Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (35416 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Konki: 10:02am On May 06, 2019
TAO11:

Go figure what Iyaloja and Babaloja signify first before you display your ignorance, insecurity and inferiority complex in a public platform as this

Crap!

IN this age and time?

What law supports iyaloja and babaloja?

Culture of imposition/impunity taken too far.!

Pay per post spotted! Lol.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 10:10am On May 06, 2019
Konki:

[s]Crap!

IN this age and time?

Pay per post spotted! Lol.[/s]

Coming from a typical colonized mind that will never identify the specific state of the erosion ridden SE region he comes from.

In this age and time the Yorubas are still enslaving the Igbos with imposition of Iyaloja and Babalojas ?

Yes we will continue to exploit y'all, since y'all are too dumb and ashamed to identify with your cvrsed states of origin.

And you should be the first to point out what Law goes against Iyaloja and Babaloja since you obviously have a problem with it and want to challenge it.

However, I have a simple panacea for you which is that you should return to your state and make your own rules there. grin grin

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2019
Konki:

Crap!

IN this age and time?

Pay per post spotted! Lol.

Yoruba laws. The Yoruba legal system that is assimilated into the National laws of the land is that which supports Iyaloja and Babaloja.

Obviously you are ignorant of the facts. Am not here to lecture you but will say that, all those do NOT respect Yorubaland or any other part of Nigeria for that matter, are doomed for everlasting failure in their daily lives.

It isnt a hex, its just common sense, if anyone lives in a place, and CHOOSE to respect their customs, laws and traditions, they almost certainly will be successful and happy in life as a whole.

Those that live in a place and CHOOSE to disrespect the customs, laws and traditions, however, the climate and enviroment that allows for success will certainly evade them no matter how "close to God" they might think they are

This applies more so to those that are born and bred at the place of reference.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2019
How can we progress when amongst our suffering, we have ungrateful nitwits like PrecisionFX trying to cause confusion and chaos.

PrecisionFX you can carry your confusion elsewhere. If you dont want to remain a Lagosian, nobody is forcing you. Nigeria is a huge nation.

You claim to be Ibo, you are probably lieing about that too; or tell us, where did you hail from? What state in Nigeria?

I am proudly Yoruba, I love Ibo people, I love hausa people too.
My wife is from the middlebelt.

If you are looking for land to grab, theres so many uninhabited Islands off the Atlantic Ocean, feel free to take your pick.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2019
Amujale:
How can we progress when amongst our suffering, we have ungrateful nitwits like PrecisionFX trying to cause confusion and chaos.

PrecisionFX you can carry your confusion elsewhere. If you dont want to remain a Lagosian, nobody is forcing you. Nigeria is a huge nation.

You claim to be Ibo, you are probably lieing about that too; or tell us, where did you hail from? What state in Nigeria?

I am proudly Yoruba, I love Ibo people, I love hausa people too.
My wife is from the middlebelt.

If you are looking for land to grab, theres so many uninhabited Islands off the Atlantic Ocean, feel free to take your pick.

Wail online.

IGBOS Are waiting for u offline in Lagos.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Wail online.

IGBOS Are waiting for u offline in Lagos.

Senseles comment. Most Igbos i know are sensible and cultured people.

My post is directed to you PrecisionFx, so dont watste your effort trying to turn our discussion into an ethnic sutuation.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
Amujale:

My post is directed to you PrecisionFx, so dont watste your effort trying to turn our discussion into an ethnic sutuation.

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2019
Amujale:

This so-called PrecisionFx and a certain Konki are the dumbest piglets I have encountered lately.

My IQ literally drops by some percentage each time I stumble upon their dumb comments.

It's so bad that I often need to replenish and catch up with some IQ enhancing activities after each of their dumb comments I encounter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 06, 2019
TAO11:

This so-called PrecisionFx and a certain Konki are the dumbest piglets I have encountered lately.

My IQ literally drops by some percentage each time I stumble upon their dumb comments.

It's so bad that I often need to replenish and catch up with some IQ enhancing activities after each of their dumb comments I encounter.

Ur explanation shows how dumb n porous ur brain is grin
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 10:15pm On May 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The human brain is actually permeable though, unlike yours which is a clogged "piglet's" brain.

Just so you know who is actually dumb. A human with a porous and permeable brain, or a "piglet" with a blocked and clogged brain. grin grin

Become happy soon!

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Konki: 4:54am On May 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

You even dignified that BRAT of a TAO11 with a response, that's so gracious of you.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 6:44am On May 07, 2019
Konki:

You even dignified that BRAT of a TAO11 with a response, that's so gracious of you.

grin, U na very bad Nigga
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 7:42pm On May 09, 2019
Konki:

The image below is an apt depiction of your rant as well as your brother's, i.e. PrecisionFx.
grin shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / New 1000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.