Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (37545 Views)

Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / FG To Negotiate With Senior Civil Servants On New Minimum Wage, Says Udoma / Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Dicksonnet: 2:52am On May 02, 2019
Alashoalash10:
This Yeye bello is a disgrace to ebira people, no wonder others tribes see ebira as good for nothing

FROM THE WORLD GO EBIRAS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN good FOR NOTHING, never expect YEYE BELLO'S case to be different, this is no HYPE It's the authentic TRUTH, ask anybody around the WORLD and bring your results you will not be surprised because I have told you earlier.

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by wink2015(m): 2:55am On May 02, 2019
MisterGrace:
From avoidable deaths to suicides to slumping and dying, to hunger and many more...

See the pathetic looks on the faces of Kogi Civil Servants as bello visits.

Is there any hope for these Nigerians anytime soon?

Kogi state should go and face massive mechanized agriculture.

The government in Kogi state should invest in the fishery sector and tourism.

Kogi state proximity to Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) should at least give them an economic edge compared to other remotely located state.

They should look beyond the niger delta crude oil money that successive government in Nigeria breast milk fed them with or baby fed them with.

Was it not their political leaders who told the then military government that they are capable of being run as a state. Consequently, this prompted the military to create Kogi state from Benue state.

Why then is Kogi state waiting for federal allocation sourced from niger delta crude oil money?

Agriculture remains their hopes, economic sustenance and life line which the Yahaya Bello administration must strive to sustain for economic transformation of Kogi state.

If the civil servants want salary they should encourage their state governor to face agriculture.

I am of the opinion that no state is poor in Nigeria.

There are states in Nigeria that lack crude oil as a source of revenue but they can pay salaries comfortably and also make progressive headway than oil producing states. It all boils than to the honesty and capability of the sitting governor in such states.

It is just the mismanagement of public funds coupled with the corrupt tendencies of political leaders in Nigeria that is resulting in all this untold hardship on the masses.

Governor Yahaya Bello security votes allocation like most governors in Nigeria is very high. But the governor is unable to pay salaries of his state workforce resulting in several months of unpaid salaries accumulation.

2 Likes

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 3:17am On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
nofavorss afonjo people
you can never see this type of suffering in the east embarassed
k

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 3:38am On May 02, 2019
but we are talking about salaries why you trying to cause me pains with these pictures
Nofavorss:
k
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by nasirujj(m): 3:54am On May 02, 2019
What happened to saraki will soon happen to this guy too
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by amstamon: 4:03am On May 02, 2019
I think d pics is photoshoped. Take a look at the tree and the direction at which the people are looking at
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Smarttravels(f): 4:10am On May 02, 2019
DogmaNation:
Bello b like,what are u all goupping at? Make hunger kill una there,next time make u go vote for an APC demon!
they did not vote. Their governor elect died.

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Rizstar: 4:24am On May 02, 2019
MisterGrace:
From avoidable deaths to suicides to slumping and dying, to hunger and many more...

I trust the Arabians. If it were to be there, shoes, knives, stones etc would have been flying around
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by awoluyi(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2019
Civil Master waving to the civl Servants. Or do i call them "CIVIL SLAVES!" These politicians have nothing to offer. They have no idea about how to transform a nation. They just seek for power without knowing what to do with it.Payment of workers' salaries is never a favor, it is a component part of the running cost of an organization. There is nothing wonderful if an employer pays his employees' wages as at when due. Unfortunately too, many civil servants do not qualify for their salaries. Many are collecting salaries for practically doing nothing. Even if this slave master is voted out in the next election, the incoming one will have nothing different to offer as long as the state depends on Abuja.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by abbeyty(m): 4:49am On May 02, 2019
And see how robust and fresh the governor look like
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by jerryeminem: 5:49am On May 02, 2019
In saner climes, the civil servants ought to have stoned Yeye Bello, yet they honored the invitation and and were watching him like Mumu

If yaya bello manage to win this Election, then theres something wrong with Kogi people

Ya all should ignore Bello like trash and vote him out
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Burgerlomo: 5:51am On May 02, 2019
Pay and you won't come back to owe us again cool
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Diaby108(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2019
omo this people don suffer for Bello hand o
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by ofiko123(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2019
God go punish yahaya bello and his entire generation..
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Cumpel1615: 6:06am On May 02, 2019
MisterGrace:

this isn't may day pix bros. I was at the stadium, the governor didn't show up.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2019
And the NLC chairman of kogi state has not been forced to resign?

