Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) (47763 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
niqqaclaimz:

You dont know what you talking abt...

Okay
Next time you want to bleach don't use
Cheap creams.
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
ogorwyne:
Two different guys.

They are not two different people (technically yes lol) because the first picture with the pimple was him when he use using bleaching creams, which made me him to break out terribly. If you look at the picture, you will notice he is fair there then after math picture he is back to his normal skin complexion.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by ogorwyne(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2019
Ire2:

They are not two different people (technically yes lol) because the first picture with the pimple was him when he use using bleaching creams, which made me him to break out terribly. If you look at the picture, you will notice he is fair there then after math picture he is back to his normal skin complexion.
And what increased/decreased his lip size?

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
Ire2:

Don't talk wat you dont know..I don't bleach...Bleach don't cause breakout on your face...rather on your shoulder and back..As in reaction..
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by kamaboy: 4:17pm On May 01, 2019
ok ooo will do just that

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2019
ogorwyne:

And what increased/decreased his lip size?

grin only God nose
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2019
Sellfish:
Yeah...

And lack of frequent ejaculation can cause these kind of pimples too...

A smooth face is one of the benefits of frequent fornication smiley

Such dumb and silly lies... I know a lot of philanderers with excess breakouts.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by chika11sydney(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2019
Op Well said bro.
No one taught me I discovered this same method myself . I don't eat anything that contain too much oil like groundnut,buns,donuts,even stew I filter out the oil.
That did the magic for me ,my face has been smooth ever since then. Nawa for my naija people o always attacking the messenger leaving the message.naija which way?

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2019
chika11sydney:
Op Well said bro.
No one taught me I discovered this same method myself . I don't eat anything that contain too much oil like groundnut,buns,donuts,even stew I filter out the oil.
That did the magic for me ,my face has been smooth ever since then. Nawa for my naija people o always attacking the messenger leaving the message.naija which way?

I feel you bro...Been trying to pass the real deal buh Dev been attacking up n down..Buh is kul, who would learn would learn..
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 02, 2019
Hintona:

Sometimes

If you say so smiley
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:10am On May 02, 2019
niqqaclaimz:

Am just trying to help out..

If you mail me..You tell me wat your diet is like in a week..I tell you thing to cut out from your diet and dats it..

No deal or business. Just trying to help out...

You are right about this write up,bro. I used to have serious break out. I was advised to eat only fruits and vegetables. I spent a lot on fruits only, especially water melon, carrot and avocado pear. Within two weeks, my face cleared up but not without spending a lot on fruits and vegetables every day.

I also exercise (roadwork)and drink lots and lots of water and it helped a lot. I got my shwag and good face back on smiley

My face isn't totally free but it is way better than it was before, so any tip on foods I can eat? cause buying and eating fruits almost every 5 hours is tiring and pocket-draining
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by chika11sydney(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2019
You don't need to eat fruits daily just removing anything that contains too much oil will do the magic.can't even remember the last time I ate those things I mentioned above
NarnieSnyper:

You are right about this write up,bro. I used to have serious break out. I was advised to eat only fruits and vegetables. I spent a lot on fruits only, especially water melon, carrot and avocado pear. Within two weeks, my face cleared up but not without spending a lot on fruits and vegetables every day.

I also exercise (roadwork)and drink lots and lots of water and it helped a lot. I got my shwag and good face back on smiley

My face isn't totally free but it is way better than it was before, so any tip on foods I can eat? cause buying and eating fruits almost every 5 hours is tiring and pocket-draining
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Wow...lovely but you cant be eating just fruits. You can still eat other foods and not have breakout. You just have to avoid junk foods. Watch out for oil. Cook your meat,eggs and fish instead of frying. Always add a little sauce or stew to your foods(rice,yam.......etc). And the incorporate exercise into the routine
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Emmykul123(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2019
guy pls put me through on how I can go about it.. I've tried almost all creams all to no avail
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Jennirvana: 2:01pm On May 02, 2019
I had acne like OP and it really killed my self esteem. I tried so many products but nothing worked. I drank lots of water and started eating lots of fruits and vegetables but it only made little difference.

A friend of mine recommend Neutrogena rapid clear which I tried and it worked extremely well. It dried up the acne and slowly faded the spots on my face. You can get it on Konga by clicking the link https:///y34jm8ts .
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2019
Really... Guys don't listen to this guy above...Just do wat i said in this article..

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by jbblues24(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that sublime. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.