Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (52655 Views)

Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 10:01am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:
She has no right. What is even Babaloja in civil climes? Our illiteracy is more glaring because of our greed. Educated illiterates. Soon she will call shoprite part of her market. What Nonsense.

Pls what does babaloja and iyaloja do exactly?
Go her office & ask now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by luluman: 10:02am On May 03, 2019
Hedonini:
Those who know how to do business focus on their business, while those frivolous owambe opportunists who don't know anything about running a successful business scamper around, looking for 'Iyaloja and babaloja' positions that will enable them claim empty importance and leech on the hard work of serious businessmen.

What a joke.
Its not a joke o, it has come to stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by HyAccent: 10:22am On May 03, 2019
When the Babaloja and Iyaloja is installed, they will impose levies (the levies will end up in the coffers of The Tinubu dynasty) on the traders in the market. The traders will pass the levies on to the customers by increasing the price of their commodities.

So eventually its all of us whether Igbo,Yoruba, Ibibio, Hausa, Fulani, Efik, Ijaw, Itsekiri that will pay for this foolishness.

Another master stroke from Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Sanchez01: 10:24am On May 03, 2019
anonimi:

I support that everyone develops his own place and be well behaved when allowed in another person's place.
If you don't behave according to their laws you are expelled constitutionally. No long story.
Laws are made to be complied with. Did you read anywhere that the Jews were noisemakers like these agbero Igbos in Lagos etc
This is on point but this your comment shocked me!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2019
luluman:
Go her office & ask now.

Is it lawful or is it constitutional or is she just abusing a privilege like most of our politicians like to do?

Nothing personal.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Jaideyone(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Tell me about the culture pls. What exactly does iyaloja do for the market? It’s a simple question.
does your class in school have a Captain? what does he do?
do you have a ward chairman? what does he do? do you have a traditional ruler? what does he do? did you even attend a primary school? what was the usefulness of the head boy in your school? o won't help you out 1 and 1 together to tell you it's 2. I'm not your teacher

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2019
Jaideyone:
does your class in school have a Captain? what does he do?
do you have a ward chairman? what does he do? do you have a traditional ruler? what does he do? did you even attend a primary school? what was the usefulness of the head boy in your school? o won't help you out 1 and 1 together to tell you it's 2. I'm not your teacher

So nobody can confidently tell me what iyaloja general does bah Issokay
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by computer0810(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You're mistaking her for your father's children.
u wicked oh..
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by anonimi: 11:51am On May 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
This is on point but this your comment shocked me!

On point.........shocked.
Not coherent. Please clarify. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Basher8583: 12:51pm On May 03, 2019
technuel:

And one thing you don't know is that there is massive secret migration going on now, I visit the east almost every month. Just wait till all these seaports springing up in the south south region is completed and your eyes will open to the fact that Igbos have shown Lagos their back.

Mind you and write it down somewhere, with this nonsensical atitude of the Yoruba's towards peaceful Igbo Traders Lagos will very soon live innits past glory. There are many powerful cities coming to take over.

My problem is that the south south and south East Governors are not innovators and thinkers if not they should come together and build a rail way system, seaport and focus on regional economic integration that will catalyse rapid development in the popular cities within the region.

I sincerly cant wait for this day. Pls how soon are Igbos leaving SW?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by TempleHouse: 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
Pls be informed that IYALOJA OF NIGERIA is not only for Lagos state but for the whole country.

Lagos is just the Headquarters and Central office

She will move to Aba and Onitsha to reform the unions very soon and later relocate to Abakaliki and ends up in Wuse Market in Kano.

All those guys making noise should wait until she complete her job in Okrika market after inauguration on May 29th

She will bring the neccesary reform that will not allow Gov Ikpeazu selling Kerosene at Abia stadium again to the Easterners on high prices.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by HeyCorleone(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
good cool

now we need this in alaba, orile etc.

iyaloja and babaloja must also be incharge of allocating shops in those markets in order to weed out these flat headed miscreants.

It's funny you'd make a comment like this.

Because if you go to the US or Europe and Someone refuses you a job on the grounds of your race and calls you derogatory names like "nigger", you'd cry to the high heavens.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Sanchez01: 5:07pm On May 03, 2019
anonimi:

On point.........shocked.
Not coherent. Please clarify. Thanks.
Nah... On point and coherent. Never took you for one who would go hard on a people over 'small issues.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Jaideyone(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:

So nobody can confidently tell me what iyaloja general does bah Issokay
you are a clown. case closed
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by pezeji(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:

Do you mean the same way Azikwe sold out to NPN and commit IGBO Nation to perpetual slavery
Yes
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by pezeji(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

But no Igbo man would be able to afford it.
do I look like am igbo?
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Optionalx: 12:33am On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Olaoinvestments post=78061500]

You are so dumb that you can't read in between the lines.sure u can't even spell your name [/b]correctly..The truth is bitter.
The bolded captured your level of “dumb-ism” and “mumu-ism”. Enjoy your fools parade undecided
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Optionalx: 12:36am On May 04, 2019
Olaoinvestments:

You are so dumb that you can't read in between the lines..sure u can't even spell your name correctly..The truth is bitter.