Kogi NLC chairman aid this backlog of salaries to reach this extent if not that he had collected some gbemu from Bello why is there no boyscout of work till this hippopotamus paid atleast some months of this money?

See as the gathering of workers that's suppose to be full of joy look like burial ground just because of one brainless fool who misuse a great opportunity.

Unlike in 1999 till 2011. Politicians used to worked tirelessly to impress those they're representing in their first term and started misbehaving in the second term but after 2011 politicians started having this evil confidence of not even sending just as bello did. Are we Nigerians this unreasonable for these f00ls to be taking us for a ride? A question begging for answer actually
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Ymi12: 6:14am On May 02, 2019
Please, how can I post an issue on nairaland?
I have a pressing issue at that I would like the world to read about it asap
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Ymi12: 6:14am On May 02, 2019
Please, how can I post an issue on nairaland?
I have a pressing issue at that I would like the world to read about it asap[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by israelmao(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2019
Why were they even at such forum?
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by one9ner: 6:16am On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:
Photoshop/FAKE.
That's not Photoshop
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Princedapace(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2019
MisterGrace:

Why are you insulting them?

You don't have to exhibit your foolishness on a public forum.

They are stupid.. Same as majority of us in this country.

Why are we cowards? When I worked for a private company, we were not paid for two months, just two months.. Not deliberate act by the company management, however, I was furious, towards the end of the second month, I walked up to the manager of the branch where I worked and told him "i m done working and will only continue working when I get paid"

My team leader was surprised to see me leave our station. She called me over and over again, I didn't pick. When others who were affected saw what I did, some gathered the ball to also leave working and joined me at the manager's office. That singular act saved the day.

The manager for the first time, called the HR and lambasted her for not doing enough. That look at the embarrassment the situation had caused. The HR wanted to intimidate us, but I told her, I was not going to work at all until I receive my two months salary.

The problem had to do with banks and some files to be worked on. The usual Nigerian way, everyone kept showing less concern until the days the company had to file out these pay rolls passed, and we were told to wait for another one month.
However, my agitation changed everything. They had to begin an emergency meeting over the incident. My brother, I was paid three days later. In fact, the manager told the HR team that they will pay from their salary if they don't fix the issue in one week. And i resumed working the day I got alert.

My team lead couldnt believe. She gave me quarry o. I no send. I answered the stuff. I worked until the day I resigned by my self.
There was another time the company wanted to cheat us. I refused to work that day. we agreed via whatsapp as a team not to work that day becus we already over worked, but cowards who agreed not to work that day, still came to work the next day.
They worked o. However my self and two other people insisted we weren't working becus it was illegal to make us work.
Boom, my team lead called me that very day and pleaded I come to work, that she will enlist my name into training. That means I would come for a paid training. smiley
The three of us who were not cowards came and went for the paid training. Training was always fun becus we never worked. We just sat down and gist, and watched PP slides smiley

Others were sad but couldnt speak up. My point here is that Nigerians are cowards. Majority are cowards. Any ways, no one can treat me that way. I will protest o. The worse u can do is sack me.

The day Nigerian workers will face their leaders boldly, the day Nigerians will face their leaders and accept nothing but the best acts, that day marks the end of impunity among our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Bridget95(f): 6:31am On May 02, 2019
Earthquake3:
Nigerians are the most docile people on earth

If he manages to rig the election he will rule them for another four years
Through the help of Tinubu because he wore this same cloth to see him yesterday .

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Od1n: 6:46am On May 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:

There’s hope as long as PDP is far from power.

But there was hope and happiness before APC came to power. Now it's suicides, all day, everyday.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Od1n: 6:48am On May 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
They never see something. These Id!ots will still vote APC in that stage again. Don't pity them. Just like you shouldn't pity almajiri. They are born to suffer.

They don't. Our system is easily manipulated by these power mongers.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by sweetrace(f): 6:53am On May 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

okay show us one APC state here the people are having it well

Why on earth would I do that? I know that neither pdp nor apc has developed Kogi State in anyway. Please, I don’t have time, energy or inclination for any partisan discussions.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Wesley28: 7:06am On May 02, 2019
plaindealer:
Photoshop/FAKE.

No be only Photoshop na PhotoMarket. Nonsense[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by kingkhan(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2019
i hope they stoned him
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by SarkinYarki: 8:01am On May 02, 2019
sweetrace:

Why on earth would I do that? I know that neither pdp nor apc has developed Kogi State in anyway. Please, I don’t have time, energy or inclination for any partisan discussions.

PDP still did better than APC in Kogi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.