Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (35734 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2019
TAO11:

You are the one who is actually mistaken. Now listen up:

1.) Lagos is not itself Nigeria, but a city state IN Nigeria.

2.) The fact that a city or state is an indigenous homeland to some ethnic group(s) is NOT mutually exclusive to it being IN Nigeria. (Those two aspects are not in anyway contradictories).

3.) For example, Abuja is the indigenous homeland of Gwaris, yet Abuja is IN Nigeria. (Those two are not in anyway contradictories).

4.) Similarly, Anambra (for example) is an indigenous homeland of Igbos, yet Anambra is IN Nigeria. (Those two are not contradictories).

5.) To acquire a private land which has never been sold before in Anambra, then you will be buying from an Igbo man. (What does that tell you?)

6.) In a similar vein, Lagos is an indigenous homeland of Yorubas, yet it is IN Nigeria. In other words, to acquire a private land which has never been sold before in Lagos, then you will be buying from a Yoruba man. (Again, what does that tell you?)

7.) So, it is not an illegal statement to say that Anambra is an indigenous homeland of Igbos, yet a state in Nigeria where any Nigerian can work, live, shit, etc; but can not rule as the "Obi", or "Igwe", among other indeginous things.

8.) Just the same way it is not an illegal statement to say that Lagos is an indigenous homeland of Yorubas, yet a city-state in Nigeria where every Nigerian is welcome but with similar indigenous limitations to "aliens" just as the foregoing ones in the case of Anambra amongst others like the installation of Iyalojas and Babalojas.

Peace !!

There is nothing like homeland in Nigeria, everyone here na visitor that migrated to this places at one point

As long as Nigeria stands as an indivisible nation, There are no bothers or restrictions for anyone..

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2019
cry
PrecisionFx:

There is nothing like homeland in Nigeria, everyone here na visitor that migrated to this places at one point.

Thats just royally incorrect. Its a senseless argument.

When we say Lagos is No mans land, its NOT meant as to be take literally its more of praise in hospitality and genorousity of the lagosians making a cool and nice place for all Nigerians to live, work and prosper similar to places as New York, Parris, Shanghai e.t.c

According to African history, Lagos is always known as a Yoruba homeland before even Portugal came into existence.

Iyaloja and Babaloja are major in the royal institutions, often, used to govern the smooth runnings of their jurisdictions.

Appreciate the rules and laws of the land and God will breathe goodness into your everyday lives.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2019
dokyOloye:

You are incoherent.
Come and edit your comment when the tramadol wears off.
typical response from a deluded being
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by mikolo80: 3:14am On May 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
The way we abuse power in this country is pathetically amazing ....
what fun is having power and not using it
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Kingpee2(m): 3:29am On May 03, 2019
mikolo80:
what fun is having power and not using it
I don’t understand your question.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by adidison(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2019
Is Shoprite among? Because it's just a tushed up market.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by adidison(m): 5:17am On May 03, 2019
Amujale:
cry

When we say Lagos is No mans land, its NOT meant as to be take literally its more of praise in hospitality and genorousity of the lagosians making a cool and nice place for all Nigerians to live, work and prosper similar to places as New York, Parris, Shanghai e.t.c

According to African history, Lagos is always known as a Yoruba homeland before even Portugal came into existence.

Iyaloja and Babaloja are major in the royal institutions, often, used to govern the smooth runnings of their jurisdictions.

Appreciate the rules and laws of the land and God will breathe goodness into your everyday lives.

You know they are going to extort from them, nothing like breathe goodness into their everyday lives. This is corruption and it will destroy the place and both will lose. Sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 5:20am On May 03, 2019
Amujale:
cry

According to which African history, shut up ur mouth there. Lagos was not, is not and will never be no yoruba land.

Every Nigerian owns Nigeria. Simple.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Lagos was not, is not and will never be no yoruba land.

Youre simply delusional.

Keep deluding yourself. You sound foolish and uninformed with your argument here. Give your head a wobble for a minute or so maybe you might acquire some common sense

As i said before, Lagos is Yorubaland yesterday, today and forever more.

Lagosianssic and their glorious communities have been in existence before the country Portugal was ever formed.

Are you refuting the above statement?

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance, if that is what you're teaching yourself than you obviously need to STOP and THINK .

Lagos is NOT "no mans land" as people often romantacize.

When we say Lagos is No mans land, is often correctly seen as a praise- name with respect to the hospitality and genorousity of lagosians making a cool and nice place for all Nigerians to live, work and prosper similar to places as London, Frankfurt, New York, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2019
adidison:

You know they are going to extort from them, nothing like breathe goodness into their everyday lives. This is corruption and it will destroy the place and both will lose. Sad!!!

I seriously hope not.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2019
greatermeme:
This BASTARD shouldn't be on this forum!
I agree with you!
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 10:05am On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

Youre simply delusional.

Keep deluding yourself. You sound foolish and uninformed with your argument here. Give your head a wobble for a minute or so maybe you might acquire some common sense

As i said before, Lagos is Yorubaland yesterday, today and forever more.

