Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (27310 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Bignuell(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2019
@
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Ehis042(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2019
naijalord4life@gmail.com

I would need a copy of this thanks
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Psady(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2019
please send me. Phalomomypsady@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by 1deca: 12:07pm On May 26, 2019
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Emarvel(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Do you want to be the next Ken? If yes, drop your email address and I'll send you the free version of Lasticle within 72 hours to see what is truly inside and how it'll turn you from a minute man to some hours man in bed.
Nosa.marvelux@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by BilltheDON(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
Ogide9@gmail.com

Thanks baba
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by djsmacker01: 9:26pm On May 26, 2019
Interested. djsmacker01@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Izublingz64: 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
nsoforizuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by egwuenuchris(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2019
Pls send to egwuenuchris@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 6:27am On May 29, 2019
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by officialace2: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Do you want to be the next Ken? If yes, drop your email address and I'll send you the free version of Lasticle within 72 hours to see what is truly inside and how it'll turn you from a minute man to some hours man in bed.

I want a copy atoseefe96@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by vinelli(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
iLegendd:

vinnievinelli@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Collinsakp01(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
collinsakp038@gmail.com Thanks
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by ibroxman1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ibroxman47@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Reaperz(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please send to Jungleguy87@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by MbyAntia7: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Interested
Mbyantia7@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Emmie03(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fashinaemmanuel8@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by bejick(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
ezebello10@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by KelvinJnr(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Onwejnr14@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by awo666(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
abdullateefawodele@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Donaldjons(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
I’m interested ooh
Donaldjons@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by megaafeez: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
ibrahimafeez99@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by skono(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
S
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Rashelany: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm interested too. rasheedalan2214@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by ynotsadeek(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm interested pls.
Wildlilies@hotmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by kufekpo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please send to kufekpo@yahoo.com.com. Thanks!
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Spreadpeace(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
iLegendd:
The free version has been sent to everyone above. For those who haven't gotten it, indicate interest.

Please send to razaaqade@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Spreadpeace(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
iClef:
It has been sent. Who's left? Post your email. Do you know we're having a birthday bonanza? Don't miss it...

Send to razaaqade@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by smalldoctor: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
actordoctor98@gmail.com Am interested
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm interested please.... Here is my email: DiamondCharleshaig@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by smalldoctor: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
doctoroluwafemi98@gmail.com Am interested thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / Ashawo Joint In Suleja / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.