Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife (52176 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by BlackSaints: 11:44pm On May 03, 2019
Khiaa what do you think? cute smiley / Nay undecided
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by tohyorsih(f): 1:05am On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
your mum won't mind having me as her sun in law kiss kiss kiss kiss

she would definitely mind cos you're a mad man
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by khiaa(f): 2:52am On May 04, 2019
BlackSaints:
Khiaa what do you think? cute smiley / Nay undecided
Average, far from cute, and that's with makeup on her wedding day.undecided I shudder to think about what she looks like on a regular day without makeup. lipsrsealed I bet you he has never seen her without makeup. With that being said, she is 100% more attractive than those old hags and big fat whales most of your brothers are attracting. grin
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by BABANGBALI: 6:00am On May 04, 2019
tohyorsih:

I would definitely mind cos you're a mad man
mad men are always the best husbands kiss kiss kiss
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by BlackSaints: 11:34pm On May 05, 2019
khiaa:

Average, far from cute, and that's with makeup on her wedding day.undecided I shudder to think about what she looks like on a regular day without makeup. lipsrsealed I bet you he has never seen her without makeup. With that being said, she is 100% more attractive than those old hags and big fat whales most of your brothers are attracting. grin
I didn't bring you here for your approvment. I think she's cute

3 Likes

Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by khiaa(f): 3:09am On May 06, 2019
BlackSaints:
I didn't bring you here for your approvment. I think she's cute

But you asked the question. If you think she is cute that's understandable, you don't see much of them so pretty much of anything white would be cute to you because you see white skin as beauty.
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by BlackSaints: 4:17am On May 06, 2019
khiaa:

But you asked the question. If you think she is cute that's understandable, you don't see much of them so pretty much of anything white would be cute to you because you see white skin as beauty.
Lol, And today is your birthday oooo, HBD frenemy tongue tongue
Re: Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife by khiaa(f): 4:37am On May 06, 2019
BlackSaints:
Lol, And today is your birthday oooo, HBD frenemy tongue tongue

Well in my time zone it's not my birthday yet but thank you very much in advance smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.