Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out (44702 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Movie Producers Won’t Let Me Rest, They Want To ‘shift My Pant – Actress Cries / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by SenatorAiyzik: 8:28am On May 03, 2019
oforjide:
u re the original fool here bro becos ur are calling people who didn't offend u nor know if u exist fools, that shows u re the big fool.

Ned will not represent us. Tell that idiot that's calling his father a fool
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
See the guys dressing be like nonsense.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Nwaotu10(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2019
grin grin[color=#550000][/color][b][/b] OK [code][/code]
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Shhhh01(f): 10:25am On May 03, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Regina Daniels has faulted a report which alleged that her brother, Lawrence assaulted a policeman today in Delta State.Recall that it was reported that policemen were called in as Regina Daniels’ brother, Lawrence, assaulted an officer during a stop-and-search, on Tuesday, along Okpanam road, Asaba, Delta State.

However countering the claim, Regina Daniels stated that her brother was the one assaulted by the policeman. She wrote in reaction to the video; 'U people shouldn't make me angry. Can't u see they were d ones assaulting him? Or are you blind?? And yet some people are here saying trash!!! GTFO'

See her post and video of the fight below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/regina-daniels-slams-report-says-her-brother-was-assaulted-by-policeman/

So what should we do? IS your brother not a human being or is he now a celebrity because he is your brother? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:52am On May 03, 2019
magicminister:
Lol... e don be for those officers lol

Like it or not, she’s the most famous under 20 year old we have in Nigeria and has a lot of influence especially amongst the younger populace which makes up most of her fab base. I wish she had good management to help her harness her position... shiiittt.. never managed an actress so I don’t know that terrain.

She no be 22 again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by sunkieisland(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2019
She's no longer Regina Daniels but

Reginatu Nwoko
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
With the way I'm hating on anything related to Regina, I have no choice but to support the police.

Lol
You are so funny
Re: Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out by Brightdude007: 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
Data don too cheap... Sometimes I just wish 1gb is sold for 10,000. Sanity would come back online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.