Lagosianssic and their glorious communities have been in existence before the country Portugal was ever formed.

Are you refuting the above statement?

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance, if that is what you're teaching yourself than you obviously need to STOP and THINK .

Lagos is NOT "no mans land" as people often romantacize.

When we say Lagos is No mans land, is often correctly seen as a praise- name with respect to the hospitality and genorousity of lagosians making a cool and nice place for all Nigerians to live, work and prosper similar to places as New York, Parris, Shanghai e.t.c

Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Lagos is no man's land.

When we say Lagos is No mans land, is often correctly seen as a praise- name with respect to the hospitality and genorousity of lagosians making a cool and nice place for all Nigerians to live, work and prosper similar to places as New York, Parris, Shanghai e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2019
The entrepreneurs at the computer village should NOT despair, the hub is reknowned tbroughout the Nation and beyond.

I see, ORDER, peace and tranquility, improvement in our current working conditions reigning supreme in and around what is in my opinion the most lucrative, aiming to become most prosperous IT hub anywhere in the world today.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 11:31am On May 03, 2019
masseratti:
Ogbeni, me speaking the truth won't make me Igbo, when the people keep on saying they are fed up its this arrogance of attitude that made a change of government possible in Oyo and Kwara state, its not in the character of ọmọlúwàbí to tolerate arrogance and dictatorship.

BTW which one is Fulani land? Or you can't comprehend what is been written.
Read the post I responded to & see where fulani comes in.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

Lagos is no Mans land till tomorrow.

U can't hospitalized me in my own land... cheesy.

Yorubas for the 1000th time, U aren't accommodating igbos and Hausas in Lagos.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yorubas for the 1000th time, U aren't accommodating igbos and Hausas in Lagos.

Generically, Yoruba own Lagos in as such is part of Yorubaland in Nigeria.

However, any Nigerian born and or raised within Lagos has by right of birth or long association has the exact same rights as stipulated by the constitution with respect to the State of Excellence.

If you talk about constitutional rights, yes you are correct. If you claim Lagos by birth or long associaation, then, you has the same equal constitutional rights as everyone else in accordance with the law

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

Generically, Yoruba own Lagos in as such is part of Yorubaland in Nigeria.

However, any Nigerian born and or raised within Lagos has by right of birth or long association has the exact same rights as stipulated by the constitution with respect to the State of Excellence.

If you talk about constitutional rights, yes you are correct. If you claim Lagos by birth or long associaation, then, you has the same equal constitutional rights as everyone else in accordance with the law

Yorubas aren't accommodating IGBOS in Lagos.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yorubas aren't accommodating IGBOS in Lagos.

I hear you and wish their to be a change for the better.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

I hear you and wish their to be a change for the better.

No change needed.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Amujale(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No change needed.

Good.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by mikolo80: 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t understand your question.
exactly
Beyond you
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2019
Konki:

Crap!

How many Iyaloja and Babaloja have you installed/imposed on Dangote companies who bought lands from Yoruba man?
Those people are managing heavily capitalized companies of theirs like Dangote too.

Go figure what Iyaloja and Babaloja signify first before you display your ignorance, insecurity and inferiority complex in a public platform as this
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There is nothing like homeland in Nigeria.

And IGBOS will remain in Lagos n do anything they want there till they kingdom come.

IGBOS Are 3rd class citizens in Lagos And yet they work where they want, they live anywhere they want in Lagos, they buy whatever land they want, they contest in elections and even win grin grin grin, Na just acute pains u de have.

U can hug a bee hive if it pains u.

There is homeland in Nigeria and it is you who need to plunge into a black hole if that fact hurts your butt.

Yes Igbos are 3rd or even 4th class residents in Lagos because to own land for example (talking about the few ones among the Igbos who are not wretched) they HAVE TO buy it, and yet never obtaining excision; but I (as a Lagosian) DON'T have to buy land in Lagos to own one. grin I know that hurts you badly!

And your children in our public primary and secondary schools never get to offer Igbo as a subject no matter how much you bang your head. They have to offer the Nigerian language of their Lagos masters -- The Yorubas.

Go to the State's University and see how really 3rd class and 4th class Igbo Lagos residents are subjected to in terms of fees in comparison to nothing been paid by their counterparts who are first-class Lagos residents (i.e. the indigenes). If you still don't see how 3rd class and 4th class your people are in Lagos, then the joke is too much on you.

By the way which specific state in the embarrassing, cvrsed, and erosion ridden SE region are you from?

Are you ashamed to identify with your state of origin?

Please make no attempt to deny your lineage especially on a public platform as this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2019
TAO11:

There is homeland in Nigeria and it is you who need to plunge into a black hole if that fact hurts your butt.

Yes Igbos are 3rd or even 4th class residents in Lagos because to own land for example (talking about the few ones among the Igbos who are not wretched) they HAVE TO buy it, and yet never obtaining excision; but I (as a Lagosian) DON'T have to buy land in Lagos to own one. grin I know that hurts you badly!

