Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? (5164 Views)

I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Do I Leave This Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have known this girl for a while now, 7 years, we have never had sex because we rarely see see each other. The last time we almost had sex was when I invited her down to my base, South South Nigeria, but it didn't happen because I didn't insist much. Should I say we are dating? I think I shouldn't because I have not tasted her.I do sleep with other girls but I have not just slept with her. Right now, she is doing her housemanship in far away north and we still have this mirage that we are dating. After a while, I stopped calling as usual and just relaxed only for me to call one day, she just told me the I deserve to move on. I was shocked and I asked what happened only for her to say she has been sleeping with a colleague and she missed her period and was thinking she has taken in. She advised me to move on that I deserve a better person.
I have tried letting her go but I just get so emotional about her. I later made up with her and told her that I have forgiven her. And I advised her to stop seeing this guy and she said yes. I have not been able to travel down to Northern Nigeria to see her because of the distance. I am hoping she would respect herself and stay safe but I have a feeling that the guy is still"servicing" her. At times I feel bad, like I should just let go since she is far away but I still feel she is passing out by February next year maybe I should be patient. I really want to marry her but I am just scared that she is still fucking that guy. I know how hard it is for a guy to let go a "free chop". I was once like that in my nysc days, I mean I had " free chop" too. Someone please advise me whether to move on or not. Distance is really a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by donstan18: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
You said you do sleep with other ladies, asin you've been sleeping around and yet had the guts to complain and shiver that your supposed babe is sleeping with another guy.

Are you normal atall?

Oya, kneel down wherever you are and give yourself a hard knock.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by BOWOTO(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:
I have known this girl for a while now, 7 years, we have never had sex because we rarely see see each other. The last time we almost had sex was when I invited her down to my base, South South Nigeria, but it didn't happen because I didn't insist much. Should I say we are dating? I think I shouldn't because I have not tasted her.I do sleep with other girls but I have not just slept with her. Right now, she is doing her housemanship in far away north and we still have this mirage that we are dating. After a while, I stopped calling as usual and just relaxed only for me to call one day, she just told me the I deserve to move on. I was shocked and I asked what happened only for her to say she has been sleeping with a colleague and she missed her period and was thinking she has taken in. She advised me to move on that I deserve a better person.
I have tried letting her go but I just get so emotional about her. I later made up with her and told her that I have forgiven her. And I advised her to stop seeing this guy and she said yes. I have not been able to travel down to Northern Nigeria to see her because of the distance. I am hoping she would respect herself and stay safe but I have a feeling that the guy is still"servicing" her. At times I feel bad, like I should just let go since she is far away but I still feel she is passing out by February next year maybe I should be patient. I really want to marry her but I am just scared that she is still fucking that guy. I know how hard it is for a guy to let go a "free chop". I was once like that in my nysc days, I mean I had " free chop" too. Someone please advise me whether to move on or not. Distance is really a bastard!

You can't trust someone you see daily, not to talk of someone you rarely see. My Advice for you is to move on and find someone closer to you.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
So many weak fools out der. Dagidagi

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
So many weak fools out der. Dagidagi
Please, no insults. Thanks.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Let me imagine something first.
So if I stand now and this op stands beside me.
People will say "see two men standing".

Not knowing that what they are seeing is a man and a half man weakling standing.

Just one question.
Who do you like this?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
BOWOTO:

You can't trust someone you see daily, not to talk of someone you rarely see. My Advice for you is to move on and find someone closer to you.
Thanks. I still feel everyone does cheat. But I was thrilled that she told me. To be very honest, I withdrew my attention and she even said she feels I don't care or don't take her serious. In addition, I was shocked too that it was just a colleague she had sex with, I mean not even a suitor that asked for her hand in marriage. I mean it means that she is a "loose" girl.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
You said you do sleep with other ladies, asin you've been sleeping around and yet had the guts to complain and shiver that your supposed babe is sleeping with another guy.

Are you normal atall?

Oya, kneel down wherever you are and give yourself a hard knock.
Bro, I meant girls I have dated and because of the distance.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Cholls(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

my brother is that an insult? sebi insult is when say You Are Very Useless na

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by ednut1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

u fuk around and u calling her a loose gal. U both are fools. 90% of gals during nysc/housemanship fuk colleagues. No be today
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by damtan(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
You mentioned that " you can't really say that you guys are dating"; so what's the headache about??

