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) (53527 Views)

A Must Watch This Guy Impregnated This Under Age Girl, Watch What Happen / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Tolubory(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2019
Samgist:
This guy impregnated twin sisters and they are all happy together… They are both due soon.

Source
http://samgist.com/a-guy-impregnated-twin-sisters-pics/

Ohh!!!!
Such Thing can only Happens out there Not here.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Realdeals(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2019
stanliwise:
Think of it from the perspective of the unborn child. Like it or not you live in a society that shape your actions.

Who told you they are Nigerians, do you know what reign in their society? What you abhor in your society might not be what they do.
Women from Zulu tribe in SA despite civilization still dance with their breast outside till today, yet that what we'll condemn in our society. Don't be narrow minded by looking at issues from your perspective only, understand there are factors that influence individual decision and choice. what you cannot do, others can and that doesn't make It wrong.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Cadec007(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This dude just scored brace..
He is a legend.
(Someone help me with that meme that says "Ma Nigga "wink

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Agugbadin: 10:00am On May 01, 2019
grandstar:
I'm sure these are African American.

Over 70% of black kids are born to single mothers. A woman will have 4 kids for 4 different fathers. You have 28 year old grandmothers.

A lot of the fathers are absentee. Many are in jail or prison

What's interesting is that in 1960, only 30% of

black kids were born to single mothers.

You are right and on point, black American women don't have value in USA, their men are in jail for one crime or the other so the female move around with their smelling pussy looking for who to work it for them

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
Martin0:

why you call them irresponsible
Sweetie you know why they are irresponsible. Even though they are nasty as hell, there is birth control that would have prevented this. That irresponsible nigga isn't going to provide for those babies.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by stanliwise(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2019
Realdeals:

Who told you they are Nigerians, do you know what reign in their society? What you abhor in your society might not be what they do.
Women from Zulu tribe in SA despite civilization still dance with their breast outside till today, yet that what we'll condemn in our society. Don't be narrow minded by looking at issues from your perspective only, understand there are factors that influence individual decision and choice. what you cannot do, others can and that doesn't make It wrong.
Hahhahah people like you can argue a stone into bread. I never mentioned Nigeria and also Why did it become a news if it was a norm. let me leave you at this bridge.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:08am On May 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are right and on point, black American women don't have value in USA, their men are in jail for one crime or the other so the female move around with their smelling pussy looking for who to work it for them
Stop your bull crap. Nigerian men do the same thing. You spread your seed in the U.S. creating all of those half-breed babies and then run your cowardly asses back to Nigeria. You even impregnate women with your infected sperm in Nigeria and not provide for your children. Always on some moral high ground when you are nothing but hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Longman313(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This dude just scored brace.. He is a legend. (Someone help me with that meme that says "Ma Nigga "wink

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Realdeals(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2019
stanliwise:
Hahhahah people like you can argue a stone into bread. Why did it become a news if it was a norm. let me leave you at this bridge.
You are the one arguing from the perspective that suits you, if you're a Christian, which I believe your are, can you tell me the consequence of Judah's daughter-in-law instigating him to have sex with her?
I'm sure you know the products of that relationship...
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by stanliwise(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2019
Realdeals:

You are the one arguing from the perspective that suits you, if you're a Christian, which I believe your are, can you tell me the consequence of Judah's daughter-in-law instigating him to have sex with her?
I'm sure you know the products of that relationship...
It happened. It wasnt something to be proud of, same here. I didn't say they should be killed. But the fact that people like you want to find a justification to make it look normally and a thing of pride, to me is fundamentally wrong.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by DJInfluence: 10:25am On May 01, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This dude just scored brace..
He is a legend.
(Someone help me with that meme that says "Ma Nigga "wink
This made me grin grin grin grin grin. Only a baller go understand
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2019
bukatyne:
They are all under a curse.

Who are they?
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2019
grandstar:

Over 70% of black kids are born to single mothers. A woman will have 4 kids for 4 different fathers. You have 28 year old grandmothers.

What's interesting is that in 1960, only 30% of black kids were born to single mothers.

You are using out of date statistics from the 90s.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by RTSC: 10:30am On May 01, 2019
He most likely got them impregnated through a sex orgyy.

African Americans favourite hobby.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Obviously the dude is rich some Women will do anything for the money.

LMAO@Rich.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by grandstar(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2019
khiaa:

I'm sure of what I wrote. I'm proud being black but unhappy about what's going on there.

Show me your statistics
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Martin0(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2019
khiaa:

Sweetie you know why they are irresponsible. Even though they are nasty as hell, there is birth control that would have prevented this. That irresponsible nigga isn't going to provide for those babies.

hmmmmm Na wa! well I wish them good luck; D

#youmadesense#
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Martin0(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

He did cause both ladies planned this, do you think they'll be smiling and hugging each other if this wasn't their idea?

ummmmm this is understandable !I think you have spoken well!
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by mywells: 11:02am On May 01, 2019
If he got both other pregnant and the both of them gives birth to sexdrulet
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
if dey repent dey are saved. Jacob marry 2 sisters too.

True.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2019
khiaa:

Who are they?

Two sisters and guy.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by mechanics(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2019
hmmmmm, is this normal?
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by jamace(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2019
Akpako master grin
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by nams77: 11:53am On May 01, 2019
grandstar:

What's interesting is that in 1960, only 30% of black kids were born to single mothers.
My brother the thing tire me. Sometime when I watch divorce court and paternity court I just wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
The guy is the real GOAT lol
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
The most valuable person of the year award winner.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by khiaa(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2019
Teeboi56:
Something like dis happen in my area
Are you Nigerian because these hypocrites swear this doesn't happen in Nigeria because Nigerians have such high moral character and values? grin
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by Abeycity93: 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
just imaging if the twin ladies gave birth to another twins, the guy will just faint
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by PrinzCarter(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

I don't get it, is it that he emptied his load into one and it affected the other. Is that how twins work now?
b4 Bluetooth came it was infrared its infrared he used
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
justli:

Shows the breakdown in morals in black homes, all thanks liberal movement. The blacks today want everything for nothing. No hard work ethics, no moral ethics, no Godliness , no nothing but homes run by women.

Good thing though the scale is falling off their eyes
So children raised by women have no morals, work ethics etc.. Stop spewing nonsensical stereotypes like you know what you are talking about and lastly, stop hating yourself, a Whiteman is not better than you.
Re: A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2019
khiaa:

Don't mind that ignorant twerp. Whites will want you to believe blacks and Hispanics are the ones draining the social welfare system, meanwhile, Whites are the biggest culprits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.