Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees (39834 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees / Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2019
May be the guy want shoot another movie tittle ( pack and go)

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Fadedvoices2: 10:45am On May 01, 2019
Dannyset:
Once Nigerians take up this case, Mr Gerarahere is finished. He will lose contracts and probably return to square one.

No to domestic violence!

Which Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Oddsman(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2019
Must you ruin his career by videoing him? If he doesn't get more advert jobs how will he now feed them well?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by MrDebonair: 10:46am On May 01, 2019
All I see is a confused wife, nosy sister with oral diarrhoea and a man probably with drinking problems. Poverty being a contributory factor.

7 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by densiks: 10:48am On May 01, 2019
Domestic violence is totally unacceptable and should be condemned by all.
However,we haven't heard the other side of the story,so the judges should judge carefully.
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by dafeoroyo: 10:48am On May 01, 2019
Pls I need to get this movie what's the title?
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by tiredoflife(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2019
SugarMuffin:
If what the sister said is true, then that man is a monster, very stupid and coward, why beat a woman. Besides the woman too is stupid, someone has been treating you like a slave, beating you as if you don't have a life, yet you stayed him, you better thank your head that you're still alive and run for you dear life sad

Who release u from ur cage shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by mybestlove(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2019
OKorowanta:
Too bad!
I thought its just one of those movies.
You need to watch the video before you comment.
Those of you up there insulting the in-law never click to see the video because una won rush comment.
This should be condemned in its entirety.
Dis is somebody dat got endorsed by Etisalat to be a role model and ambassador.
There are other ways to settle rifts.
He was even threatening to stab both of them again after stabbing the wife initially.
He don fall him hand.

This tells you how zombified some Nigerians are. The video proves more than this lady stated here. Fools just rushed to comment without seeing the video.

This Odega of a man is a fool that needs to be thrown to jail, he is a disgrace to mankind

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by ikennamadu1(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2019
OKorowanta:
Too bad!
I thought its just one of those movies.
You need to watch the video before you comment.
Those of you up there insulting the in-law never click to see the video because una won rush comment.
This should be condemned in its entirety.
Dis is somebody dat got endorsed by Etisalat to be a role model and ambassador.
There are other ways to settle rifts.
He was even threatening to stab both of them again after stabbing the wife initially.
He don fall him hand.

Watch which video.... They should Come up with the genesis of the story or else I won't believe this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by GrossPrice: 10:53am On May 01, 2019
Dannyset:
Once Nigerians take up this case, Mr Gerarahere is finished. He will lose contracts and probably return to square one.

No to domestic violence!

Not even close. From my experience men protect themselves in these cases. There is a higher chance he will get more jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by acevic: 10:53am On May 01, 2019
Danielawrence:
I know the man then was staying a street away from my street and the shop was in between my street and is sha.

Okay. One truth confirmed

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by henribj(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2019
Choi... The man is finished, before you all comment, take a minute to watch the video first.
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by TheiSchooler(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2019
Hhmm.... This story begs so many questions:

Isn't this guy a 'big' Nollywood actor/comic - at least middle level and expected to be of a slightly better living standard?

Wasn't this guy recently a brand ambassador for one of the big telecom brands?

Why is it the grown sister in law living with them that was confronting him? I suspect she is the main architect of whatever is the problem here. 95% of what she wrote up there is cock-and-bull stories.

Why hasn't the guy be able to explore the exposure and opportunities his little fame gave him?

*A deep sigh*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2019
Wow, money no really dey Nollywood true true...shocked

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Getbizzzy: 10:59am On May 01, 2019
This is so uncalled for, I have to unlike the comment I liked above supporting him after watching the video.

This is serious and this woman needs help, the Odega of a guy is even looking so frustrated that he vowed to do worst things to them and do to prison - that's the climax.

This is an end product of frustration.

All is not well.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Akuruoulo(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2019
Oga police abeg make una go arrest this one . later them go talk say nor matter anything u should not beat a woman useless celebrities

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Wheezy123(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2019
I thought he has a net worth of 1.5 Million Dollars...
Yet see d way his daughter is begging for school fees.... cry sad

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2019
MrSensor:
From my view, this younger sister of of Odega's wife seems to be a problem. She also claim that Odega almost rape her. I dont believe her nonsense story. She was there on her evil mission to rip that family apart. Ugly thing

Your mother must have dipped you into the river of wisdom immediately you were born!

I do not believe that girl's story! Everybody knows that when a lady doesn't like you at all and want to make you look bad to society, she won't say you are thief or anything...the only plausible thing to claim is "RAPE".

They make it look like rape is something you do within 1 minute!

Secondly, the story of the school fees doesn't fly! Frank Odega signed various endorsement deals worrh millions so why should paying his daughter's school fees a problem?

What I perceive here is a scenario of the wife being scorned because probably so many chicks are flocking around her husband and she doesn't feel secure about it and so making a big fuss out of it with domestic violence and not paying his daughter's school fees while her sister is showing us the rape card just to tarnish the man's reputation.

He probably got tired of their vices and decided to send them parking!

Until we hear from his own side, this story is hogwash!

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by stevebless: 11:03am On May 01, 2019
He's going to loose all his endorsements after this. This is no role model. This is a drunk and violent man threatening to stab and kill before our very eyes. His career is over.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by almayda: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Pay his daughter's school fees or smear him,what exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by creekman(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2019
Hmmnnn.....wat an irony. This man put smiles on pple and cause dem to even laugh wen he crack jokes. This same man is making his own family to go through pain. Na wa ooooo......

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by MrSensor(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2019
prince3009:

Your mother must have dipped you into the river of wisdom immediately you were born!

I do not believe that girl's story! Everybody knows that when a lady doesn't like you at all and want to make you look bad to society, she won't say you are thief or anything...the only plausible thing to claim is "RAPE".

They make it look like rape is something you do within 1 minute!

Secondly, the story of the school fees doesn't fly! Frank Odega signed various endorsement deals worrh millions so why should paying his daughter's school fees a problem?

What I perceive here is a scenario of the wife being scorned because probably so many chicks are flocking around her husband and she doesn't feel secure about it and so making a big fuss out of it with domestic violence and not paying his daughter's school fees while her sister is showing us the rape card just to tarnish the man's reputation.

He probably got tired of their vices and decided to send them parking!

Until we hear from his own side, this story is hogwash!
Who be dis? Mr gay pls take it easy na. You seems to believe any story posted on the internet. Don't you know that there are people busy using internet and social media to tarnish/destroy other peoples names and fame? Believe this story on your own

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Outreachms: 11:10am On May 01, 2019
After watching the VIDEO these are my two simply observations

- 1: The man needs help, definitely he does

- 2 The wife's sister is a not a peace maker, she's the type the fuels things like this

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by kelly72: 11:12am On May 01, 2019
Are you writing about your husband or someone else's husband?

Mr. Odega may be what you alleged but, it is clear you were in their
home to tear them apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Afonja007: 11:14am On May 01, 2019
We need to hear from odega trust no woman, na so my Nigeria wife tell her people say she's bleeding blood I dey look her to die ,since that day I no trust woman
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2019
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by princejenks(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2019
na alcohol cause am
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Elnino4ladies: 11:17am On May 01, 2019
Damn!!! the video is sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
Report him to Mr lbu
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by MissRaine69(f): 11:24am On May 01, 2019
This is a family matter...not a social media concern. Never support a story that offers only one perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by cenaman(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2019
The sister in-law is shameless woman to be saying all this in public.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.