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by BOWOTO(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

Thanks. I still feel everyone does cheat. But I was thrilled that she told me. To be very honest, I withdrew my attention and she even said she feels I don't care or don't take her serious. In addition, I was shocked too that it was just a colleague she had sex with, I mean not even a suitor that asked for her hand in marriage. I mean it means that she is a "loose" girl.

A woman's mind is very complex, they often do things we cant even understand. In every relationship, always have control of your emotions, or-else it would crash. Having control of your emotions enables you to make the right decision when the need rises.

AND NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
u fuk around and u calling her a loose gal. U both are fools. 90% of gals during nysc/housemanship fuk colleagues. No be today
Try and make your points without using derogatory words. I am here for solutions not bullying. Thank you.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Adebowhales(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
What is paining you is the fact that you haven't Rig her election. Try mark register then sign out.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by samysmoothfresh: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
honestly this whole write up doesn't make sense and i refuse to waste my time trying to make sense of it angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
damtan:
You mentioned that " you can't really say that you guys are dating"; so what's the headache about??
The headache is that I am disappointed that I thought I found the one, never knew she is like the others. Perhaps she shouldn't have told me anything. Some say since she told me, I should forgive and continue with her but I feel she is still fucking that guy. I just have the feeling.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Adebowhales:
What is paining you is the fact that you haven't Rig her election. Try mark register then sign out.

Hahahahahaha. How long will I keep Rigging and signing out?
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
honestly this whole write up doesn't make sense and i refuse to waste my time trying to make sense of it angry
Bro, sorry for typing something that doesn't make sense. It is this senseless something that doesn't allow me rest ooo. That is why I am here for solutions.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

Try and make your points without using derogatory words. I am here for solutions not bullying. Thank you.
solution is u move on. What happend to d baby
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Not knowing that what they are seeing is a man and a half man weakling standing.

Just one question.
Who do you like this?
Hahahahahaha. Bro, it is a difficult one, apart from the cheating thing, she is a nice person and we are great friends.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
solution is u move on. What happend to d baby
She wasn't really pregnant. It was just her fear. That even made her to open up.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
don't move on.. wait until your massive dick sinks like the titanic ship in her pussy before you move on... abi you no know say that her colleague fit be one aboki and you know say some aboki dicks no dey smile grin grin grin grin grin

anyway... don't mind me... felt like being naughty... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

See distance relationships ain't easy. You are digging other girls ryt? See eh whenever your heart tell you the guy is servicing her just know her legs are spread eagle or balanced on his burglary proof receiving it anyhow.

You can choose to wait though if u truly love her but I just think you are like this because you've not tasted her and your ego won't let u rest.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by youcanmakeit: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Just one question.
Who do you like this?

You don break my rib with laughtergrin

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

She wasn't really pregnant. It was just her fear. That even made her to open up.
Yimu. I'm sure she flushed it. You are so green.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yimu. I'm sure she flushed it. You are so green.
I can't tell.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See distance relationships ain't easy. You are digging other girls ryt? See eh whenever your heart tell you the guy is servicing her just know her legs are spread eagle or balanced on his burglary proof receiving it anyhow.

You can choose to wait though if u truly love her but I just think you are like this because you've not tasted her and your ego won't let u rest.
Hahahahahaha. I can't tell anymore. I guess I will just have sex with her and move on.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by Massivedick: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
don't move on.. wait until your massive dick sinks like the titanic ship in her pussy before you move on... abi you no know say that her colleague fit be one aboki and you know say some aboki dicks no dey smile grin grin grin grin grin

anyway... don't mind me... felt like being naughty... cheesy
Even if I do, how are my sure I won't meet another one that is worse than her? Women are unpredictable. They say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by romenna: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
BOWOTO:

A woman's mind is very complex, they often do things we cant even understand. In every relationship, always have control of your emotions, or-else it would crash. Having control of your emotions enables you to make the right decision when the need rises.

AND NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN.
why r u turning dis issue against d woman Mr. Didn't u read where he admitted fcckin around? It's high time u guys cut our ladies some slack. Stop attacking dem every time
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by AryEmber(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
This your name get as it be oh!
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by nadalion: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Massivedick:

The headache is that I am disappointed that I thought I found the one, never knew she is like the others. Perhaps she shouldn't have told me anything. Some say since she told me, I should forgive and continue with her but I feel she is still fucking that guy. I just have the feeling.
Trust is just as important as love is in a relationship. You admitted to doing same thing to girls, please think carefully before you do something you'll regret.
Re: Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? by ImaIma1(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Both of you are just deceiving yourselves.

You are both in an distance unserious open relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. / What These Small Children Were Caught Doing Will Surprise You (photos) / Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.