And your children in our public primary and secondary schools never get to offer Igbo as a subject no matter how much you bang your head. They have to offer the Nigerian language of their Lagos masters -- The Yorubas.

Go to the State's University and see how really 3rd class and 4th class Igbo Lagos residents are subjected to in terms of fees in comparison to nothing been paid by their counterparts who are first-class Lagos residents (i.e. the indigenes). If you still don't see how 3rd class and 4th class your people are in Lagos, then the joke is too much on you.

By the way which specific state in the embarrassing, cvrsed, and erosion ridden SE region are you from?

Are you ashamed to identify with your state of origin?

Please make no attempt to deny your lineage especially on a public platform as this.

I didn't read a single line of ur online rant cheesy, i fucking swear.

IGBOS Are waiting for u offline to do ur worse in Lagos.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I didn't read a single line of ur online rant cheesy, i fucking swear.

IGBOS Are waiting for u offline to do ur worse in Lagos.

Lwkmd! He didn't read a single line grin grin grin grin Yes you didn't grin grin What a poor cop-out attempt, lol!

As you've alredy seen from my foregoing comment, Igbos are already being put in their 3rd class and 4th class place just as every other non-Yoruba Lagos resident.

But more actually await you as you should probably be aware already from the just concluded general elections. grin grin

Again, which specific state in the embarrassing, cvrsed, and erosion ridden SE region are you from?

Are you too ashamed to identify with your state of origin?

Please make no attempt to deny your lineage publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by yemiyemi: 9:02am On May 06, 2019
I totally disagree with your submission with the following fact about Igbo unruly behaviours namely;

1. It is on record that Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State has unwittingly courted the wrath of many Nigerians by approving the disengagement of 3,000 non-Abia state indigenes ( Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi) from its public service. Although this is not the first time this will happen in a south eastern state, the acrimony this has generated shows that the exercise was carried out in bad faith and had sent wrong and dangerous signals that do not augur well for the unity of this country. If Ibos could profile their fellow Eastern States indigenes and subsequently sacked those from different indigenes in respective State Civil service, who are yorubas and hausa>? am sure you all know what would happen..So, telling us here that you people doesnt based or make decisions by profiling pple according to tribe and religion was baseless and untrue....Mr. Ben Akabueze, the current DG at Federal Budget office was a Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget in Lagos for good 12 years in Lagos State as well as many including Joe Igbokwe that headed a State Agency also in lagos State... an Igbo Indigenes for that matter, This is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria ...can any igbo leader by all standard condole this in their region?

2 Your Leaders are not responsible and pay leap service to good governance which consequently, resulted in low developmental initiatives in all Igbo Land compared to Western Nigeria and that is the more reasons many of you guys seek greener pastures all over SW States especially Lagos...Why should i invest or have a stake in an environment that would not enhance returns on my investment...My brother, stop deceiving yourselves that you and your fellow develop Lagos....The enabling environment that allow business to thrive in lagos is and was the bases for Lagos development
So my advise to all of you guys is to comply with established authorities where you sojourn or at will, relocate back to Abia, Onitsha et al...

dokyOloye:

If a Yoruba man in Aba or Onitsha has d political clout/popularity or population to head a local govt talk less of a market,nobody will deny him that.
I was in the Hausa quarters in my state capital on Sunday, was only when I offered a younger brother of an old classmate a drink he politely rejected saying he doesn't take alcohol(Though his elder brother does) that I remembered they're Hausa and Muslims.
I mentioned this cos we don't profile ppl according to tribe or religion as a first line in Igbo land
Yoruba full Igbo land doing their thing,nobody notice them or profile them according to tribe.
As for erosion talk,I sympathise with you.
It must be very painful for Igbo ppl to be buying up choice land and properties yoruba land while your ppl have little or no stake in Igbo land.
Endure,try to learn from them or pray to God to make you Igbo in your next life

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
TAO11:

Lwkmd! He didn't read a single line grin grin grin grin Yes you didn't grin grin What a poor cop-out attempt, lol!

As you've alredy seen from my foregoing comment, Igbos are already being put in their 3rd class and 4th class place just as every other non-Yoruba Lagos resident.

But more actually await you as you should probably be aware already from the just concluded general elections. grin grin

Again, which specific state in the embarrassing, cvrsed, and erosion ridden SE region are you from?

Please make no attempt to deny your lineage publicly.

Rant on.

Wail on.

Shout on.

cheesy grin.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by TAO11(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Rant on.

Wail on.

Shout on.

cheesy grin.

Hahaha grin grin

And I refuted content out of the muddy flat-headed wawa jewish young swine to the point that he fled for the woods never to return again to the midst of humans.

grin grin

You Really Need To Answer The Question Below Which I've Been Asking You:

Which specific state in the embarrassing, cvrsed, and erosion ridden SE region are you from?

Please make no attempt to deny your lineage publicly!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Dramatically Recovers To N405/$1 After MPC Decisions / E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews / A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.