Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone (501 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by robosky02(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2019
happy new month of may: say a wish to someone

Mine goes to Ednited, onyindidi

Lalasticlala

Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by Nobody: 9:55am On May 01, 2019
robosky02:

Lalasticlala
Happy New month to Meeeeee grin cheesy
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Happy New month to Meeeeee grin cheesy
happy new month jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by ednited(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2019
robosky02:

Lalasticlala

Feeling so lucky. HAPPY new month to you too wink
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by robosky02(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2019
ednited:

Feeling so lucky. HAPPY new month to you too wink

The Ethiopian diva cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by ThothHermes: 8:59am On May 02, 2019
I wish myself good fortune in the battles to come cool
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by jonaifame22(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2019
happy new month, lepsharon,dacblogger,mhizkel,smellinganus,macbrooklyn,obontami,1sharon, may ur days be long and filled with laughter

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by SmellingAnus(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2019
jonaifame22:
happy new month, lepsharon,dacblogger,mhizkel,smellinganus,macbrooklyn,obontami,1sharon, may ur days be long and filled with laughter
Amen Bro... May this month of May mark the begging of greater testimonies in your life....
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by obontami: 4:10pm On May 02, 2019
jonaifame22:

Thanks bruh. Happy new month to you too.
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by Mhizkel(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2019
jonaifame22:
Amen.
I wish you same. Sorry it came late.
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by jonaifame22(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2019
Mhizkel:

Amen.
I wish you same. Sorry it came late.
no problem have u read my latest thread of last week?
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by Biglittlelois(f): 10:40pm On May 07, 2019
Happy new month to me, I have high expectations, hopefully it comes to pass soon.
Re: Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone by Pat081: 8:55am On May 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Happy new month to me, I have high expectations, hopefully it comes to pass soon.
Amen and same here too

(1) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Why She Removed Her Womb / After 20-Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / What An Ex-banker Spends The Recession Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.