Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (52579 Views)

Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by adidison(m): 5:07am On May 03, 2019
This doesn't make sense ...

Most of the comments here smh! Shameful! And you guys are the so called "leaders of tomorrow" ... Sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by adidison(m): 5:09am On May 03, 2019
OkutaNla:
Well, the aggrieved can take their case to the U.N. and ICC if they are not satisfied. grin

But honestly the whole thing doesn't make sense.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by kenralph(m): 5:12am On May 03, 2019
Imagine the level of hatred in the country called Nigeria
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by IvarTheBoneless: 5:12am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Her power doesn't pass Ikeja but all Igbos in Ikeja are her subjects.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the idol that you clowns worship is subject to the Iyaloja.

I said it last week that you Igbos in Lagos would be taught a bitter lesson. It's not up to a week a this is happening.

Shebi you Igbos know how to insult Yorubas?

In 5 years, for you to get a shop in Lagos, you would be compelled to receive Yoruba tribal marks on your face. grin

I really like your last sentence. My Viking brothers; Flokii et al. will volunteer to write Yoruba tribal marks for the wawa slaves.

The Vikings with the worst handwritings would be selected grin grin

WOW bro, you owned this thread like the Ajeromi-Ifelodun one just like AkinPhysicist, Jetleeee and MasterChen used to in those days

I just pray these curtailing strategies are sustained long-term. We Yorubas can be too docile, naive and accommodating.

I have worked in 3 Northern states, you need to see how they treat them worse than shiit. I laugh when some foolish Igbos here talk about political alliance with the North. The North would NEVER vote for anyone with an Igbo Vice. Buhari learnt that harsh lesson.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by IvarTheBoneless: 5:23am On May 03, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin
These afonjas sha
Igbo man no dy make noise but when he strikes the whole place go scatter
Keep trying them oh
Very soon and i mean very soon u wee see the same clowns applauding this move begging the same igbos to come back grin
I keep telling these clowns that all the igbo shops in lagos are all branch offices with their HQ's in the east yet they keep doubting
E go shock una las las
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki kagawa10

I smell tears all over this lengthy epistle. grin

Still chest-beating when Phase II is TRIBAL MARKS for all a.k.a Yoruba ID Card
tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by colestephan86: 5:24am On May 03, 2019
Hedonini:
Those who know how to do business focus on their business, while those frivolous owambe opportunists who don't know anything about running a successful business scamper around, looking for 'Iyaloja and babaloja' positions that will enable them claim empty importance and leech on the hard work of serious businessmen.

What a joke.
Business man. Lol
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by IvarTheBoneless: 5:27am On May 03, 2019
HitSong:

And will continue to be our slaves wink
We'll send our agberos to always collect free money from you people BY FORCE grin

Not BY FORCE.

We would give agberos uniform. Na only Yeebow shops them go dey go.

SS and Northern traders are allowed to conduct their business in peace.

Just watch how osus will rush to start admitting they are Asari's slaves when our Agberos get uniforms

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by iammo(m): 5:30am On May 03, 2019
Nyamiri:
[s][/s]

Yor.
Twale Baba!!! You and Chimaokigwe schooled this dunce.. God go bless you for standing tall for our dear yorubaland, ile karo ojire, ile omoluabi

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by EagleNest(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2019
baysol:

Sebi una say Lagos na no man's land. You think Lagos go become yamayama state like the east una come here to cause katakana. Big wahala dey wait for una brainless money loving folks. Yeye peps.

Clap for yourself...
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Nobody: 5:37am On May 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

The President-General, Association of Commodity Market Women and Men of Nigeria, Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, 

...and when are they going to conduct election into the position in bolded letters..?

When are they going to conduct election into the position of Obi of Onitsha?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by olas24u(f): 5:40am On May 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Ohaji Egbema in imo state hold the largest gas field in Africa,Imo state is an oil poducing state ,Anambra has oil,Isikwato in Abia state produces oil,Enugu is the largest coal deport in Nigeria. That is aside igboland producing oil in river state that were ceded to form rivers.ignorance has made you unaware that we feed you.
This are the words of kanu,the propagandist when he lies to you,you have to cross check and analyse your findings,he knows how stupid some of fellow ers are .all the oil are insignificant and does not attract serious investors.as at this moment you collect more money than you contribute to the national purse.i can give you the names of those oil blocks in those areas and quantity and current status..always cross check what your delictor grin says.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Larryomooba(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2019
Hedonini:
Those who know how to do business focus on their business, while those frivolous owambe opportunists who don't know anything about running a successful business scamper around, looking for 'Iyaloja and babaloja' positions that will enable them claim empty importance and leech on the hard work of serious businessmen.

