Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships (27701 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by jenivie(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Some may be questioning whether or not it is actually possible to experience an extraordinary relationship. I believe it is. We already know good ones exist and there are even some really great partnerships. But, how many of us strive for extraordinary? I would never deceive anyone into believing it’s a breeze to obtain. I will, however, challenge everyone reading this to understand whatever we put time, energy and effort into will eventually become remarkable.
If an exceptional marriage or relationship is what you’re after, explore these 5 habits to assist you in getting there:

1. Speak favorably of your significant other; especially in their absence. Everyone in your personal circle should know you are in a relationship and hear more positives than negatives about your mate.

2. Be patient with your boo. It’s easy to become snappish or disagreeable when we’re tired or frustrated. Remember, this is someone we love; therefore love should always be evident in each communication.
Love intensely, passionately and frequently! If all the world needs is love, it’s absolutely the most key ingredient in our relationships. In everything we do, the plan should be to have no regrets. Can you imagine how powerful a relationship could be If we loved like there was no tomorrow?

3.Touch regularly. Holding hands, kissing, gazing into each other’s eyes and making love always produce a stronger relationship. Keep in mind we can’t argue, fuss or fight while we’re physically connected.

4.Listen attentively to your partner. There will be certain things said that pertain directly to the relationship. If for some reason we aren’t listening, we just might miss out. Listening is the best source for information gathering on our mate. How else will we learn of their little quirks, pet peeves and what makes them happy? When they speak, we must give our undivided attention.

5.Ultimately, all we really must do is treat our partner the way we desire to be treated. People are pretty much the same. We all have feelings that can get hurt, dreams we want supported, and the need to experience an honest and healthy love relationship. Once we have that understanding, we are well on our way to achieving an extraordinary relationship.

Source -Blackandmarriedwithkids

25 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mideeniafe(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice Tips smiley. An extraordinary relationship is one of the things I crave for. Although, I don't agree with the making love part (against pre-marital s-ex).

30 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
DISH OUT MONEY
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by angelTI(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
.......lemme sha type......
all in a bid to be on d front page
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
No romance without finance?

money helps to sustain love nowadays o.

4 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by dahdah: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAN'T SEE MONEY ON THE LIST, OP LIED

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by kokoye(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
- Give him his space...especially for sports

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Ajibel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm already in a super-extraordinary r/ship. No need for this embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by neneslim(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Nice Tips smiley. An extraordinary relationship is one of the things I crave for. Although, I don't agree with the making love part (against pre-marital s-ex).
holy mary..... So u be virgin abi? Whoever tell u anyone will marry without trying u out is a liar..... Sample ekwe

9 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by gluv01(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
ok...one more..don't be the clingy over jealous type. You become a bee rather than a lover with time. This pushes him far without you being aware.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by bloglover(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
There is definately need to be comfortable in a relationship so if u as a person is not comfortable financially how do u want ur spouse to be?
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by miz4oxley(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rated 8/10.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Tinoxky: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Play A fool when necessary...

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by AbuMikey(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am Happy being SINGLE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't subscribe to all these undecided
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Oildichotomy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Better than the annoying "Men" letter to the women yesterday.
LESSON: It takes two to Tango not some Gender-based tussle of who is to grow up and what-not.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by onitj: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
neneslim:
holy mary..... So u be virgin abi? Whoever tell u anyone will marry without trying u out is a liar..... Sample ekwe
chastity still exist!!
stop spreading heresy

18 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ABEG WHO SABI ANY ASHAWO JOINT FOR MOKOLA IBADAN KONJI DEY CATCH ME AND NA THE AREA I DEY. ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME B4 MAN PIKIN GO RA..PE

5 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by siobahn: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Make it a habit to talk to him/her, talk about anything. Over time, you will discover both of you share a rare kind of bond. Communication is key!

9 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by nostimi4u(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
cool; nt bad . guess all depends on d mutual understanding btw d pairs
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by pekelepekele(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Let her know your atm pin .

3 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nuzo1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well, I got and maintained more homely and beautiful girls when I was a douchebag.

The Op's list can only work with FEW extreamely mature Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by 50calibre(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
The good thing about having a Nigeria girlfriend is that with money, all these are irrelevant. As far as the money is there, it's all good

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Plutarch: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
neneslim:

Who told you that sh!t and why make generalizations? You even sound like someone with low self esteem,trying to feel among undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by joanana(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
HMMMM.... NICE TIPS!!!! grin
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by tspun(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
spend the money on her is very very important to keep the relationship going. Add that to ur list.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by free2ryhme: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
there is no such thing as an extraordinary relationship... is either your are fornicating or married.. Marriage is not a bed of roses

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
neneslim:
A fool @ 40....
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mascot87(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abeg money is not all in a relationship,the Lady i am dating now as shown we that. wink

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mascot87(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
chidyhels:
A fool @ 40....
I don't think it is right to call him a fool,it is better you ignore him than committing a sin through him

2 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by cumpaddre(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Yea, I agree sex helps strengthen relationships. Anybody saying the contrary is just being blind to the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by PedroJP(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am Happy being SINGLE!!!

Will u remain single ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.