Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Three Types Of Men That Fails In Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Types Of Men That Fails In Relationships. (402 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Types Of Men That Fails In Relationships. by bigpriik: 12:24pm On May 02, 2019
Am no dating coach but from my research and experience I discovered that men who fail in relationships are mostly men who possess these below characteristics.

Fearful men:
Biologically nothing turns women off more than a man who is afraid to make a bold move in life .As women naturally crave to be protected a fearful man cannot guarantee that. a man who always shy away during challenging times is not in a woman's choice list .when you hear women say I want a strong man this is what they mean an emotionally strong man they will test you right from the day one to know if you are this type of man.

clingy men:
this is the problem with newbies in the dating world when they fall in love they always wanna chat up the girl,call her all the time and always want her around before you know it gbam!!! she stop receiving your calls,stop replying your chat and completely loose interest in you.you start thinking what did I do wrong ?women do not want a man who makes them their priority your purpose in life should be your priority not the girl learn to strike a balance.

low self-esteemed men:

many men value their women more than they value themselves .they practically overdo they lovey dovey part and loose the respect .a man should treat his girl the way a king treats a queen not the a servant should treat a queen .If your women senses you feel they are better men out there that can take her away from you then you a planting a time bomb that will explode sooner or later

cheers...

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Caught On Tape Read What They Were Discussing / Do you want?? / Don't Miss; Hidden Secret Women Need To Know If They Want To Sustain There Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.