Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Will You Go For Girl Or The Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go For Girl Or The Money (815 Views)

Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by Aliyutani(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2019
Like see if you genuinely love your girlfriend or not.

Which of the two will you go for, The � Girl or the Money?

Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by GolDRoger: 5:27pm On May 02, 2019
20 billion ofcourse
i will look for another girlfriend
Buh tell me. Wia will i see another 20billion?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by Abfinest007(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
I will go for the money bcus she will do same if she is in my position
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by anthonyuncle(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2019
I'll ask da crocodiles which one they'll prefer,
so that we can all be friends and live in peace

1 Like

Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by Nobody: 5:16am On May 03, 2019
grin grin
anthonyuncle:
I'll ask da crocodiles which one they'll prefer,

so that we can all be friends and live in peace
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:42am On May 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy Some men are just wicked, some are just good. That lady is more than 50b
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by uthlaw: 7:32am On May 03, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cheesy cheesy Some men are just wicked, some are just good. That lady is more than 50b
even your mum go swear for you if you choose woman
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by uthlaw: 7:34am On May 03, 2019
my guy stop asking questions like this,even a mad man will choose money over bitches!
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by Nobody: 7:49am On May 03, 2019
Lol what a choice ?
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:07am On May 03, 2019
uthlaw:
even your mum go swear for you if you choose woman

cheesy
Re: Will You Go For Girl Or The Money by tunize(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2019
girl i guess girlfriend na to get the 20billion Asap. cos the girl go las las live you for 20billion
if need be.

(1) (Reply)

I Began To Masturbate Alot- OAP, Dotun, Recounts How He Was Molested By His Hous / Help! Help! Help! I Have Been Hot For Over 10yts / Relationship Hacks Every Couple Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.