What a joke.

U knw how to make money yet we av not seen a Igbo billionaire in dollars

Mike adenuga
Otedola
Alakija
Are all billionaires and u say dem no sabi run biz successfully

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by anonimi: 5:48am On May 03, 2019
Hedonini:

What a joke.

Is the joke not on the Igbos who cannot develop their own region and make people come there to do business just as many go to China, India, Europe, USA for business?
What is the excuse of the Igbos
Why are they such shameless noisemakers?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Urchman200: 5:49am On May 03, 2019
Until the igbos understand that what they are doing in Lagos they can do in other part of igbo land ,things will continue like this were someone that have no business in the market will wake up and become ur leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by StoneLucifer: 5:54am On May 03, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Operation Igbo must leave Lagos cry

And u think ur Yoloba brothers in the oil industries and rigs milking money in the SS region will be allowed to stay. U must be on some ecstasy pills.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by sinola(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2019
escapefromusa:
Bad year for easterners.

1. Atiku lost
2. Ikpeazu won grin
3. Tinubu won
4. Rita Orji lost
5. FFK is back peddling
6. Asari Dokubo actually provided IPOB with security and logistics and not the Jews.
7. Computer Village.

Sanwolu was made governor because Ambode is too weak.

Get your fact right...Rita Orji did not loose
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Sterope(f): 5:58am On May 03, 2019
Computer village is not Silicon Valley. They don't sell computer parts and accessories in Silicon Valley and Silicon valley is certainly not a market.

Lagos as a metropolitan city fo s not mean it should lose its cultural heritage. Iyaloja and Babloja have al at been part of every Yoruba cities. They are like the market leaders in Aba. Frankly, I don't see how upholding the culture is going to actually affect anyone.

hisexcellency34:
Iyalocrap and Babalocrap in Nigeria's Silicon valley. Is that Tinubu's daughter alright? IyLoja General that her power doesn't pass Ikeja

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Basher8583: 6:03am On May 03, 2019
ttobizz:
And what is Amosun doing about this development? This is where critical reasoning comes in.. First most heavy transactions in computer village comes from outside Lagos I.e customers from other states buying in wholesale. Secondly, the location of the computer village market is terrible being the heart of the city where there is heavy vehicle and human traffic. Lastly, the traders are confined to a space where there is no room for expansion... Now back to ibikunle Amosun question. if Ogun State govt build an ultra modern ICT market with adequate security somewhere in Opic along the Lagos Ibadan express or in Alagbado along Lagos Sango road and then giving the the Igbo brother a 10yrs tax holiday, I tell you nobody will be left at computer village except for the agbo and ofada rice hawkers..

If over 1milliin lagosian will gather at kilometer47 for the redeem church holyghost service, then lagosians will as well go to Opic ICT hub where there is ample parking space for their ICT need
It will be a win win for all parties involved, because While the traders enjoy a new market facility with no limit to expansion, the Lagos based customers will take advantage of the lagos-Ibadan 8lane access road to the market, also the visitors from other states can now do business without being caught in Lagos city traffic.
Finally, within a space of 10yrs Ogun IGR will record an unprecedented increase.
Why are you particular about south west and yorubas. You no fit set your so called ICT for Nnewi?
Must everthing be in yorubaland. Go home and develop SE.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by tooth4tooth: 6:04am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Her power doesn't pass Ikeja but all Igbos in Ikeja are her subjects.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the idol that you clowns worship is subject to the Iyaloja.

I said it last week that you Igbos in Lagos would be taught a bitter lesson. It's not up to a week a this is happening.

Shebi you Igbos know how to insult Yorubas?

In 5 years, [for you to get a shop in Lagos, you would be compelled to receive Yoruba tribal marks on your face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Basher8583: 6:04am On May 03, 2019
Sterope:
Computer village is not Silicon Valley. They don't sell computer parts and accessories in Silicon Valley and Silicon valley is certainly not a market.

Dont mind those illiterates
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by StoneLucifer: 6:04am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I really like your last sentence. My Viking brothers; Flokii et al. will volunteer to write Yoruba tribal marks for the wawa slaves.

