Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... (1920 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2019
A man's libido and excessive urge for sex landed him in trouble, after he visited and ashawo joint without money to offset the bill...He was given a very good taste of his medicine (embarrassed)..The woman was seen unclad, beating up the man. It took the intervention of passersby and some onlookers who helped to pay the woman before he was released.

This happened somewhere in the Eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Deomovies: 7:56am On May 01, 2019
Where's the beating now. Smh. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2019
The video is not uploading now
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2019
Chenzee:
A man's libido and excessive urge for sex landed him in trouble, after he visited and ashawo joint without money to offset the bill...He was given a very good taste of his medicine (embarrassed)..The woman was seen unclad, beating up the man. It took the intervention of passersby and some onlookers who helped to pay the woman before he was released.

This happened somewhere in the Eastern part of Nigeria.
I can't believe this without proof
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2019
Some one should help me upload the video then....Is there no way it can be done?
That it's too large
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
I can't believe this without proof
Lol....I can send it to you if you want.
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Nobody: 8:44am On May 01, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol....I can send it to you if you want.
pls do send it to me, I want to see it
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
pls do send it to me, I want to see it
Lol...Izit the beating u want to see or the unclad woman?
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol...Izit the beating u want to see or the unclad woman?
all of the above
Re: SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... by Chenzee(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
all of the above
OK then....How do I send it?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is This Naughty Thing All About? [Picture] / Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At A Shopping Mall But The Guy Turned Her Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.