Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (37531 Views)

Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / FG To Negotiate With Senior Civil Servants On New Minimum Wage, Says Udoma / Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Miracle4Sure: 12:18am On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 12:27am On May 02, 2019
If they have guns they would shot yaya Bello dead.
He doesn't care about them.He is just seeking for re-election.

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by eagleeye2: 12:28am On May 02, 2019
Yahaya Bello ...APC Demon
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by SaintM90(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2019
I understand the looks on their faces but I'm struggling to know who YAHAYA BELLO is waving at and why grin shocked

Can someone please Epp me ask that devil to goan free the people of kogi state from this madness and madman cool

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 12:36am On May 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:

There’s as long as is far from .
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 12:40am On May 02, 2019
Optional09:

They are stupid for watching him treating them like slaves, they are very stupid even you too
You no see mopol with guns for him back?Go and help them
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2019
Na APC abi na PDP sef?
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by anonymuz(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2019
This is pathetic.this country is gone.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by D1zion: 12:45am On May 02, 2019
Optional09:

They are stupid for watching him treating them like slaves, they are very stupid even you too
ha ha ha ha ha.funny you ooo.but you're right

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On May 02, 2019
/
This is why I trust Hausa people. One person would have taken one for the team.

/

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chinashopping84: 12:53am On May 02, 2019
There is hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Gkemz: 12:53am On May 02, 2019
Bello is an agent of hardship on Kogi people and ambassador of cluelessness to his party representing Buhari.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by sweetrace(f): 12:56am On May 02, 2019
Kogi State’s problems have nothing to do with party. Pep was in power for a long time and the people suffered as well. It has nothing to do with tribe as well. An igalla man was the governor for many years and he did nothing to improve the lives of the people. Instead he imposed hardship on them. Now the governor is egbira with the same wickedness. I believe the problem is there is so much illiteracy in Kogi. Plus Kogi people generally revere the rich. Because of the abject poverty of the state, someone who is seen as poor elsewhere would be treated as a king in Kogi State. They are complete yes men when money and power is involved. But the same Kogi people are often beyond wicked to themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Alashoalash10: 12:59am On May 02, 2019
MisterGrace:
From avoidable deaths to suicides to slumping and dying, to hunger and many more...

See the pathetic looks on the faces of Kogi Civil Servants as bello visits.

Is there any hope for these Nigerians anytime soon?
This Yeye bello is a disgrace to ebira people, no wonder others tribes see ebira as good for nothing
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chimaokigwe: 1:01am On May 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
They never see something. These Id!ots will still vote APC in that stage again. Don't pity them. Just like you shouldn't pity almajiri. They are born to suffer.

APC built Lekki bridge in 11 months but Pdp couldn't give the SE a bridge in 16 years.

Go and check out how Pdp has ruined Abia before you start showcasing your ignorance.

Bello's greatest opposition is within the APC.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chimaokigwe: 1:02am On May 02, 2019
sweetrace:
Kogi State’s problems have nothing to do with party. Pep was in power for a long time and the people suffered as well. It has nothing to do with tribe as well. An igalla man was the governor for many years and he did nothing to improve the lives of the people. Instead he imposed hardship on them. Now the governor is egbira with the same wickedness. I believe the problem is there is so much illiteracy in Kogi. Plus Kogi people generally revere the rich. Because of the abject poverty of the state, someone who is seen as poor elsewhere would be treated as a king in Kogi State. They are complete yes men when money and power is involved. But the same Kogi people are often beyond wicked to themselves.

You must live in Kogi to experience this.

I concur with this 101%
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by seguun(m): 1:11am On May 02, 2019
When Asiwaju was trying to give them Faleke, a Lagos traned boy, they rejected the offer and played a rigmarole to smuggle this idiot into power. Now they are dancing to the tune...
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by SarkinYarki: 1:18am On May 02, 2019
Very Good APC has dealt with them grin...No man or community can encounter the satanic diabolical wicked APC and remain the same
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by SarkinYarki: 1:20am On May 02, 2019
sweetrace:

okay show us one APC state here the people are having it well
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 1:31am On May 02, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You must live in Kogi to experience this.

I concur with this 101%

With this Vital information it means i can marry 3 wives with 100k in Koji & still have change.

#pun intended.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 1:54am On May 02, 2019
nofavorss afonjo people
you can never see this type of suffering in the east embarassed
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chimaokigwe: 2:00am On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
nofavorss afonjo people
you can never see this type of suffering in the east embarassed

Lol

Same day that pensioners in Abia are crying that Ikpeazu owes them for like 9 months. cheesy
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chimaokigwe: 2:01am On May 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

With this Vital information it means i can marry 3 wives with 100k in Koji & still have change.

#pun intended.

We're talking of money, you're talking of 100k. Which decent phone can 100k buy?

If you are looking for wives of 10k each, go to Imo state. Rochas passed a law that limits bride price to 10k per bride.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by blackslayer: 2:05am On May 02, 2019
Earthquake3:
Nigerians are the most docile people on earth

If he manages to rig the election he will rule them for another four years

absolutely....i'm so glad that is one trait i lack! docility my balls! we die together ni!!!
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 2:17am On May 02, 2019
Mumu people.

No be common person carry shoe stone ex president bush the time wey e dey office?

Be looking and hoping that one creature from heaven will come down and fight for you when you have been given a brain, eyes and hands to think and act.

Buzu.

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by SarkinYarki: 2:23am On May 02, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

APC built Lekki bridge in 11 months but Pdp couldn't give the SE a bridge in 16 years.

Go and check out how Pdp has ruined Abia before you start showcasing your ignorance.

Bello's greatest opposition is within the APC.

Built a 1KM needless bridge for 29 billion and still tolled it 300 Naira per car ..are u sure u have sense

2 Likes

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by omeddy805: 2:30am On May 02, 2019
Yaya Toure of Kogi State
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Chimaokigwe: 2:32am On May 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Built a 1KM needless bridge for 29 billion and still tolled it 300 Naira per car ..are u sure u have sense

But you, your ancestors and your unborn generations couldn't build a shorter bridge despite the millions stolen by your fathers under PDP.

Visionless, mediocre and shameless lot.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Sureglobalbet: 2:35am On May 02, 2019
Hello good day to you I deal on fixed games that can enable you win big amount of money contact me I have good evidence and my daily tickets my games are very sure contact me now

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by saintol(m): 2:42am On May 02, 2019
I want to analyze the picture.

The woman in green be like," E just dey do me like say make I waya this useless man a better dirty slap".

The woman in black be like," I worked, you no gree pay me my salary abi. God dey ooo".

The man in white with white cap be like, " Na wetin this mad man dey say again".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.