The Vikings with the worst handwritings would be selected grin grin

WOW bro, you owned this thread like the Ajeromi-Ifelodun one just like AkinPhysicist, Jetleeee and MasterChen used to in those days

I just pray these curtailing strategies are sustained long-term. We Yorubas can be too docile, naive and accommodating.

I have worked in 3 Northern states, you need to see how they treat them worse than shiit. I laugh when some foolish Igbos here talk about political alliance with the North. The North would NEVER vote for anyone with an Igbo Vice. Buhari learnt that harsh lesson.

U are an epitome of foolishness. U display complete daftness and shallow reasoning. Even my dog has a better analytical mind than u.. Pls get out of my sight and go and play on d sand with kindergartens. Its terrible d way some of u Nigerians think..Spits!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by omenkaLives(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Lmaooooo
Ikpeazu the kerosene station attendant.

Ikpeazu sprinkles kerosene on Igbos like cockroaches.
That governor's name is Akpu Azu. We only pronounce it Ikpeazu because we lack good understanding of Potopoto lingua. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2019
escapefromusa:

Easterners have lost every battle they have fought in Nigeria, every battle.

Every little thing that happens in Lagos the next thing u hear is if Ure not ok with it u can leave. Whether or not Yorubas own Lagos as u may want to call it doesn’t mean such statements shud be used because the country belongs to everyone bt the petty tribal mentality has overtaken our senses so bad that is all we can talk about when anybody/tribe speaks out against any issue or injustice.

Bt when SA wants to send all Nigerians back to Nigeria we all shout xenophobia. Isn’t smtn wrong with our thinking? I don’t hear Americans telling legal immigrants if u don’t like our laws u can leave? It’s a stupid statement.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Sterope(f): 6:07am On May 03, 2019
Tinubu-Ojo shouldn't have installed anybody. The woman is just looking for wahala.

Basher8583:

Dont mind those illiterates
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Jaideyone(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:
She has no right. What is even Babaloja in civil climes? Our illiteracy is more glaring because of our greed. Educated illiterates. Soon she will call shoprite part of her market. What Nonsense.

Pls what does babaloja and iyaloja do exactly?
clown since you are now educated you can decide to throw away your culture and traditional rulers.

Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by omenkaLives(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2019
wristbangle:

gringringrin
That Chimaokigwe no be human at all. grin grin grin

Which one be Chuku Obuko Eponmalu again? grin grin grin grin

Hain! grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by cptfash: 6:11am On May 03, 2019
[b][/b]
kingemzy5:
grin grin if you like install Oluomo. Igbos will still dominate the economy..... Igbo amaka cheers! :

Igbo domination of d economy! Of what use or benefit is that to Nigeria and Nigerians?
Does it impact on fake drugs Igbo amaka produce,baby factory , inferior goods from China, government effort and economic sabotage,human parts food vendors? Igbo empty chest beater stop deceiving urself.
It is only when u face and admit reality dat u guys can be trusted and taking serious in naija

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by anonimi: 6:12am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:
Every little thing that happens in Lagos the next thing u hear is if Ure not ok with it u can leave. Whether or not Yorubas own Lagos as u may want to call it doesn’t mean such statements shud be used because the country belongs to everyone bt the petty tribal mentality has overtaken our senses so bad that is all we can talk about when anybody/tribe speaks out against any issue or injustice.

Bt when SA wants to send all Nigerians back to Nigeria we all shout xenophobia. Isn’t smtn wrong with our thinking? I don’t hear Americans telling legal immigrants if u don’t like our laws u can leave? It’s a stupid statement.

What planet have you been living all these years

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2019
Jaideyone:
clown since you are now educated you can decide to throw away your culture and traditional rulers.

Omo ale

Tell me about the culture pls. What exactly does iyaloja do for the market? It’s a simple question.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by IvarTheBoneless: 6:14am On May 03, 2019
StoneLucifer:

StoneLucifer to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

U are an epitome of foolishness. U display complete daftness and shallow reasoning. Even my dog has a better analytical mind than u.. Pls get out of my sight and go and play on d sand with kindergartens. Its terrible d way some of u Nigerians think..Spits!

I roared in laughter reading your tearful message.

Thanks for the laughs. I feel your pain all the way from here.

Now, amuse me more. I need entertainment. When you are done, come for your tribal marks .hehehehehe (diabolical laugh)

I have an extremely bad handwriting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2019
anonimi:

What planet have you been living all these years

Do u support xenophobia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.