Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Encounter With The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Holy Spirit (1011 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by PastorUwagba(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
I had an encounter with the Holy Spirit during a 21 days fast.
It was in a very hot afternoon,i fell asleep in a room quite hot, the windows were closed.
In my dream,i saw a white bird flying a little above me, that I could even touch it.
I woke up from the dream still lying on the my bed,with my eyes closed and started feeling this cool breeze blowing me as if there is a very big working electric fan in the room.
I was surprised and looked up a bit and saw the white wings of the white bird blowing the breeze onto me, every where became cold,i felt heavenly presence all around me.
Then after some minutes,it disappeared and the room became very hot again.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by doveyla(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2019
Uncle pastor
Biko what is the purpose of posting your personal encounter here, did the Holy Ghost tell you to spread tit to the whole world?

Some of you pastors who may even be legit are not really wise. The encounter was for you, the hidden message in it was solely for you but rather than bury yourself in God's word ND prayer to understand it, you killed it by coming here to expose it. Have you ever seen an herbalist come online to tell tales of the deities or spirits he has encountered?

Knowledge truly puffs up, it is wisdom to know the difference between what is privately for you and what God is sending you to tell everyone. Pls pastor go and hide and pray.... Go back to your secret place.

Stop thinking you have achieved anything by seeing this vision... Go and grow in God's word. The Holy Ghost is not even a bird.

It's well sir. Am just a concerned Christian

PastorUwagba:
It was in a very hot afternoon,i fell asleep in a room quite hot, the windows were closed.
In my dream,i saw a white bird flying a little above me, that I could even touch it.
I woke up from the dream still lying on the my bed,with my eyes closed and started feeling this cool breeze blowing me as if there is a very big working electric fan in the room.
I was surprised and looked up a bit and saw the white wings of the white bird blowing the breeze onto me, every where became cold,i felt heavenly presence all around me.
Then after some minutes,it disappeared and the room became very hot again.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by delkuf(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2019
doveyla:
Uncle pastor
Biko what is the purpose of posting your personal encounter here, did the Holy Ghost tell you to spread tit to the whole world?

Some of you pastors who may even be legit are not really wise. The encounter was for you, the hidden message in it was solely for you but rather than bury yourself in God's word ND prayer to understand it, you killed it by coming here to expose it. Have you ever seen an herbalist come online to tell tales of the deities or spirits he has encountered?

Knowledge truly puffs up, it is wisdom to know the difference between what is privately for you and what God is sending you to tell everyone. Pls pastor go and hide and pray.... Go back to your secret place.

Stop thinking you have achieved anything by seeing this vision... Go and grow in God's word. The Holy Ghost is not even a bird.

What is your problem. If only you have experience this thing he just narrated, that demonic spirit troubling your life, would have disappear. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by johnw47: 2:36am On May 02, 2019
i understand your wanting to share what you believe to be an encounter with the Holy Spirit
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by PastorUwagba(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Ever since this encounter,my spiritual life has become much stronger and i can speak in tongues for hours.
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by Firefox01: 8:37am On May 02, 2019
Holy spirit in form of a white bird?? Lol. This man must have watched too many Redeem programs with the holy Spirit shown as a white bird. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by kullozone(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
delkuf:
What is your problem. If only you have experience this thing he just narrated, that demonic spirit troubling your life, would have disappear. Idiot

The demonic spirit troubling her didn't push her to insult the op, but the holy spirit in you pushed you to call her an idiot abi?

Mumu peoplesmiley

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by Leis: 1:11pm On May 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Ever since this encounter,my spiritual life has become much stronger and i can speak in tongues for hours.

Thank you Jesus, thank you holy spirit.
Can this gift be impacted?
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by PastorUwagba(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2019
Leis:

Thank you Jesus, thank you holy spirit.
Can this gift be impacted?
You must totally surrender your life to Jesus Christ,and avoid sin especially sexual sin,you must have a strong desire for the holy spirit,engage in fasting and praise and worship for a few days.Then you are ready to recieve
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by PastorUwagba(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2019
Firefox01:
Holy spirit in form of a white bird?? Lol. This man must have watched too many Redeem programs with the holy Spirit shown as a white bird. cheesy
Can you explain how a hot room with closed windows suddenly became filled with cool breeze? Can you explain the fact that i opened my eyes and saw the white wings physically?, Can you explain the kind of spiritual strength i have got since that encounter? Be careful of what you say about the ways of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:
A nice development, but it can certainly get better if you follow the Teachings of Jesus and make it to become your word, for only then would you have a chance to have a full measure of Him, because that's the Word He came to the Earth to confirm.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2019
doveyla:
Uncle pastor

Of course if it was an encounter with money, you'd find it worth sharing.

The kinds of concerns Christians have these days, no wonder the Holy Spirit has abandoned them.

Concern ko, Christian ni!
Re: My Encounter With The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Wow.. Nice one! Keep staying in touch with the Spirit. But 21 days fasting woww that's cool I wish I could do just 7days or 14 sef, I'm sure I will walk on water!! Keep flying broda.

(1) (Reply)

Death! Why We Should Thank God For It / Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie / Who Are Those That Will Reign With Christ For 1000 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.