Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie (1010 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by JohnSelah(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Paris Jackson, daughter of the late pop music icon, Michael Jackson, is set to play Jesus in a movie titled “Habit.”

CBN News reported that the 22-year old daughter of the late pop king will portray Christ as a lesbian who involves herself in a series of carnal acts with another woman.

In real life, Jackson is bisexual, and her physical portrayal of Jesus also features a nose ring, tousled waves and a traditional robe.
Petitions have however been launched to stop the release and distribution of the movie.

Read more here
https://selahgisthub.com/2020/06/19/michael-jacksons-daughter-set-to-portray-jesus-as-a-lesbian-in-a-new-controversial-movie/

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by duduade: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dead on Arrival

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by zoeA: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mixed blood gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by TheSourcerer: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jesus ....... Our mother and queen

Would make sense if he was a lesbian with 12 Sidechicks

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by Ladyvin(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
What nonsense? You can portray yourself to be any nonsense. Do you necessarily have to bring the name of Jesus Christ into it?
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by cassidy1996(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
oyinbo too yeye
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by AgentNairaland(f): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Well There Are Many Jesus Even In The Market, Ours Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth..

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by YouAreFinished: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na xtians go still create the movie and watch am las las
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by meobizy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
At least use the Jackson name properly. What the fvck! I know this is a half-a-shoestring budget-type movie. A sextape will make more sense than this.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by sonmvayina(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Well There Are Many Jesus Even In The Market, Ours Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth..

That's the exact one she is portraying... You are right, Jesus christ of Nazareth might be gay, maybe that's why he was killed.. Mark reported in his gospel of his gay partner running away nakedd when they arrest him.. (was probably giving him BJ)
Mark 14:51
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by Tohsynetita1: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2020
YOU CAN DIVIDE WITHOUT CALCULATORS, EXAM WRITERS TAKE NOTE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by Palehair: 3:47am On Jun 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Lol.... I literally fell off my chair when I read this.
I can't stop laughing. Awesome title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by verifiablefacts: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ehyah maybe you'll narrate to us how Aishat at 6yr of age used to suck that old shameless man called Muhammad grin even hadith narrated how Muhammad used to handle his great grand daughter called Aishat, what a disgrace prophet
you naturally assumed a Muslim is your number one enemy huh?
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by AgentNairaland(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
verifiablefacts:

you naturally assumed a Muslim is your number one enemy huh?

As Jesus Christ is your number 1 enemy
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by tatatar: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As Jesus Christ is your number 1 enemy
What now consign Islam with this,ipob pig.
A jew whom you guys worship attacked your murdered god and Muslims are the people you're thinking of.
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by AgentNairaland(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
tatatar:

What now consign Islam with this,ipob pig.
A jew whom you guys worship attacked your murdered god and Muslims are the people you're thinking of.

You just jumped into the discussion and started saying rubbish, well read my post from the beggining and see who brought ur late messenger, womanizer, r@pist and child abuser into the matter
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by tatatar: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:
[s]

You just jumped into the discussion and started saying rubbish, well read my post from the beggining and see who brought ur late messenger, womanizer, r@pist and child abuser into the matter[/s]
Point out the Muslim there you xtian worm
How you guys cow and hide here when atheists and others come at you but gets charged even when no Muslim has your time.You obviously take our politeness for granted.
The disrespect you guys are finding you shall keep getting it.
Walking pieces of shit
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by AgentNairaland(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2020
tatatar:

Point out the Muslim there you xtian worm
How you guys cow and hide here when atheists and others come at you but gets charged even when no Muslim has your time.You obviously take our politeness for granted.
The disrespect you guys are finding you shall keep getting it.
Walking pieces of shit

Are you blind or can't you read again, one of your fellow slave quoted me and saying rubbish about Jesus Christ who knows maybe you're the one with another monika.. Goat get outta here silly
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Your coconut lacks water abi
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by tatatar: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Are you blind or can't you read again, one of your fellow slave quoted me and saying rubbish about Jesus Christ who knows maybe you're the one with another monika.. Goat get outta here silly
So it's a Muslim who thinks Jesus may be gay undecided
What's the slightest indication that the dude is Muslim? Is it his Igbo name,or the content of his comments or from his previous comments or threads?
Bloody fool
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by Somodooo: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

That's the exact one she is portraying... You are right, Jesus christ of Nazareth might be gay, maybe that's why he was killed.. Mark reported in his gospel of his gay partner running away nakedd when they arrest him.. (was probably giving him BJ)
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by AgentNairaland(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
tatatar:

What's the slightest indication that the dude is Muslim? Is it his Igbo name,or the content of his comments or from his previous comments or threads?
Bloody fool

Why must you this git and pillock qoute me at first, is it by fire and by force to quote someone's comments? Why can't you read and overlook if pained and affected with my comment? You came here insulting your mum, you this barmy.. Just piss off you this slave
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by RightChannel: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by RightChannel: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Why must you this git and pillock qoute me at first, is it by fire and by force to quote someone's comments? Why can't you read and overlook if pained and affected with my comment? You came here insulting your mum, you this barmy.. Just piss off you this slave

Sorry ma don't mind them
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by RightChannel: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
tatatar:

Bloody fool

You too read and overlook very simple
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by donnie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
[img]https://media./images/74e6b7704a8ea5f70395042cb9710a4a/tenor.gif[/img]

They can do whatever with their white Jesus, e no consign me.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by Righteousness89(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
PRECIOUS DADDY, Have Mercy upon them! They know not what they do!
Re: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Set To Portray Jesus As A Lesbian In A New Movie by VirginFinder: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
PRECIOUS DADDY, Hhave Mmercy upon them! They know not what they do!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ Rich? / I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ / I Want To Sue My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.