Lol
The bolded captured your level of “dumb-ism” and “mumu-ism”. Enjoy your fools parade undecided
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by anonimi: 5:52am On May 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Nah... On point and coherent. Never took you for one who would go hard on a people over 'small issues.

Thanks for getting back to me with your clarification.
I must have realised that one has to sweat the small issues in order for our people to develop the habit of doing things (big & small) properly every time, all the time.
Is that not the essential issue that differentiates us from the whites

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by BOOZELEE: 9:41am On May 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
good cool

iyaloja and babaloja must also be incharge of allocating shops in those markets in order to weed out these flat headed miscreants.

Hahahaha! Coward

Alaba Arago nko?
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by superlightning: 6:34pm On May 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Good! If you didn't like it, relocate to Ochanja Market and leave us alone..

Itesiwaju Ekoo!!!

response of cowards.

we shall see how this iyaloja thing pans out.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Larryomooba(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2019
LZAA:

All three are billionaires due to the SS and two are more or less gambari slavesgrin
Igbo amaka young man
Cc immhotep Adaibeku
how many ss sef b billionaire even Igbo's how many
Even with dere oil

Some ppl r just wiser Dan u pls respect dem

U r in lag to make money stop making it look like u developed any were

An average Igbo only cares about himself
But no dey still leave dere state for Lagos
Y bcus dem dey make money
How many company dey IMO aside hotels ?
I serve in d east I knw wat I'm saying
Igbo's r scammers deceiving Yoruba's like dere land is Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Nobody: 8:29am On May 06, 2019
Larryomooba:
how many ss sef b billionaire even Igbo's how many
Even with dere oil

Some ppl r just wiser Dan u pls respect dem

U r in lag to make money stop making it look like u developed any were

An average Igbo only cares about himself
But no dey still leave dere state for Lagos
Y bcus dem dey make money
How many company dey IMO aside hotels ?
I serve in d east I knw wat I'm saying
Igbo's r scammers deceiving Yoruba's like dere land is Dubai
Igbo amaka

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Bridget95(f): 11:48pm On May 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

Lagos has developed more than any Igbo state can develop in the future.

If Igbos had a politician with half of Tinubu's sagacity, you guys won't be Visionless, directionless and politically worthless as you are today.

The highest you've ever become in your like is a slave to Shagari and you're making noise.

Yorubas are ahead of you upcountry bonobos and there's nothing you can do but cry and curse your ancestors for not coming to sell gala in Lagos on time.
You can only boast of Lagos that has the contribution of federal government, it box,other Nigerian s and foreigners but we boast of our land built by us and without federal help after the civil war.We are the greatest for rebuilding from scratch after 50yrs.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Bridget95(f): 5:00am On May 08, 2019
Nyamiri:
[s][/s]

It's like you have forgotten what Samuel Ogbemudia did to you losers during the war. He put the fear of God in you savages.

After the war, Yorubas gave Igbos their properties back but you eternal ingrates are now talking nonsense. Why didn't your father go and collect his properties in SS back let them behead him?

Asari singlehandedly took on the entire Igbos and you shameless cowards are hiding behind one finger.
Asari signed a document with the FG during Obj's tenure.His words are personal and not taking on an entire tribe,his words are not supported by the jaw.He comes in front of a camera every now and then after drinking alcohol to stupor to blab rubbish trying to get attention maybe from people like you.In every five Nigerian worldwide 1 is ibo and in every 1000 Nigerian maybe one or none maybe ijaw .That is to tell you how little they are in population to us,we don't have a feud because they have been our brothers even though they stole our houses after the civil war.How have their lives been?Did it stop us from being better off than we were.That's Gods grace for you.We appreciate the Yoruba for keeping our houses never have we fought with them in their land despite all provocations, never have we caused any breach of peace against them we even voted their son Obasanjo twice to become president so in what way are we ingrates.
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by DabuIIIT: 10:23pm On May 16, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
good cool

Mental

grin
Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by Ayo254: 12:36am On May 18, 2019
VITE AIRDROP

Vite is giving out free Vite coins everyday to users who download their app by clicking just a button... The minimum you can earn a day is 10 vite which is worth 100 naira and maximum is 1000 vite worth 10000 naira!

This is not a scam and u don't have to invest even 1 naira of your money.... You just enter the app everyday and claim your free money.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/InCY42mM9G7I3Rf1bEsi16

Download Vite wallet from here

https:///2JMa3ar

-Register for a wallet
- switch to 12 keyword phrase and save the words
- Goto the last tab at the bottom and click invite....
- kindly insert this code 1517SSbF to get 10 vite
- Go the the 3rd tab at the bottom and wait for exactly 1hr 10mins[you can exit the app]
-Click on "pick up now" at the middle of the screen to claim ur free Vite after waiting for 1 hour

You can claim again after every 24 hours.

Happy Earnings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village by GMbuharii: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2019
StonLucifer:

U are an epitome of foolishness. U display complete daftness and shallow reasoning. Even my dog has a better analytical mind than u.. Pls get out of my sight and go and play on d sand with kindergartens. Its terrible d way some of u Nigerians think..Spits!

Adolfhitlerxxx yaff finish
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.